Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Statistics for Dragonkind [NEW !]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@xsimplexmindx may enter the "World's Tiniest Lair" contest xD

dunno if it's due to something like low level (I am new here) but your Guardian especially is shooooo mini it's hilarious!
@xsimplexmindx may enter the "World's Tiniest Lair" contest xD

dunno if it's due to something like low level (I am new here) but your Guardian especially is shooooo mini it's hilarious!
tumblr_mp448u5kWP1ryh09eo1_250.png
My Guardian is really tiny at 6.36 meters in length, 6.25 wingspan, and 3653.87 KG in weight. He's a male too.

Actually, all my dragons seem to be really small. The biggest (for their breed) are right at the "very small" end of the chart. I'm new too, just joined at the signup window a few days back, so maybe that's a factor.
My Guardian is really tiny at 6.36 meters in length, 6.25 wingspan, and 3653.87 KG in weight. He's a male too.

Actually, all my dragons seem to be really small. The biggest (for their breed) are right at the "very small" end of the chart. I'm new too, just joined at the signup window a few days back, so maybe that's a factor.
Also new here--this is a really cool project! All my dragons are only a few days old, so they're all ridiculously mini (especially my Guardian)...except my mirror boy. He's normal. I expect he's going to be huge eventually...?

So, do most dragons keep growing until they're ~1 year old, then stop? Do they grow for their entire "lives?" Does leveling have anything to do with it? I didn't even realize they had different sizes until I found this thread!
Also new here--this is a really cool project! All my dragons are only a few days old, so they're all ridiculously mini (especially my Guardian)...except my mirror boy. He's normal. I expect he's going to be huge eventually...?

So, do most dragons keep growing until they're ~1 year old, then stop? Do they grow for their entire "lives?" Does leveling have anything to do with it? I didn't even realize they had different sizes until I found this thread!
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@AntimonyElement @Avialae @Slush and any other newbies who don't know :)

Dragons continue growing until they reach maturity (which is when their breeding cooldown is over for the first time) so 15+ days. There's also a bug where some dragons grow till their cooldown is off and reset to baby sizes after breeding and grow again.
@AntimonyElement @Avialae @Slush and any other newbies who don't know :)

Dragons continue growing until they reach maturity (which is when their breeding cooldown is over for the first time) so 15+ days. There's also a bug where some dragons grow till their cooldown is off and reset to baby sizes after breeding and grow again.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@squidagon Lol!! Thanks for the info! This makes so much more sense, well, except for that glitch xD
@squidagon Lol!! Thanks for the info! This makes so much more sense, well, except for that glitch xD
tumblr_mp448u5kWP1ryh09eo1_250.png
@Rauxel
Thank you for compiling all this data! But holy cow I can't believe that WC are the least numerous. I wasn't expecting such a huge number difference. Very interesting.
@Rauxel
Thank you for compiling all this data! But holy cow I can't believe that WC are the least numerous. I wasn't expecting such a huge number difference. Very interesting.
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
Thank you everyone who like this post ! I'll keep doing my best !

@B1ueFlame Yeah this is pretty crazy, since there are lots of Coatl and Wildclaw running on the market but they are so few ! I don't know if the lack of geneing scroll has something to do with it ? And I hope there are things to guard left with the high number of Guardian around x)
Thank you everyone who like this post ! I'll keep doing my best !

@B1ueFlame Yeah this is pretty crazy, since there are lots of Coatl and Wildclaw running on the market but they are so few ! I don't know if the lack of geneing scroll has something to do with it ? And I hope there are things to guard left with the high number of Guardian around x)
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel
I actually thought Imps would be the highest due to how often I see them in demand. But I suppose that breeding cd (and lack of scroll) is keeping them in check (...barely).

On the bright side least it's not ridgebacks in the lead. XD
@Rauxel
I actually thought Imps would be the highest due to how often I see them in demand. But I suppose that breeding cd (and lack of scroll) is keeping them in check (...barely).

On the bright side least it's not ridgebacks in the lead. XD
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
@B1ueFlame I thought they'd be lower since they are limited ! But the WWF seems to be working really hard here x)

This week I'll try to do the numbers for the Imps ! They are bigass
@B1ueFlame I thought they'd be lower since they are limited ! But the WWF seems to be working really hard here x)

This week I'll try to do the numbers for the Imps ! They are bigass
Reworking clan lore
Added Global Measurements for Imps !
Added Global Measurements for Imps !
Reworking clan lore
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27