Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Statistics for Dragonkind [NEW !]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
Oh man, my lair is tiny!! How did I end up with such tiny dragons?! Please, no one visit. You might step on someone.
Oh man, my lair is tiny!! How did I end up with such tiny dragons?! Please, no one visit. You might step on someone.
@Impkat your dragons are not fully grown yet ! The measures here are for fully grown adults. You new people have still growing dragons ! Just look at their size, they should change everyday. It is only when they are not changing at all that they are fully grown !

You should wait a little to see if they are big or not :}

I took a look into your lair.
Eldsem is, it seems, victim of a bug. He's like hatchling sized, so please wait until his breeding cooldown is off to see his real size.
Magnolia is a pretty standard to big Fae ! She's a little heavy, and quite big in the standard !
Kultainen is small, agreed, with a regular weight.
Plasma is small, but Wildclaw tend to be growing for a longer time so I'd wait to see if he grow some more !
Salainen is really short ! He is a dwarf even ! But has standard wings and weight, which is funny. Usually spiral have longer body than their wingspan, but yours not ! He would be a pretty crazy flyer, agile and small, but has less ability to tie himself and so on since he's shorter !

All your other dragons are still growing for sure !
@Impkat your dragons are not fully grown yet ! The measures here are for fully grown adults. You new people have still growing dragons ! Just look at their size, they should change everyday. It is only when they are not changing at all that they are fully grown !

You should wait a little to see if they are big or not :}

I took a look into your lair.
Eldsem is, it seems, victim of a bug. He's like hatchling sized, so please wait until his breeding cooldown is off to see his real size.
Magnolia is a pretty standard to big Fae ! She's a little heavy, and quite big in the standard !
Kultainen is small, agreed, with a regular weight.
Plasma is small, but Wildclaw tend to be growing for a longer time so I'd wait to see if he grow some more !
Salainen is really short ! He is a dwarf even ! But has standard wings and weight, which is funny. Usually spiral have longer body than their wingspan, but yours not ! He would be a pretty crazy flyer, agile and small, but has less ability to tie himself and so on since he's shorter !

All your other dragons are still growing for sure !
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel
Oh! Thank you! Haha, that's good to know. I guess I assumed that once they were no longer hatchlings, they'd be full-grown dragons. This is cooler. Again, thank you!
@Rauxel
Oh! Thank you! Haha, that's good to know. I guess I assumed that once they were no longer hatchlings, they'd be full-grown dragons. This is cooler. Again, thank you!
@Impkat No problem :3 They usually grow until their first breeding, if not more ! I used to track my dragon's size to know when they were fully grown.
@Impkat No problem :3 They usually grow until their first breeding, if not more ! I used to track my dragon's size to know when they were fully grown.
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel
Thanks for making the chart! Must have taken you a while. It's very much appreciated!
@Rauxel
Thanks for making the chart! Must have taken you a while. It's very much appreciated!
Added Tundra measures ! Meaning I finished sampling measurement yeah !

Added a Weight chart too, so you can see who's got the fattest butt !

Doing the sex chart by breeds, and many other things !
Added Tundra measures ! Meaning I finished sampling measurement yeah !

Added a Weight chart too, so you can see who's got the fattest butt !

Doing the sex chart by breeds, and many other things !
Reworking clan lore
Added Fae Dimorphism Size !
Added Fae Dimorphism Size !
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel I'd love to see some of the species statistics split up by Flight, if that's even possible. Doesn't seem as if the dragon search bar has a 'element' dropdown, which is a shame.
@Rauxel I'd love to see some of the species statistics split up by Flight, if that's even possible. Doesn't seem as if the dragon search bar has a 'element' dropdown, which is a shame.
@Leun that is indeed a problem for me. I'm doing all these based on the search tool... So for me doing flight statistic is out of bound for the moment. I cannot take a look at every dragon.

BUT I can think that there would be no difference based on flight ? I think the breed characteristics would stay the same, no matter the flight. That is only a hypothesis but on the coding side and on the biological side it would make more sense.

If the flight selection appear then I'd be more than happy to do statistics on it. Is is the same for exalting statistics, I cannot take off exalts from the search and it would be an inifinite job to look at each dragon, one by one...

For the moment my futur plans are for gene statistics, and maybe colours statistics. I'll see later. I have to finish the dimorphism for measurement first ! Then I will do something like THAT for the different dragons (if I'm able to). And then we'll see !
@Leun that is indeed a problem for me. I'm doing all these based on the search tool... So for me doing flight statistic is out of bound for the moment. I cannot take a look at every dragon.

BUT I can think that there would be no difference based on flight ? I think the breed characteristics would stay the same, no matter the flight. That is only a hypothesis but on the coding side and on the biological side it would make more sense.

If the flight selection appear then I'd be more than happy to do statistics on it. Is is the same for exalting statistics, I cannot take off exalts from the search and it would be an inifinite job to look at each dragon, one by one...

For the moment my futur plans are for gene statistics, and maybe colours statistics. I'll see later. I have to finish the dimorphism for measurement first ! Then I will do something like THAT for the different dragons (if I'm able to). And then we'll see !
Reworking clan lore
Who guessed that spirals were that small ??
Who guessed that spirals were that small ??
Reworking clan lore
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27