Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Links to Resources, Tools, & etc.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@DarkestNightFall
@DarkestNightFall
@Barbie
Any clues as to when this will be updated?
@Barbie
Any clues as to when this will be updated?
Need help with art? That one dragon you just can't work out the details on? Are the genes too complex? Are primal eyes too tough to figure out? How do you even draw fur? I can help you out.

Parno can lead you to some tutorials! ->
Shops for adopts and commissions being reworked. Check back later.
DTb5WXV.png
Wow! I was just looking for something like this
Wow! I was just looking for something like this
@Barbie

Is this thread current? The last updates appear to be in 2015.
@Barbie

Is this thread current? The last updates appear to be in 2015.
zVI7i7V.png
I have an FR tool, I guess it counts as off-site, would love to see it listed... if this still gets updated...
I have an FR tool, I guess it counts as off-site, would love to see it listed... if this still gets updated...
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Hello. would you be interested / looking for someone to remanage / take over the this thread? it seems to not have been updated in a long time.

Hello. would you be interested / looking for someone to remanage / take over the this thread? it seems to not have been updated in a long time.

a3kRNHF.pngJiL6VOU.png
JJZp9me.pngLWtL8p5.png
RMJMGKu.png6FKZJ7z.png
Needs some updates my friends.
Needs some updates my friends.
the [code]http://amapaday.com/flightrising.html[/code] link leads to a [b]virus [/b]now that makes me NERVOUS by [b]LOUD BEEPING.[/b] do not click it. it will not let you X out, and an automatic woman's voice will start talking. my fight or flight activated, and I nearly jumped out of my seat. DO NOT CLICK IT @Barbie
the
Code:
http://amapaday.com/flightrising.html
link leads to a virus now that makes me NERVOUS by LOUD BEEPING.

do not click it. it will not let you X out, and an automatic woman's voice will start talking. my fight or flight activated, and I nearly jumped out of my seat. DO NOT CLICK IT
@Barbie
Kano3Shuuya.png
[quote name="Kano3Shuuya" date="2019-07-26 16:25:00" ] the [ insert code shuuya inserted ! ] link leads to a virus now that makes me NERVOUS by LOUD BEEPING. do not click it. it will not let you X out, and an automatic woman's voice will start talking. my fight or flight activated, and I nearly jumped out of my seat. DO NOT CLICK IT [/quote] @kano3shuuya you should probably put something to break the link so people don't accidentally click on it, and id also alert a mod maybe? this is somewhat serious but i don't know if you're allowed to get a mod involved !
Kano3Shuuya wrote on 2019-07-26 16:25:00:
the [ insert code shuuya inserted ! ] link leads to a virus now that makes me NERVOUS by LOUD BEEPING.

do not click it. it will not let you X out, and an automatic woman's voice will start talking. my fight or flight activated, and I nearly jumped out of my seat. DO NOT CLICK IT
@kano3shuuya you should probably put something to break the link so people don't accidentally click on it, and id also alert a mod maybe? this is somewhat serious but i don't know if you're allowed to get a mod involved !
@puppicino fixed the link! also- I might edit my message to @ Barbie
@puppicino fixed the link! also- I might edit my message to @ Barbie
Kano3Shuuya.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28