Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Links to Resources, Tools, & etc.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@SystemError I remember seeing a guide like that, but I haven't been able to find it. ): I'm still searching for it, but if you or anyone else happens to find it and it's not too much trouble, could you let me know so I can add it to this post?
@SystemError I remember seeing a guide like that, but I haven't been able to find it. ): I'm still searching for it, but if you or anyone else happens to find it and it's not too much trouble, could you let me know so I can add it to this post?
@Barbie With some experimenting, I found a way to do it. c: Should I create a guide for it, or continue searching for the original? :)
@Barbie With some experimenting, I found a way to do it. c: Should I create a guide for it, or continue searching for the original? :)
1009gIL.png
@SystemError I'd say make a new guide for it, but it's totally up to you. (And thank you for offering to do so, by the way!) I think it's better to make a one because I'm thinking the reason we couldn't find the old one is because it might've been deleted.
@SystemError I'd say make a new guide for it, but it's totally up to you. (And thank you for offering to do so, by the way!) I think it's better to make a one because I'm thinking the reason we couldn't find the old one is because it might've been deleted.
@Barbie Alright, thanks. :) I'll get to it!
@Barbie Alright, thanks. :) I'll get to it!
1009gIL.png
@SystemError No problem, and thank you! Your guide will definitely be a huge help. :)
@SystemError No problem, and thank you! Your guide will definitely be a huge help. :)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=1192573&page=1&anchor=

Hopefully it isn't too confusing! c: @Barbie
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=1192573&page=1&anchor=

Hopefully it isn't too confusing! c: @Barbie
1009gIL.png
@SystemError I've added it under the Community & Forums section. :) I don't believe it's confusing at all, I understood it perfectly - thanks for making it!
@SystemError I've added it under the Community & Forums section. :) I don't believe it's confusing at all, I understood it perfectly - thanks for making it!
Pinging some mods to see what they think about stickying this. :)

@JCStitches @Alphaeon
Pinging some mods to see what they think about stickying this. :)

@JCStitches @Alphaeon
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr Thank you for the help!

Updates: Under Onsite I, three new guides were added: @Emrakul's Making Money on FR (Currency), @Nyxidos's Food Point Converter (Lists & Tools), and @smileytechie's Posting Dragon Previews (Miscellaneous). I also updated Onsite II a couple of days ago to include this week's dragon share theme threads on Eternal Youth.
@Sylvandyr Thank you for the help!

Updates: Under Onsite I, three new guides were added: @Emrakul's Making Money on FR (Currency), @Nyxidos's Food Point Converter (Lists & Tools), and @smileytechie's Posting Dragon Previews (Miscellaneous). I also updated Onsite II a couple of days ago to include this week's dragon share theme threads on Eternal Youth.
@Barbie Adding this as a Sticky - thank you for all your hard work in organizing this! ♥
@Barbie Adding this as a Sticky - thank you for all your hard work in organizing this! ♥
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28