Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 130 131
What element are Southmarsh Podids?
> Neutral
(apparently there was a bug a few years back that said Water or Ice, but it's been fixed now. I only saw posts about the bug, no posts saying it had been corrected, so I'm adding this in ^^)
What element are Southmarsh Podids?
> Neutral
(apparently there was a bug a few years back that said Water or Ice, but it's been fixed now. I only saw posts about the bug, no posts saying it had been corrected, so I'm adding this in ^^)
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
What mobility aid does Susie from Susie's Sweet Sentiments use?
A wheelchair
A wheelchair
Quote:
A wheelchair

@testuser

Thank you, added!
Quote:
A wheelchair

@testuser

Thank you, added!
An edit is needed: Which seasonal item appears in Susie's Sweet Sentiments only during the month of February?

Used to be Swipp's Swap Stand.
An edit is needed: Which seasonal item appears in Susie's Sweet Sentiments only during the month of February?

th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
[quote name="chamilet" date="2023-03-01 19:58:28" ] An edit is needed: Which seasonal item appears in Susie's Sweet Sentiments only during the month of February? Used to be Swipp's Swap Stand. [/quote] Thank you, I changed the question.
chamilet wrote on 2023-03-01 19:58:28:

Thank you, I changed the question.
Couldn't find this new question! [quote]What types of items can be collected by doing daily activities during the Love is in the Air event?[/quote] Answer: Cotton Candy
Couldn't find this new question!
Quote:
What types of items can be collected by doing daily activities during the Love is in the Air event?

Answer: Cotton Candy
[quote name="ParamnesiaGirl" date="2023-03-04 05:27:20" ] Couldn't find this new question! [quote]What types of items can be collected by doing daily activities during the Love is in the Air event?[/quote] Answer: Cotton Candy [/quote] Thank you, added!
ParamnesiaGirl wrote on 2023-03-04 05:27:20:
Couldn't find this new question!
Quote:
What types of items can be collected by doing daily activities during the Love is in the Air event?

Answer: Cotton Candy

Thank you, added!
I couldn't find this question in the post, so I think it might be a new question!

Question: At what stage of companionship do your receive 45 treasure from bonding with your familiar?

Answer: Loyal

(and yes, the "do your receive" is exactly what the question says lmao I copy pasted it. Little typo from the devs <3)
I couldn't find this question in the post, so I think it might be a new question!

Question: At what stage of companionship do your receive 45 treasure from bonding with your familiar?

Answer: Loyal

(and yes, the "do your receive" is exactly what the question says lmao I copy pasted it. Little typo from the devs <3)
Lightning banner.Animated pixel art of Stormcatcher. He/him. They/them. Aboriginal. FR time +17. Animated pixel art of a Lightning Sprite familiar.Lightning banner.
As a person that just started playing I thank you so much for the time and effort needed to build up and organizing all the information. Bless your soul!
As a person that just started playing I thank you so much for the time and effort needed to build up and organizing all the information. Bless your soul!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! THIS IS SO HELPFUL!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! THIS IS SO HELPFUL!!!
G3prMet.png Wishlist
7UXlQKU.gif
Over 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 130 131