Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131
@LeucisticCrow

There was no announcement, but several Tomo questions had their answers corrected/updated last week.
@LeucisticCrow

There was no announcement, but several Tomo questions had their answers corrected/updated last week.
Oh that's good to know they are trying to keep things consistent and updated. I'm not always up to date on news and things. I apologies if my post was a bit un-informed. I However hope that the information was helpful in some way. Skimming through the last few pages I did see other mention this change so I likely didn't need to inform you of it. I apologies and thank you for informing me.

Again, I appreciate all the work you have put into this post as it is very helpful.
Oh that's good to know they are trying to keep things consistent and updated. I'm not always up to date on news and things. I apologies if my post was a bit un-informed. I However hope that the information was helpful in some way. Skimming through the last few pages I did see other mention this change so I likely didn't need to inform you of it. I apologies and thank you for informing me.

Again, I appreciate all the work you have put into this post as it is very helpful.
extra-wing-left.pngextra-head-right.pngpGLtnaO.pngextra-head-left.pngextra-wing-right.png
@Maki

For this one:

Which creature calls the scorched forest home, and fights to protect it from encroaching dragons?

the comma needs to be removed.
@Maki

For this one:

Which creature calls the scorched forest home, and fights to protect it from encroaching dragons?

th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
[quote name="chamilet" date="2024-03-25 17:16:04" ] the comma needs to be removed. [/quote] Fixed it, thanks!
chamilet wrote on 2024-03-25 17:16:04:

Fixed it, thanks!
It's good that it can help.

I don't know if this question exists, it doesn't appear when I search for it. If this is the question, maybe I'm doing something wrong, because it doesn't appear.

question:
What is the name of the Fire domain?
Ashfall Waste
It's good that it can help.

I don't know if this question exists, it doesn't appear when I search for it. If this is the question, maybe I'm doing something wrong, because it doesn't appear.

question:
What is the name of the Fire domain?
Ashfall Waste
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
This question doesn't show up so I'm guessing it's new/updated

Q; What type of gene is Scraper?
A; Scrapper is not a gene
This question doesn't show up so I'm guessing it's new/updated

Q; What type of gene is Scraper?
A; Scrapper is not a gene
Please check out my hatchery! I'm selling a lot of dragons for cheap!
1z6bya.jpg
Updated to here!

"What is the name of the fire domain?" changed to
"What is the name of the Fire domain?"

"What type of gene is Scraper" changed to
"What type of gene is Scraper?"
Updated to here!

"What is the name of the fire domain?" changed to
"What is the name of the Fire domain?"

"What type of gene is Scraper" changed to
"What type of gene is Scraper?"
@Maki The comma failed the page search. [b]In thread:[/b] Which creature calls the bamboo falls home, and fights to protect it from encroaching dragons? Fungalhoof Qiriq [b]From Tomo:[/b] Which creature calls the Bamboo Falls home and fights to protect it from encroaching dragons? Fungalhoof Qiriq Also, Thank you [emoji=star size=1]
@Maki

The comma failed the page search.

In thread:
Which creature calls the bamboo falls home, and fights to protect it from encroaching dragons?
Fungalhoof Qiriq

From Tomo:
Which creature calls the Bamboo Falls home and fights to protect it from encroaching dragons?
Fungalhoof Qiriq

Also, Thank you
4oO1RBo.png *size = 525x100
A coliseum venue is a location inside the coliseum where dragons may battle. Which of the following is a coliseum venue?

Scorched Forest
A coliseum venue is a location inside the coliseum where dragons may battle. Which of the following is a coliseum venue?

Scorched Forest
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
What type of gene is Clouded?

Answer: Secondary Gene

Thank you for this amazing tool!
What type of gene is Clouded?

Answer: Secondary Gene

Thank you for this amazing tool!
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Free Buttons!