Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 66
I am currently facing an issue regarding no monitor, so while i do greatly thank you all for your contribution to the guide, it likely will not be updated till 24/02 FR time at the earliest.
My apologies.
I am currently facing an issue regarding no monitor, so while i do greatly thank you all for your contribution to the guide, it likely will not be updated till 24/02 FR time at the earliest.
My apologies.
d0sYcAx.png
Chest: Darkside Chest x1
Venue: Training Fields
Beast: Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse

I've been grinding this area on and off since yesterday. Sorta mediocre for Pine-cones and I wouldn't recommend it for chests. Good hunting everyone!

(No worries, GreyKite, we'll just post so other users have the info to share. :3)
Chest: Darkside Chest x1
Venue: Training Fields
Beast: Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse

I've been grinding this area on and off since yesterday. Sorta mediocre for Pine-cones and I wouldn't recommend it for chests. Good hunting everyone!

(No worries, GreyKite, we'll just post so other users have the info to share. :3)
U4NqmwX.pngDragons for fest stuff!
Don't ask me why I do what I do, just understand that I do it with a smile.
XXY IMP RAFFLE, XXY SD RAFFLEtumblr_inline_ntexj6LQeA1ranayn_540.png
Just got a Foolish Chest from a Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse in the Training Fields :). (Took me forever! XD. Wanted it because just look at my username XD)
Just got a Foolish Chest from a Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse in the Training Fields :). (Took me forever! XD. Wanted it because just look at my username XD)
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@GreyKite [quote name="Gophersrus" date="2015-02-22 14:01:52"]Brambled Joker chest from either a Double-Tailed Warcat or a Chimera in the Arena.[/quote] I can confirm and clarify that it was the Double-Tailed Warcat.
@GreyKite
Gophersrus wrote on 2015-02-22 14:01:52:
Brambled Joker chest from either a Double-Tailed Warcat or a Chimera in the Arena.

I can confirm and clarify that it was the Double-Tailed Warcat.
icebanner.png
Lullaby Chest from Death Seeker (Harpy's Roost), Dullahan Chest from... I believe it was a Bramble Guardian? in the Forgotten Cave.
Lullaby Chest from Death Seeker (Harpy's Roost), Dullahan Chest from... I believe it was a Bramble Guardian? in the Forgotten Cave.
rossignol.gif
Lullaby Chest from a Bramble Guardian in the Forgotten Cave
Lullaby Chest from a Bramble Guardian in the Forgotten Cave
they/them, FR Time +3
lightning_1.png Abandoned Your Post
You weren't that good of a security guard, anyway. You'll miss the donuts in the breakroom, though...
I got a Circus Mage chest from the Sandswept Delta from a purple Fuirian.
I got a Circus Mage chest from the Sandswept Delta from a purple Fuirian.
Don't forget to take a break!
Foolish Chest from a Tengu at the Bamboo Falls.
Foolish Chest from a Tengu at the Bamboo Falls.
I got twice a Circus Mage chest from a Mammertee :)
I got twice a Circus Mage chest from a Mammertee :)
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

LF hatcheries from Earth and Shadow for dragons matching the F Bears!
Everything is now up to date! Thanks heaps everyone, and thanks also for your patience. Enjoy the festivities!
Everything is now up to date! Thanks heaps everyone, and thanks also for your patience. Enjoy the festivities!
d0sYcAx.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 66