Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 66
I got a Circus Mage Chest from Shadow Serpent in Forgotten Caves.
I got a Circus Mage Chest from Shadow Serpent in Forgotten Caves.
Brambled Joker chest from either a Double-Tailed Warcat or a Chimera in the Arena.
Brambled Joker chest from either a Double-Tailed Warcat or a Chimera in the Arena.
Foolish Chest in the Training Fields, not sure if it was from the Dark Sparrowmouse or the Amaranth Moth though.
Foolish Chest in the Training Fields, not sure if it was from the Dark Sparrowmouse or the Amaranth Moth though.
I can confirm Gophersrus.
I can confirm Gophersrus.
HI! I'm so sorry if I don't get back to you quickly. If you have pinged me or send me a PM and I haven't replied after 24 hours (1 day) please feel free to send me a little nudge. I most likely saw your message but didn't have the time at that moment to write a reply. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Circus Mage Chest from a Nightsky Furian in Sandswept Delta. Hope this is useful!
Circus Mage Chest from a Nightsky Furian in Sandswept Delta. Hope this is useful!
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
FR Time +0 • May the wind always be at your back • Cis, she/her, demiace
[quote name="MadaraRising" date="2015-02-22 10:10:10"]@GreyKite Blackwing Croaker in Mire just dropped me a Lullaby chest (in case it wasn't mentioned yet)[/quote] I can confirm this, and I will also state for the record that I was so shocked it knocked my socks off because it was literally the first monster encounter I had and I got a chest. Go figure nothing since then though haha! The skin from it was Nightmother's Lullaby if that helps any.
MadaraRising wrote on 2015-02-22 10:10:10:
@GreyKite Blackwing Croaker in Mire just dropped me a Lullaby chest (in case it wasn't mentioned yet)

I can confirm this, and I will also state for the record that I was so shocked it knocked my socks off because it was literally the first monster encounter I had and I got a chest. Go figure nothing since then though haha!

The skin from it was Nightmother's Lullaby if that helps any.
[quote name="giraffesonparade" date="2015-02-22 01:19:51"]Brambled Chest drop in Kelp Beds off of Abyss Stricker[/quote] @GreyKite confirming this one!
giraffesonparade wrote on 2015-02-22 01:19:51:
Brambled Chest drop in Kelp Beds off of Abyss Stricker

@GreyKite confirming this one!
icebanner.png
Dullahan Chest from Blackwing Croaker in Mire, on two separate occasions
Dullahan Chest from Blackwing Croaker in Mire, on two separate occasions
cauldrontext2.png KPogKne.png....................... yIOwECY.png
Chest: Darkside Chest
Arena: Bamboo Falls
Beast: Umbra Wolf

Got it on my first try, too! It's my lucky day. I do not recommend Bamboo Falls for grinding, however. Umbra Wolf is just about the only Shadow creature there.
Chest: Darkside Chest
Arena: Bamboo Falls
Beast: Umbra Wolf

Got it on my first try, too! It's my lucky day. I do not recommend Bamboo Falls for grinding, however. Umbra Wolf is just about the only Shadow creature there.
[quote name="Swift" date="2015-02-22 08:48:34"]Darkside Chest from a Peacock Scorpion in Sandswept Delta[/quote] I can confirm this.
Swift wrote on 2015-02-22 08:48:34:
Darkside Chest from a Peacock Scorpion in Sandswept Delta

I can confirm this.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 66