Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
@Macabre

Fantastic, thanks! :D
@Macabre

Fantastic, thanks! :D
d0sYcAx.png
@GreyKite This is a great guide, thanks very much :D

Oh man, I need that Oceanguard skin for my custom progen :D
@GreyKite This is a great guide, thanks very much :D

Oh man, I need that Oceanguard skin for my custom progen :D
@Svae

No worries, and good luck to you getting it! :)
@Svae

No worries, and good luck to you getting it! :)
d0sYcAx.png
@GreyKite I'll try to write down any info I collect from here on out. I totally forgot to pay attention last night, which sucks, because the rng was strong in me. Three chests and over 150 shells... :P
@GreyKite I'll try to write down any info I collect from here on out. I totally forgot to pay attention last night, which sucks, because the rng was strong in me. Three chests and over 150 shells... :P
@GreyKite

I got an Abyss Chest off a Southmarsh Podid in the Mire if you're still looking for that sort of information. If you're still looking for locations etc.
@GreyKite

I got an Abyss Chest off a Southmarsh Podid in the Mire if you're still looking for that sort of information. If you're still looking for locations etc.
@sooraya

Thanks, super appreciative of any help i can get :D

@Shellhead

Awesome, thanks for that c: That nearly clears up the Mire :D
@sooraya

Thanks, super appreciative of any help i can get :D

@Shellhead

Awesome, thanks for that c: That nearly clears up the Mire :D
d0sYcAx.png
@GreyKite

I'll be grinding in the Mire for a while yet so I'll let you know if I find anything else.
@GreyKite

I'll be grinding in the Mire for a while yet so I'll let you know if I find anything else.
@Shellhead

Thanks heaps ♥
@Shellhead

Thanks heaps ♥
d0sYcAx.png
@GreyKite

Have you taken a peek at the tracking thread @seafoam made?
It might help you collate some data for drops.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1067297&p=mb

I'll keep tabs on what I find and hopefully be able to contribute some more information. Thanks for putting this together. :)
@GreyKite

Have you taken a peek at the tracking thread @seafoam made?
It might help you collate some data for drops.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1067297&p=mb

I'll keep tabs on what I find and hopefully be able to contribute some more information. Thanks for putting this together. :)
@omgvalk

I've taken a look and done the math to work out what some things may drop from + a lot of the TBA parts. I've also had a lot of help from the FR tumblr community too. Thanks for offering your help :) xx
@omgvalk

I've taken a look and done the math to work out what some things may drop from + a lot of the TBA parts. I've also had a lot of help from the FR tumblr community too. Thanks for offering your help :) xx
d0sYcAx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66