Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Tools - Signatures, Banners & More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@Sylvandyr I had much the same problem. And then there was the issue of making sure the szes were all right...it was such a pain, I wanted to automate it.

@Kotomi They all tile seamlessly, too. They're taken from a larger library I made long ago for a now defunct project, but you can still see it up here: http://firebender-layouts.tumblr.com/textures

@Adu also see what I said to Kotomi. I'm so glad that the generators are useful to you. ^_^
@Sylvandyr I had much the same problem. And then there was the issue of making sure the szes were all right...it was such a pain, I wanted to automate it.

@Kotomi They all tile seamlessly, too. They're taken from a larger library I made long ago for a now defunct project, but you can still see it up here: http://firebender-layouts.tumblr.com/textures

@Adu also see what I said to Kotomi. I'm so glad that the generators are useful to you. ^_^
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
@Taleirrh

HOLY HECKIE THAT TEXTURE LIBRARY ♥
@Taleirrh

HOLY HECKIE THAT TEXTURE LIBRARY ♥
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Adu Haha yeah I'm pretty proud of it! ^_^
@Adu Haha yeah I'm pretty proud of it! ^_^
@Taleirrh

Texture Libraries aside, I'd like to add that even if you have PS/Gimp/MSpaint/chisel and marble..... this is still incredibly easy to use and perfect for those who get irritable when things aren't exactly lined up perfect.

10/10 Will use again
@Taleirrh

Texture Libraries aside, I'd like to add that even if you have PS/Gimp/MSpaint/chisel and marble..... this is still incredibly easy to use and perfect for those who get irritable when things aren't exactly lined up perfect.

10/10 Will use again
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Adu Aww, thank you. ^_^

Let's see, on my to do list now:

1. Gradient Maker
2. Multi-Link Signature Maker(s)
@Adu Aww, thank you. ^_^

Let's see, on my to do list now:

1. Gradient Maker
2. Multi-Link Signature Maker(s)
@Taleirrh

Oh, those would be nice! Something else I would like would be if we could "save" certain presets (font, backgrounds, ect) but I'm not sure that's feasible at all so :B

Other than that... I'm not really sure what else could be added to help improve the tools! cx
@Taleirrh

Oh, those would be nice! Something else I would like would be if we could "save" certain presets (font, backgrounds, ect) but I'm not sure that's feasible at all so :B

Other than that... I'm not really sure what else could be added to help improve the tools! cx
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb

 fulfill your calling
@Adu I know how that could be done, but the answer is...it's not pretty. It would require storing cookies on your computer, and one removal of said cookies and your presets are gone again anyway. Unless....

I might be able to convert all your settings into a text string and then just add a text box to paste it in and apply, and leave the saving your text string to individuals. Then you could save it to a USB drive or email it to yourself or whatever.

But that would also take a lot of work. Not that I'm against work, but I think I'll finish making the generators I've already promised people and then see about adding a 'save' facility.
@Adu I know how that could be done, but the answer is...it's not pretty. It would require storing cookies on your computer, and one removal of said cookies and your presets are gone again anyway. Unless....

I might be able to convert all your settings into a text string and then just add a text box to paste it in and apply, and leave the saving your text string to individuals. Then you could save it to a USB drive or email it to yourself or whatever.

But that would also take a lot of work. Not that I'm against work, but I think I'll finish making the generators I've already promised people and then see about adding a 'save' facility.
@Taleirrh

Don't you worry about it- it's mainly me being lazy anyhow cx There are probably more useful things to add :P

OH like maybe a glow option around the dragons? Similar to the coli glows? That'd be cool cx
@Taleirrh

Don't you worry about it- it's mainly me being lazy anyhow cx There are probably more useful things to add :P

OH like maybe a glow option around the dragons? Similar to the coli glows? That'd be cool cx
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb

 fulfill your calling
@Adu if I added that, it would be a Chrome-only option. But I can look into it. I'm already planning on re-writing the breeding generator from scratch.
@Adu if I added that, it would be a Chrome-only option. But I can look into it. I'm already planning on re-writing the breeding generator from scratch.
@Taleirrh

Oh, my! Between that and the list you've posted on tumblr.... I'd say you've got your work cut out for you.
@Taleirrh

Oh, my! Between that and the list you've posted on tumblr.... I'd say you've got your work cut out for you.
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb

 fulfill your calling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34