Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Tools - Signatures, Banners & More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@CrypticGirl Check this out. http://fr-tools.tumblr.com/testing

Still in development and therefore buggy, but when I iron out the kinks I'll replace the textures page with this.
@CrypticGirl Check this out. http://fr-tools.tumblr.com/testing

Still in development and therefore buggy, but when I iron out the kinks I'll replace the textures page with this.
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
@Taleirrh Yes, that should work out nicely, once all the kinks are ironed out.
@Taleirrh Yes, that should work out nicely, once all the kinks are ironed out.
@CrypticGirl And now the textures page is updated.
@CrypticGirl And now the textures page is updated.
Wow this is really nice stuff! I will need to poke around more with this for myself.

Thanks for working so hard and making this for the community!
Wow this is really nice stuff! I will need to poke around more with this for myself.

Thanks for working so hard and making this for the community!
raffle2.pngDanafox_sig.gif
@Danafox I'm glad you like it! ^_^ I'm constantly working on releasing new tools. I've even put a thingie up on tumblr calling for suggestions, though you don't need to have a tumblr account to send me messages. Just go to 'request support' and you can chip in your thoughts on any question I pose to my followers.
@Danafox I'm glad you like it! ^_^ I'm constantly working on releasing new tools. I've even put a thingie up on tumblr calling for suggestions, though you don't need to have a tumblr account to send me messages. Just go to 'request support' and you can chip in your thoughts on any question I pose to my followers.
sOajdUb.png

@mouseguin @Jeri @madsrobots @Adu @Eaglair @ScribblingFace @Sylvandyr @Kotomi @CrypticGirl @Danafox
Pings for personal friends who (I hope) won't be annoyed and for people who have commented in the thread. If you don't want pinged, just say so.

After listening to what you guys say you need and want, I am proud to release an update to the Signature Maker and the Thread Header Maker! I don't even know where to begin with the updates. I completely ripped the guts out and re-coded these things entirely from scratch, mostly to make the pages load faster and the generator run faster. But I doubt many of you will care about that part. XD Let's get in to the useful stuff!
  • Two background image layers. Two. You can use a gradient and a texture, or any other combo you can imagine.
  • Two floating images. You can have your flight deity and one of your dragons, a dragon and an item, or anything else you can imagine. You've got two images to play with.
  • Backgrounds and Images have been slightly 'error proof'-ed. I got reports of people pasting the wrong sort of thing into the box, which causes images to not show up. The most common errors will now automatically fix themselves.
  • Two (optional) flags, still.
  • Better border options! You can control width, distance from the edge, colour, and even have a few different border styles to pick from. You have two borders to play with, so you can create layered effects or multi-border borders. Try setting both borders to be really thick, no spacing from the edge, and set the inner border to dotted--DRAGON TOOTH BORDER. See if you can discover all the border combos!
  • Two different headings! One of them is a little harder to move (but much easier to centre or make sit beside the flags), the other one is much easier to move and can be placed anywhere at all. Both of them have colour options AND coloured outline options, along with various other effects (bold, italic, underline, overline, strikethrough).
  • Body text now has the option to put a stroke around it as well, though be aware that the body text will also space itself out more by a bit if you turn the outline on (I did that so that it could be read clearly at small sizes).
  • SAVEABLE PRESETS. YOU CAN SAVE YOUR PRESETS AND KEEP THEM. And you can transfer presets from the thread headings generator to the signature generator or vice versa, so you can have everything match if you like.

These new and improved options will soon be coming to the breeding banner maker, so stay tuned!
sOajdUb.png

@mouseguin @Jeri @madsrobots @Adu @Eaglair @ScribblingFace @Sylvandyr @Kotomi @CrypticGirl @Danafox
Pings for personal friends who (I hope) won't be annoyed and for people who have commented in the thread. If you don't want pinged, just say so.

After listening to what you guys say you need and want, I am proud to release an update to the Signature Maker and the Thread Header Maker! I don't even know where to begin with the updates. I completely ripped the guts out and re-coded these things entirely from scratch, mostly to make the pages load faster and the generator run faster. But I doubt many of you will care about that part. XD Let's get in to the useful stuff!
  • Two background image layers. Two. You can use a gradient and a texture, or any other combo you can imagine.
  • Two floating images. You can have your flight deity and one of your dragons, a dragon and an item, or anything else you can imagine. You've got two images to play with.
  • Backgrounds and Images have been slightly 'error proof'-ed. I got reports of people pasting the wrong sort of thing into the box, which causes images to not show up. The most common errors will now automatically fix themselves.
  • Two (optional) flags, still.
  • Better border options! You can control width, distance from the edge, colour, and even have a few different border styles to pick from. You have two borders to play with, so you can create layered effects or multi-border borders. Try setting both borders to be really thick, no spacing from the edge, and set the inner border to dotted--DRAGON TOOTH BORDER. See if you can discover all the border combos!
  • Two different headings! One of them is a little harder to move (but much easier to centre or make sit beside the flags), the other one is much easier to move and can be placed anywhere at all. Both of them have colour options AND coloured outline options, along with various other effects (bold, italic, underline, overline, strikethrough).
  • Body text now has the option to put a stroke around it as well, though be aware that the body text will also space itself out more by a bit if you turn the outline on (I did that so that it could be read clearly at small sizes).
  • SAVEABLE PRESETS. YOU CAN SAVE YOUR PRESETS AND KEEP THEM. And you can transfer presets from the thread headings generator to the signature generator or vice versa, so you can have everything match if you like.

These new and improved options will soon be coming to the breeding banner maker, so stay tuned!
Oh and I made the 'how to save images' more visible as well, since some people weren't able to find it.
Oh and I made the 'how to save images' more visible as well, since some people weren't able to find it.
@Taleirrh

BLESS YOU ;A;

This update is all I could have wanted, and even things I didn't know I wanted ;A;
@Taleirrh

BLESS YOU ;A;

This update is all I could have wanted, and even things I didn't know I wanted ;A;
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Adu Aww, I'm glad! ^w^ Just you wait until you see the multi-link signature generator I'm going to make soon. I have a feeling you'll get much use out of it. :P
@Adu Aww, I'm glad! ^w^ Just you wait until you see the multi-link signature generator I'm going to make soon. I have a feeling you'll get much use out of it. :P
@Taleirrh

Um, what exactly are you trying to say there??? That I won't finish my own signature????

Because I totally will. At some point. Later. Eventually.

...yeah.
@Taleirrh

Um, what exactly are you trying to say there??? That I won't finish my own signature????

Because I totally will. At some point. Later. Eventually.

...yeah.
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34