Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Tools - Signatures, Banners & More
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@Adu Aww I didn't mean it that way. -patpat- Just that you seem to get a lot of use out of EVERYTHING and that it'll be awesome to see what else you come up with.
@Adu Aww I didn't mean it that way. -patpat- Just that you seem to get a lot of use out of EVERYTHING and that it'll be awesome to see what else you come up with.
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
@Taleirrh

*sniffs hearbrokenly*

Well, maybe if you didn't make your things so intuitive and pretty I wouldn't get as much use out of them :P

I'll be sure to look at all the pretty new toys you made tomorrow~
@Taleirrh

*sniffs hearbrokenly*

Well, maybe if you didn't make your things so intuitive and pretty I wouldn't get as much use out of them :P

I'll be sure to look at all the pretty new toys you made tomorrow~
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
It's wonderful Tal, as are you love!

FRbanner_zps083bf127.png
It's wonderful Tal, as are you love!

FRbanner_zps083bf127.png
FRbanner_zps083bf127.png
@Jeri very nice, dearheart! ^_^ Do you need me to show you how to get it into your signature?
@Jeri very nice, dearheart! ^_^ Do you need me to show you how to get it into your signature?
Yes please xD
Yes please xD
FRbanner_zps083bf127.png
@Jeri see up there at the top where your picture and infos and stuff are? And there's that little down arrow that lets you get to where you change your avatar and stuff. Click that arrow and go to 'account settings'. Your signature is part of those settings, I'm sure you can find it from there.
@Jeri see up there at the top where your picture and infos and stuff are? And there's that little down arrow that lets you get to where you change your avatar and stuff. Click that arrow and go to 'account settings'. Your signature is part of those settings, I'm sure you can find it from there.
@Taleirrh
I just wanted to say that these tools you've made are amazing. ;w; I've been in such a rut with drawing that I've never attempted to make banners for my sales or hatchery, but now I've been able to thanks to your wonderful work. Everything is so easy to work with, and being able to use our own saved fonts makes it quite interesting (but also really difficult when you have 100+ fonts to choose from, heh). You're an amazing person for making these~
@Taleirrh
I just wanted to say that these tools you've made are amazing. ;w; I've been in such a rut with drawing that I've never attempted to make banners for my sales or hatchery, but now I've been able to thanks to your wonderful work. Everything is so easy to work with, and being able to use our own saved fonts makes it quite interesting (but also really difficult when you have 100+ fonts to choose from, heh). You're an amazing person for making these~
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne Aww, thank you! I'm glad they're making life easier for people. ^_^ Stay tuned, I'll be adding more features when the festival is over--I don't code when I have to grind for festival loot, sorreh everyone. :P
@Demesne Aww, thank you! I'm glad they're making life easier for people. ^_^ Stay tuned, I'll be adding more features when the festival is over--I don't code when I have to grind for festival loot, sorreh everyone. :P
@taleirrh

You are wonderful, this is wonderful.
I am having a little too much fun messing around with my latest purchase, a mate for my lovely Chianti. I wasn't planning on making a hatchery thread (in part because I figured making breeding pair images would be too hard) but now I think I will when they mature and have babies.

The fact that I can theme this thing for my Hannibal dragons is just amazing. :D You're awesome and thanks for making this! I'll show off my creations when I'm done with them. :P
@taleirrh

You are wonderful, this is wonderful.
I am having a little too much fun messing around with my latest purchase, a mate for my lovely Chianti. I wasn't planning on making a hatchery thread (in part because I figured making breeding pair images would be too hard) but now I think I will when they mature and have babies.

The fact that I can theme this thing for my Hannibal dragons is just amazing. :D You're awesome and thanks for making this! I'll show off my creations when I'm done with them. :P
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Xarina Yay! I'm so glad this is of use to you and everyone else. One of the things I'm planning on doing soon is updating the breeding banner maker and also making a 'smaller' version, so stay tuned after the Festival.
@Xarina Yay! I'm so glad this is of use to you and everyone else. One of the things I'm planning on doing soon is updating the breeding banner maker and also making a 'smaller' version, so stay tuned after the Festival.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34