Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472
bookmark!
bookmark!
Just wanted to thank everyone here again, for making guides, answering questions, for helping others out. It makes a big difference to see a community doing their best to make the game fun for everyone <3

Best, all!
Just wanted to thank everyone here again, for making guides, answering questions, for helping others out. It makes a big difference to see a community doing their best to make the game fun for everyone <3

Best, all!
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif1as7imW.pngdaknty_by_lacedjewel-db4qgu7.png
@chiefacorn this guide helped me a lot! <3
@chiefacorn this guide helped me a lot! <3
uArsNIY.pngMreCscM.png
[quote name="JCFoxington" date="2023-11-25 04:59:32" ] @TheTrueMoon im well aware this is several days late and im essentially just emphasizing what @ErisLordFreedom and @Alskassaur said, but im mostly putting this here for everyone else with the same question: - no, this guide is not up to date for high-end coli venues - yes, the leveling strategy still works personally, i use this guide for leveling - it's quick, easy and painless, even after all the changes the coli has gone through since 2017. then, when the dragons are level 25 and i've picked a build from Maki's Battle Stones and Coliseum Builds guide for each dragon, i use a tincture of dissolution to reset their stats and make them the chosen build it's a few extra steps but imo still the easiest way by far, especially to get the mages / healers necessary for Golem Workshop and Forbidden Portal leveled and ready [/quote] Thank you so much for this! I haven't been active for a few years and this post specifically has helped my wife and I both gather our bearings <3
JCFoxington wrote on 2023-11-25 04:59:32:
@TheTrueMoon im well aware this is several days late and im essentially just emphasizing what @ErisLordFreedom and @Alskassaur said, but im mostly putting this here for everyone else with the same question:

- no, this guide is not up to date for high-end coli venues
- yes, the leveling strategy still works

personally, i use this guide for leveling - it's quick, easy and painless, even after all the changes the coli has gone through since 2017. then, when the dragons are level 25 and i've picked a build from Maki's Battle Stones and Coliseum Builds guide for each dragon, i use a tincture of dissolution to reset their stats and make them the chosen build

it's a few extra steps but imo still the easiest way by far, especially to get the mages / healers necessary for Golem Workshop and Forbidden Portal leveled and ready

Thank you so much for this! I haven't been active for a few years and this post specifically has helped my wife and I both gather our bearings <3
JiPkeRv.png
Commenting to find later!
Commenting to find later!
iAiI6jU.png
Thank you!
Ive just finished leveling my 3rd Dragon to lvl 25 and Im already preparin a fourth one to use as a Mage.

My only question is the following, is it me doing something wrong or the mobs are not targeting the Further left dragon first anymore?
I've seen my dragons being attacked at random regardless of where it is located.
(i know the guide is not "Up to date", thats exacly why I am asking if this is a mechanic taht changed or Im doing something wrong)
Thank you!
Ive just finished leveling my 3rd Dragon to lvl 25 and Im already preparin a fourth one to use as a Mage.

My only question is the following, is it me doing something wrong or the mobs are not targeting the Further left dragon first anymore?
I've seen my dragons being attacked at random regardless of where it is located.
(i know the guide is not "Up to date", thats exacly why I am asking if this is a mechanic taht changed or Im doing something wrong)
CqurqsJ.png
Please come by and tell be how I could improve this dragon card generator =D
It's focused on Coli dragons but useful for other types too!
Thanks!
xUgBziz.png
@Muthinor Definitely a case of the thread not being up to date!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
[quote name="Alskasaur" date="2023-12-06 10:13:42" ] @Muthinor Definitely a case of the thread not being up to date! [/quote] Thanks!
Alskasaur wrote on 2023-12-06 10:13:42:
Thanks!
CqurqsJ.png
Please come by and tell be how I could improve this dragon card generator =D
It's focused on Coli dragons but useful for other types too!
Thanks!
xUgBziz.png
commenting for bookmark :]
commenting for bookmark :]
This one is a bit out of date as a, actually two new stages is are now open.

Edit: Also self-pinging @christinewho

@Culex There are two zones that I don't see here maybe there was nothing to mention but would have been nice to have it added here.
This one is a bit out of date as a, actually two new stages is are now open.

Edit: Also self-pinging @christinewho

@Culex There are two zones that I don't see here maybe there was nothing to mention but would have been nice to have it added here.
LEpJMnn.png
i1iQAE3.png
tn0RSo5.png
mTAp2ld.png
sh5xjiu.png
mlHpBMC.png
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png PiAyg8i.png
1 2 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472