Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 464 465 466 467 468 ... 471 472
@ArithMetic that 25 by itself is a formatting error I couldn't get rid of, it's fully "25 2-fodder"
Thank you for your explanation. It's what I assumed but I've been staring at this a lot over the past few days and it all started to blend together!
@ArithMetic that 25 by itself is a formatting error I couldn't get rid of, it's fully "25 2-fodder"
Thank you for your explanation. It's what I assumed but I've been staring at this a lot over the past few days and it all started to blend together!
d2245097cef5a49f3f7d2df8c12640e851c27be6.png
095fd569fda5b4c1085c38f9cdae4edd81127e75.png
c8d4575d528ae3bd8f15f19ae7800926fbe62444.png
1fb596296a25be362751e341b37274b3903a2562.png
999c5ae8dc562946735683d5f9843a686a71726a.png
bd2b07fda1d7c39e5d053e3d924adab26f7996ff.png b2e0784459dad448d870f6d7c678fbde6245fd49.png 2449ddc94cffdcb702b3d618cc792a0ad42b8a0a.png
bookmarking! lovely guide
bookmarking! lovely guide
party.png
Can someone help me with the strategy for 2-fod? I'm lost. I have the dragon, but I can't find a strategy to make it sustainable.
Can someone help me with the strategy for 2-fod? I'm lost. I have the dragon, but I can't find a strategy to make it sustainable.
@SubZeroPatience

The pictures do not display, but it is on page one. I use this set up in the Mire, or lower venues with a single dragon.
Quote:
If you have a single level 25 dragon, and want to make mad exalt money or help out your flight in dominance, this is the primo build:
SvmCVMv.png
JJupiqe.png This is for a single dragon, training up two unleveled dragons in the Mire only! It has just enough STR to defeat any non-boss enemy in the Mire in 4 Scratches, or a Scratch+Eliminate, or a Rallied Eliminate, with plenty of QCK to get as many turns as possible. The stones are Rally, Eliminate, Sap, and Haste. How this build works is given in-depth later in the guide!

(117 STR, 8 AGI, 25 VIT, 70 QCK, 5 INT, 5 DEF, 5 MND, Scratch, Rally, Eliminate, Berserker x3, Ambush x2, optional Haste and Sap)

Edit: Or are you asking which moves to use, then enemies you should hit?
@SubZeroPatience

The pictures do not display, but it is on page one. I use this set up in the Mire, or lower venues with a single dragon.
Quote:
If you have a single level 25 dragon, and want to make mad exalt money or help out your flight in dominance, this is the primo build:
SvmCVMv.png
JJupiqe.png This is for a single dragon, training up two unleveled dragons in the Mire only! It has just enough STR to defeat any non-boss enemy in the Mire in 4 Scratches, or a Scratch+Eliminate, or a Rallied Eliminate, with plenty of QCK to get as many turns as possible. The stones are Rally, Eliminate, Sap, and Haste. How this build works is given in-depth later in the guide!

(117 STR, 8 AGI, 25 VIT, 70 QCK, 5 INT, 5 DEF, 5 MND, Scratch, Rally, Eliminate, Berserker x3, Ambush x2, optional Haste and Sap)

Edit: Or are you asking which moves to use, then enemies you should hit?
tastefulmarketing.gif
Can eliminate be dropped in the training fields? The wiki says that I can only be found in the following areas:Blooming Grove
Forgotten Cave
Bamboo Falls
Thunderhead Savanna
Redrock Cove
Waterway
Arena
Volcanic Vents
Rainsong Jungle
Boreal Wood
Crystal Pools
Harpy's Roost
Ghostlight Ruins
Mire
Kelp Beds
Golem Workshop
Forbidden Portal
Is this mentioned at all in the guide?
Can eliminate be dropped in the training fields? The wiki says that I can only be found in the following areas:Blooming Grove
Forgotten Cave
Bamboo Falls
Thunderhead Savanna
Redrock Cove
Waterway
Arena
Volcanic Vents
Rainsong Jungle
Boreal Wood
Crystal Pools
Harpy's Roost
Ghostlight Ruins
Mire
Kelp Beds
Golem Workshop
Forbidden Portal
Is this mentioned at all in the guide?
Please click this thing->?gfyyM=platform.png
@Ashblight

Unfortunately some aspects of this guide are very out of date now, including the Eliminate drops - at quick glance the list you gave looks to be correct

Can't say much about the wiki (I rarely use it) but when it comes to Coli drops, my go-to resource tends to be either the Game Database for the official info, or Maki's Coliseum loot and monsters for the readability
@Ashblight

Unfortunately some aspects of this guide are very out of date now, including the Eliminate drops - at quick glance the list you gave looks to be correct

Can't say much about the wiki (I rarely use it) but when it comes to Coli drops, my go-to resource tends to be either the Game Database for the official info, or Maki's Coliseum loot and monsters for the readability
hWsjkHE.png
[quote name="Elaendorlien" date="2023-03-26 07:35:49" ] @Ashblight Unfortunately some aspects of this guide are very out of date now, including the Eliminate drops - at quick glance the list you gave looks to be correct Can't say much about the wiki (I rarely use it) but when it comes to Coli drops, my go-to resource tends to be either the Game Database for the official info, or Maki's Coliseum loot and monsters for the readability [/quote] @Elaendorlien Okay thank you so much, I couldn't remember see the list on this guide. Do you think someone could add it to this guide, or is the guide basically done? Thanks for the links too, I'll check out the guide.
Elaendorlien wrote on 2023-03-26 07:35:49:
@Ashblight

@Elaendorlien
Okay thank you so much, I couldn't remember see the list on this guide. Do you think someone could add it to this guide, or is the guide basically done? Thanks for the links too, I'll check out the guide.
Please click this thing->?gfyyM=platform.png
@Ashblight

This one is basically done, yeah, the original poster would have to update the guide posts and they stopped maintaining the thread some years ago

No problem, I hope they help! ^ ^
@Ashblight

This one is basically done, yeah, the original poster would have to update the guide posts and they stopped maintaining the thread some years ago

No problem, I hope they help! ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
It feels like the Mire build is outdated? I have dragons who essentially use the old build ( just slightly adjusted for 119 STR, i. E. Nimue ) but even with a Rally, some of the enemies cannot be one shot with an Eliminate anymore.

I've specifically noticed it with the Armored Colony, Fungal Garden, Muckbottom Catfish and Furry Fiddle. If I can't beat them with 119 STR and Rally I assume you probably can't beat them with 117 STR, either.

I have no such issues with Anemia, but she has way higher STR.

Not sure if I'm just doing something wrong or if the stats are just outdated.

Edit: Used a Tincture on one of my dragons and it works with 120 STR and 70 QCK.
It feels like the Mire build is outdated? I have dragons who essentially use the old build ( just slightly adjusted for 119 STR, i. E. Nimue ) but even with a Rally, some of the enemies cannot be one shot with an Eliminate anymore.

I've specifically noticed it with the Armored Colony, Fungal Garden, Muckbottom Catfish and Furry Fiddle. If I can't beat them with 119 STR and Rally I assume you probably can't beat them with 117 STR, either.

I have no such issues with Anemia, but she has way higher STR.

Not sure if I'm just doing something wrong or if the stats are just outdated.

Edit: Used a Tincture on one of my dragons and it works with 120 STR and 70 QCK.
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
@Verdell

Yes, the lv25 builds here are now badly outdated - for the current builds, Maki's Battle Stones and Coliseum builds is a great guide
@Verdell

Yes, the lv25 builds here are now badly outdated - for the current builds, Maki's Battle Stones and Coliseum builds is a great guide
hWsjkHE.png
1 2 ... 464 465 466 467 468 ... 471 472