Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 471 472
@Vizion236
There are no extra points until you hit level 25. Those "extra" points are needed in later levels for STR and QCK. If you assign your extra 2-5 pts to a different stat, you won't be able to follow the guide, because you'll be missing a few points each level.

You can put a few points in DEF, but it means not maxing out the others later. Also, the goal is L25s that don't take damage; they are fast enough to not need DEF or VIT. They may sometimes take a hit, in which case, either you have Sap to build back up, or eventually, you quit out and restart.

If you do want points in "survive" rather than "attack," VIT is the better investment - you need hit points vs both kinds of attacks rather than defense that only works against physical.

That said, the guide's not an absolute. It's very effective, but also pushes a specific playing style. If you like to play a bit more defensively, it's fine to adjust the point allocation.
@Vizion236
There are no extra points until you hit level 25. Those "extra" points are needed in later levels for STR and QCK. If you assign your extra 2-5 pts to a different stat, you won't be able to follow the guide, because you'll be missing a few points each level.

You can put a few points in DEF, but it means not maxing out the others later. Also, the goal is L25s that don't take damage; they are fast enough to not need DEF or VIT. They may sometimes take a hit, in which case, either you have Sap to build back up, or eventually, you quit out and restart.

If you do want points in "survive" rather than "attack," VIT is the better investment - you need hit points vs both kinds of attacks rather than defense that only works against physical.

That said, the guide's not an absolute. It's very effective, but also pushes a specific playing style. If you like to play a bit more defensively, it's fine to adjust the point allocation.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@Thardus

I will do that! Thanks so much for all your help! :)
@Thardus

I will do that! Thanks so much for all your help! :)
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
@ArcaneShadows

You're welcome! I hope everything works out well for you!
@ArcaneShadows

You're welcome! I hope everything works out well for you!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Opalrose @dragonfire02777 The Coliseum guide I keep telling you about~
@Opalrose @dragonfire02777 The Coliseum guide I keep telling you about~
Wow, this guide is amazing!! Thanks for making it.
Wow, this guide is amazing!! Thanks for making it.
Thank you so much for this fantastic guide! :)
Thank you so much for this fantastic guide! :)
@dreamryderdi
For the colliseum
@dreamryderdi
For the colliseum
very good guide
very good guide
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
My dragons have 63 strenght yet I can't one shot any of the mobs it says I should be able to in Forgotten Cave. I am not sure what changed. I leveled a new team just a few days ago and don't recall them having any issues.

Nevermind, see the stats are off since Cave got upped to 12.
My dragons have 63 strenght yet I can't one shot any of the mobs it says I should be able to in Forgotten Cave. I am not sure what changed. I leveled a new team just a few days ago and don't recall them having any issues.

Nevermind, see the stats are off since Cave got upped to 12.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta

This guide hasn't been updated since August last year, you now need at least 64 STR to be able to one shot Eliminate some monsters in Forgotten Cave, check Sylvandyr's Coliseum damage calculator.
@Louretta

This guide hasn't been updated since August last year, you now need at least 64 STR to be able to one shot Eliminate some monsters in Forgotten Cave, check Sylvandyr's Coliseum damage calculator.
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 471 472