Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 292 293
@Karika Mostly lioden lately, because lions. But I've also done a bit of drawing AND WOULD BE DOING MORE IF I WEREN'T STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE WITHOUT A MOTORBIKE BATTERY. Ugh. The recent heat dried and killed my fineliners after a week, but I can't get to an art store, or anywhere right now. Can't even get a lift because I'm so far out of the way from everything. I really hate being out in the country Dx And if you haven't started reading, I'll toss YET ANOTHER COPY of the thing at you, because I edited another detail. It's nothing major this time, just broke up a marriage that needs too much justification that I don't want to bother with. @Sachie as well I like underbelly on quite a few dragons, probably more than any of the other tert genes and realised I could do with another pair of the scrolls. But I did finally manage to gene up one of my oooold project dragons. Started out as a basic fae. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=652426] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6525/652426_350.png[/img] [/url] I was originally planning on shimmering the wings, but I prefer them being whitey white.
@Karika
Mostly lioden lately, because lions. But I've also done a bit of drawing AND WOULD BE DOING MORE IF I WEREN'T STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE WITHOUT A MOTORBIKE BATTERY. Ugh. The recent heat dried and killed my fineliners after a week, but I can't get to an art store, or anywhere right now. Can't even get a lift because I'm so far out of the way from everything. I really hate being out in the country Dx
And if you haven't started reading, I'll toss YET ANOTHER COPY of the thing at you, because I edited another detail. It's nothing major this time, just broke up a marriage that needs too much justification that I don't want to bother with.

@Sachie as well
I like underbelly on quite a few dragons, probably more than any of the other tert genes and realised I could do with another pair of the scrolls. But I did finally manage to gene up one of my oooold project dragons. Started out as a basic fae.

652426_350.png

I was originally planning on shimmering the wings, but I prefer them being whitey white.
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus I have like 11 dragon projects and only two are finish. By projects, I mean breeding pairs thus a total of 22 dragons.
@Ickyrus I have like 11 dragon projects and only two are finish. By projects, I mean breeding pairs thus a total of 22 dragons.
qDavPTk.png
@Miyukihime Weird.. the glacial chest was also the one that wouldn't drop for me! I'm glad your luck was so good :D And dragon profiles are what I'm supposed to be working on ^^; though these next two weeks are going to straight up kill me so I'll probably have to wait until after that @Karika Glad to hear it! And dang sounds like you've had a busy start of the year.. and it's just a month in O_O And grats on the switch! I'm super jealous of ice eyes, they're absolutely gorgeous ^^ @Sachie HERE'S A PING :D @Ickyrus You too :0 ~~ @ Everybody! ~~ Hey! Sorry if I'm not around for a bit, I'm going to be running around with my hair on fire helping out with Lightning Flight's Valentine's Contests! They're all amazing though so you guys should definitely check them out and maybe enter.. I know plenty of you are creative types ;) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1034982]There are links to all of them over in this big ol' hub[/url], but here are the individual links! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=forga&id=1034934][img]http://oi57.tinypic.com/1zvquio.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=forga&id=1034962][img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/2vkko6t.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=forga&id=1034933&p=mb][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/11aadlt.jpg[/img][/url] Hope to see you guys there! uvu
@Miyukihime
Weird.. the glacial chest was also the one that wouldn't drop for me! I'm glad your luck was so good :D

And dragon profiles are what I'm supposed to be working on ^^; though these next two weeks are going to straight up kill me so I'll probably have to wait until after that

@Karika
Glad to hear it! And dang sounds like you've had a busy start of the year.. and it's just a month in O_O

And grats on the switch! I'm super jealous of ice eyes, they're absolutely gorgeous ^^

@Sachie
HERE'S A PING :D

@Ickyrus
You too :0

~~ @ Everybody! ~~

Hey! Sorry if I'm not around for a bit, I'm going to be running around with my hair on fire helping out with Lightning Flight's Valentine's Contests! They're all amazing though so you guys should definitely check them out and maybe enter.. I know plenty of you are creative types ;)

There are links to all of them over in this big ol' hub, but here are the individual links!

1zvquio.jpg
2vkko6t.jpg
11aadlt.jpg

Hope to see you guys there! uvu
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Allegory
I HAVE TO ENTER ALL OF THESE THINGS, if I can. Don't know whether I'll be able to get anything together for the bake contest, but we'll see.
@Allegory
I HAVE TO ENTER ALL OF THESE THINGS, if I can. Don't know whether I'll be able to get anything together for the bake contest, but we'll see.
Forum_Banner.png
@Allegory Yay! for ping! I'm going to have to enter your baking contest.
@Allegory Yay! for ping! I'm going to have to enter your baking contest.
qDavPTk.png
@Ickyrus
AWW YISS. I will be excitedly anticipating your entries! And no worries no worries.. although after all that talk about cooking I would be thrilled to see some baking :9

@Sachie
Yessss excellent!! I'm super excited :D though I'm a little sad to be running the contest because I'll have to stare at all this delicious food I can't eat ;_;

At least my eyes will feast well!
@Ickyrus
AWW YISS. I will be excitedly anticipating your entries! And no worries no worries.. although after all that talk about cooking I would be thrilled to see some baking :9

@Sachie
Yessss excellent!! I'm super excited :D though I'm a little sad to be running the contest because I'll have to stare at all this delicious food I can't eat ;_;

At least my eyes will feast well!
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Allegory
You know you're welcome to use my nests ^-^ I'm not going to be breeding my dragons until they're fully gened, I've decided.
Those contests all look really cool :D Unfortunately I've already got so much on my plate at the moment, I don't have time to enter :( Which is annoying, because I really want that Coatl girl that's a prize for the pick-up line contest XD *strokes*

@Sachie
Aww, why only the one stripy? You don't think they're the cutest?

@Ickyrus
More editing? :P Well, as long as you're keeping busy I guess. I have less than 100 pages of this stupid book to go, so I'll be reading yours soon! :D I can't wait.
I'm sorry that you're all stucked down there. I'd drive down and help you out, but you know... Lazy. XD
That's a very pretty girl you've got there, by the way ^-^
@Allegory
You know you're welcome to use my nests ^-^ I'm not going to be breeding my dragons until they're fully gened, I've decided.
Those contests all look really cool :D Unfortunately I've already got so much on my plate at the moment, I don't have time to enter :( Which is annoying, because I really want that Coatl girl that's a prize for the pick-up line contest XD *strokes*

@Sachie
Aww, why only the one stripy? You don't think they're the cutest?

@Ickyrus
More editing? :P Well, as long as you're keeping busy I guess. I have less than 100 pages of this stupid book to go, so I'll be reading yours soon! :D I can't wait.
I'm sorry that you're all stucked down there. I'd drive down and help you out, but you know... Lazy. XD
That's a very pretty girl you've got there, by the way ^-^
DmRdZYl.png
@Allegory I'm going to have to think of something deliciously British because well... *points at the names of the dragons in own lair*

@Karika Oh trust me. It's not intentional. I've gone looking for mates for some of my dragons that didn't have genes and when I found a mate, those dragons came with things like Iridescent, and I cannot bring myself to replace an expensive yet desirable gene like that one with a cheaper gene like Tiger. The hatchery I am going to build can accommodate two more pairs of dragons, so I can bring in another tiger gene pair and something else.
@Allegory I'm going to have to think of something deliciously British because well... *points at the names of the dragons in own lair*

@Karika Oh trust me. It's not intentional. I've gone looking for mates for some of my dragons that didn't have genes and when I found a mate, those dragons came with things like Iridescent, and I cannot bring myself to replace an expensive yet desirable gene like that one with a cheaper gene like Tiger. The hatchery I am going to build can accommodate two more pairs of dragons, so I can bring in another tiger gene pair and something else.
qDavPTk.png
@Sachie
That makes sense then :3
See, I would just re-gene the dragons anyway lol. Especially if I know they'll look better my way. Like my first Imp, Kenai. He's Iri/Shim. But I don't like the grey shimmer wings, so I'm going to change it eventually. All so he can make pretty babies. ^-^
@Sachie
That makes sense then :3
See, I would just re-gene the dragons anyway lol. Especially if I know they'll look better my way. Like my first Imp, Kenai. He's Iri/Shim. But I don't like the grey shimmer wings, so I'm going to change it eventually. All so he can make pretty babies. ^-^
DmRdZYl.png
@Karika I don't specifically go out of my way to Iridescent/Shimmer everything, but I do tend to prefer it with Circuit and Crackle. And I think I need more midnight dragons with the clown gene.
@Karika I don't specifically go out of my way to Iridescent/Shimmer everything, but I do tend to prefer it with Circuit and Crackle. And I think I need more midnight dragons with the clown gene.
qDavPTk.png
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 292 293