Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 292 293
@Karika
Ahhh thank you!! I might have to do that :0 ice eeeeyes!! Same with you of course, if you ever need some pretty blue eyes my nests are open ^^ (though.. not at the moment because of dominance plans XD; but by next week!)
And awww, but I understand. Sounds like you've been busy. Although hey, the pickup line is pretty fast ;D just need one or two good sentences. So if you find you think of one later on, it'll be easy to do!
She definitely is gorgeous.. kinda sad I can't try to win her :P but that's life!

@Sachie
Aww yiss. The Brits have the best pickup lines anyway I'm sure ;D
@Karika
Ahhh thank you!! I might have to do that :0 ice eeeeyes!! Same with you of course, if you ever need some pretty blue eyes my nests are open ^^ (though.. not at the moment because of dominance plans XD; but by next week!)
And awww, but I understand. Sounds like you've been busy. Although hey, the pickup line is pretty fast ;D just need one or two good sentences. So if you find you think of one later on, it'll be easy to do!
She definitely is gorgeous.. kinda sad I can't try to win her :P but that's life!

@Sachie
Aww yiss. The Brits have the best pickup lines anyway I'm sure ;D
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Allegory And I ended up going with "Hello" as a pickup line. LOL!
@Allegory And I ended up going with "Hello" as a pickup line. LOL!
qDavPTk.png
@Sachie
I'm not too fond of the clown gene myself, lol. Though I'm not sure why. :3 But yes, whatever genesbsuit your dragons and their individual personalities, that's what is important. :)

@Allegory
Haha noted.
And yeah, I'll try think of something. I've never been great with pickup lines though, I find them cheesy. XD
@Sachie
I'm not too fond of the clown gene myself, lol. Though I'm not sure why. :3 But yes, whatever genesbsuit your dragons and their individual personalities, that's what is important. :)

@Allegory
Haha noted.
And yeah, I'll try think of something. I've never been great with pickup lines though, I find them cheesy. XD
DmRdZYl.png
@Karika
It's okay now, I've got a working battery charger so I shouldn't be getting stuck again any time soon.
ALSO CAN I BORROW ONE OF YOUR NESTS AT SOME POINT PLEEEEEEASE? I just bought a pink noodle to match the PC I posted, and when I manage to give it underbelly I'll need somewhere less red to breed them. I'd go arcane, but ice would stand out better without being clashy.

@Allegory
Spirals make the best lovers. That's all.
@Karika
It's okay now, I've got a working battery charger so I shouldn't be getting stuck again any time soon.
ALSO CAN I BORROW ONE OF YOUR NESTS AT SOME POINT PLEEEEEEASE? I just bought a pink noodle to match the PC I posted, and when I manage to give it underbelly I'll need somewhere less red to breed them. I'd go arcane, but ice would stand out better without being clashy.

@Allegory
Spirals make the best lovers. That's all.
Forum_Banner.png
@Karika I think it depends on the color of the dragon. My avatar dragon is a midnight clown, but it looks like a bad skin rash with anything in the pink color range.
@Karika I think it depends on the color of the dragon. My avatar dragon is a midnight clown, but it looks like a bad skin rash with anything in the pink color range.
qDavPTk.png
@Sachie
Pfff.. what else needs to be said anyway XD

@Karika
Lol, me either. Fortunately one of the categories is corniest line :P but yeah! It's been fun so far, we've got a decent amount of entries already. I'm pretty excited to see them all come in haha :D

@Ickyrus
CLEARLY. They are the most fantastic little noodle dergs.
@Sachie
Pfff.. what else needs to be said anyway XD

@Karika
Lol, me either. Fortunately one of the categories is corniest line :P but yeah! It's been fun so far, we've got a decent amount of entries already. I'm pretty excited to see them all come in haha :D

@Ickyrus
CLEARLY. They are the most fantastic little noodle dergs.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Allegory Nothing. :)
@Allegory Nothing. :)
qDavPTk.png
@Ickyrus
Pfft, no. XD of course you can borrow my nests. Everyone here is welcome to. :)
Glad you got yourself a new charger. It's no fun being stuck!

@Sachie
Fair enough then ha ha. Like I said, whatever suits your dragons personalities. ^-^

@Allegory
Yeah... I'm still coming up blank. XD it's just so hard to think of something suitable and yet original!
@Ickyrus
Pfft, no. XD of course you can borrow my nests. Everyone here is welcome to. :)
Glad you got yourself a new charger. It's no fun being stuck!

@Sachie
Fair enough then ha ha. Like I said, whatever suits your dragons personalities. ^-^

@Allegory
Yeah... I'm still coming up blank. XD it's just so hard to think of something suitable and yet original!
DmRdZYl.png
I just started up a raffle (link in signature.) Go ping all your friends. You get free tickets if they donate dragons for my to exalt or buy tickets.
I just started up a raffle (link in signature.) Go ping all your friends. You get free tickets if they donate dragons for my to exalt or buy tickets.
qDavPTk.png
HHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOLY MACAROONS. I just sold a ridgeback for 300K. And they say the economy is dead >:/

He was blood speckle/blood shimmer/crimson crackle. Not even iridescent :D
I just wish he hadn't been from a one egg nest.

~Goes buy a load of underbellies~
HHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOLY MACAROONS. I just sold a ridgeback for 300K. And they say the economy is dead >:/

He was blood speckle/blood shimmer/crimson crackle. Not even iridescent :D
I just wish he hadn't been from a one egg nest.

~Goes buy a load of underbellies~
Forum_Banner.png
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 292 293