Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 292 293
@Karika
;_; o.. okay.. I'll go work on it ;_;
And I do love me some rambles! I'm sure it'll be wonderful once it's all finished :D I hope it gets published!

@Miyukihime
Yup yup always glad to have more friends! uvu
Ahhh man I was actually pretty pleased about the drop rates for this holiday.. I got way more skin chests than I normally get. Usually I'm lucky to get one, maybe two.. I think I got at least five this holiday O_O I wonder if they change the rates?
@Karika
;_; o.. okay.. I'll go work on it ;_;
And I do love me some rambles! I'm sure it'll be wonderful once it's all finished :D I hope it gets published!

@Miyukihime
Yup yup always glad to have more friends! uvu
Ahhh man I was actually pretty pleased about the drop rates for this holiday.. I got way more skin chests than I normally get. Usually I'm lucky to get one, maybe two.. I think I got at least five this holiday O_O I wonder if they change the rates?
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Allegory I didn't get one single chest last event, so I am very happy that I got six for this one - thought actually I got one three times and another twice. Luckily, I managed to trade one of the triples for one I didn't have so now I only need a Glacial skin - or chest - to get a full set.

And out of curiosity, what is it you are working on?
@Allegory I didn't get one single chest last event, so I am very happy that I got six for this one - thought actually I got one three times and another twice. Luckily, I managed to trade one of the triples for one I didn't have so now I only need a Glacial skin - or chest - to get a full set.

And out of curiosity, what is it you are working on?
34xf4wg.jpg
Ice wasn't nice to me... only got two chests, and the currency drops were stingy.
Ice wasn't nice to me... only got two chests, and the currency drops were stingy.
qDavPTk.png
@Miyukihime
Yes, it's always fun when the timezones are similar. That means there's a higher chance that someone is online to talk to when you are. :)

@Allegory
I'll get around to mine eventually too, I swear :P Yay rambles! I can definitely help you there. XD

-x-
Sorry I've been a bit absent, people. This year's been pretty busy so far... My great uncle died, I found out my cousin is going to be a daddy, my sister's dog drowned, I found out my sister is going to be a mommy, I've been going to my writers group twice a week, my puppy turned one yesterday and I threw him a big party, I've been going out with friends a lot... all this and working 5 days a week O.o *collapses* Honestly, I just want it to slow down a bit! XD

Also, I've decided I'm definitely switching to Ice flight. I decided I don't care what the community is like, I love the element and the eye colour, and honestly, they must be pretty organised, because they've had dominance a lot more than any other flight. I want to be part of that~ Besides, my lair is turning all blacks and whites and blues for the most part. Ice suits :D
So right now, this second, I'm going to switch >:) ... before I think of a reason not to. ha ha
@Miyukihime
Yes, it's always fun when the timezones are similar. That means there's a higher chance that someone is online to talk to when you are. :)

@Allegory
I'll get around to mine eventually too, I swear :P Yay rambles! I can definitely help you there. XD

-x-
Sorry I've been a bit absent, people. This year's been pretty busy so far... My great uncle died, I found out my cousin is going to be a daddy, my sister's dog drowned, I found out my sister is going to be a mommy, I've been going to my writers group twice a week, my puppy turned one yesterday and I threw him a big party, I've been going out with friends a lot... all this and working 5 days a week O.o *collapses* Honestly, I just want it to slow down a bit! XD

Also, I've decided I'm definitely switching to Ice flight. I decided I don't care what the community is like, I love the element and the eye colour, and honestly, they must be pretty organised, because they've had dominance a lot more than any other flight. I want to be part of that~ Besides, my lair is turning all blacks and whites and blues for the most part. Ice suits :D
So right now, this second, I'm going to switch >:) ... before I think of a reason not to. ha ha
DmRdZYl.png
@Karika What was your old flight? O.o

And no need to be sorry about being absent from the thread. I'm probably more guilty of it than anyone else here and never apologize.
@Karika What was your old flight? O.o

And no need to be sorry about being absent from the thread. I'm probably more guilty of it than anyone else here and never apologize.
qDavPTk.png
@Sachie
I was wind :3 the green eyes didn't really suit my nest, plus I don't actually like the colour green. But yes, now I've changed, I can start breeding my dragons again. They're all RTB so this shall be grand. I need to gene them all first though XD so I guess it wont be straight away.

And yeah, but I've always been pretty active, I feel like I'm drifting away and I don't want to do that.
@Sachie
I was wind :3 the green eyes didn't really suit my nest, plus I don't actually like the colour green. But yes, now I've changed, I can start breeding my dragons again. They're all RTB so this shall be grand. I need to gene them all first though XD so I guess it wont be straight away.

And yeah, but I've always been pretty active, I feel like I'm drifting away and I don't want to do that.
DmRdZYl.png
@Karika I'm like... I try to be active, then I get sick, barely come on the site to do anything more than daily gathering, familiar bonding, etc, then get distracted by some little project I start once I start being active on the site again.... ooops.
@Karika I'm like... I try to be active, then I get sick, barely come on the site to do anything more than daily gathering, familiar bonding, etc, then get distracted by some little project I start once I start being active on the site again.... ooops.
qDavPTk.png
@Sachie
As long as it works for you, that's what matters :3
@Sachie
As long as it works for you, that's what matters :3
DmRdZYl.png
@Karika Oh, I try to be active in this thread. It would really help if thread subscriptions actually worked.
@Karika Oh, I try to be active in this thread. It would really help if thread subscriptions actually worked.
qDavPTk.png
@Sachie
Yes, I've noticed that they don't really work :/ it frustrates me. Still, I've found that If I ask specific people lots of questions, they tend to reply and ping me for it, so I can mostly keep up with everything. Then if for some reason I don't get pinged for a couple of days, I come check this thread anyway, because it usually means people are talking without pinging and I can nose my way in to their conversations, you know? XD

I like being at the center of things.
@Sachie
Yes, I've noticed that they don't really work :/ it frustrates me. Still, I've found that If I ask specific people lots of questions, they tend to reply and ping me for it, so I can mostly keep up with everything. Then if for some reason I don't get pinged for a couple of days, I come check this thread anyway, because it usually means people are talking without pinging and I can nose my way in to their conversations, you know? XD

I like being at the center of things.
DmRdZYl.png
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 292 293