Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | GIVEAWAY: ~Flight Unity~ (ENDED)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
You know, for a flight that is suppose to be about pestilence, everyone on Plague that I've interacted with have been some damned nice people. Y'all manage to be inclusive to your own without making the other flights feel ganged up on. That takes talent.
You know, for a flight that is suppose to be about pestilence, everyone on Plague that I've interacted with have been some damned nice people. Y'all manage to be inclusive to your own without making the other flights feel ganged up on. That takes talent.
Dear Ice flight: you guys are so kind to help organize that great and really helpful economy and money making lessons for us windies, we are all much obliged to you! and everyone I have met so far from all the flights are so kind and welcoming :D
Dear Ice flight: you guys are so kind to help organize that great and really helpful economy and money making lessons for us windies, we are all much obliged to you! and everyone I have met so far from all the flights are so kind and welcoming :D
roxy_zps38cb6e64.gif lillajolla.gif
In light of all the recent flight tensions I'd love to join in! Dear Arcane Flight, your curiosity and wonder at the world and keen interest in magics is beyond compare. May you always be fruitful in your studies. And in thanks for a specific element dragon, Dear Light Flight, thank you kindly for my beloved Sparrowhawk. He wouldn't be himself without his golden eyes. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58470] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/58470_350.png[/img] [/url]
In light of all the recent flight tensions I'd love to join in!

Dear Arcane Flight, your curiosity and wonder at the world and keen interest in magics is beyond compare. May you always be fruitful in your studies.

And in thanks for a specific element dragon,

Dear Light Flight, thank you kindly for my beloved Sparrowhawk. He wouldn't be himself without his golden eyes.

58470_350.png
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
Dear Plague Flight:

Your mother is beautiful, and you are wonderful neighbors. I have loved every single one of you that I have met.

To Wind Lovelies,

Every one of you I have met have been delightful free spirits.
Dear Plague Flight:

Your mother is beautiful, and you are wonderful neighbors. I have loved every single one of you that I have met.

To Wind Lovelies,

Every one of you I have met have been delightful free spirits.
hatchery.png
Dear Every Flight:

I really wish I didn't have to choose between you guys! Everyone is great, and every flight has their perks! All of our Deities are beautiful, and all of our dragons are glorious!

In honor of this, I'm going to do my best to get two dragons of each flight as part of my clan!

I love you all!!
Dear Every Flight:

I really wish I didn't have to choose between you guys! Everyone is great, and every flight has their perks! All of our Deities are beautiful, and all of our dragons are glorious!

In honor of this, I'm going to do my best to get two dragons of each flight as part of my clan!

I love you all!!
37adqBC.png
Dear Arcane Flight:
Purple is awesome as hell. As an IRL scholar myself, keep studying them books!

Dear Plague Flight:
Ain't no naming scheme like a theme naming scheme. Rock on!
Dear Arcane Flight:
Purple is awesome as hell. As an IRL scholar myself, keep studying them books!

Dear Plague Flight:
Ain't no naming scheme like a theme naming scheme. Rock on!
Dear Ice flight:
Thank you for having super awesome people among your numbers, you're all awesome and your eyes are lovely.
Dear Ice flight:
Thank you for having super awesome people among your numbers, you're all awesome and your eyes are lovely.
jEm2t96.png
Dear ice flight, I ADORE your eye colors. White eyes go with everything. Fire eyes on the other hand don't, and I kinda regret not picking ice for that reason.
Dear ice flight, I ADORE your eye colors. White eyes go with everything. Fire eyes on the other hand don't, and I kinda regret not picking ice for that reason.
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
Dear Arcane flight: You guys are extremely awesome and friendly ~
Also, I appreciate all of your members that are naming the dragons they are exalting. Almost all of my recent hatchlings went to your flight for dominance and they all got pretty names. <3
(and I love your eye colors)
Dear Arcane flight: You guys are extremely awesome and friendly ~
Also, I appreciate all of your members that are naming the dragons they are exalting. Almost all of my recent hatchlings went to your flight for dominance and they all got pretty names. <3
(and I love your eye colors)
Shout out to all the Lightning Clan babies with those beautiful blue eyes! And a shout out to Ice Clan because of their amazing foraging grounds <3
Shout out to all the Lightning Clan babies with those beautiful blue eyes! And a shout out to Ice Clan because of their amazing foraging grounds <3
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15