Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tabula Rasa Nest Announced!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I think Earth would be very pretty. <3
I think Earth would be very pretty. <3
WOW pretty babies

I vote Lightning, holiday babies for the win!

(Though normally I would vote plague LOL)
WOW pretty babies

I vote Lightning, holiday babies for the win!

(Though normally I would vote plague LOL)
I vote Lightning.

I have a bias towards blue eyes, being in water. >.> And it&#039;s their holiday! ^_^
I vote Lightning.

I have a bias towards blue eyes, being in water. >.> And it&#039;s their holiday! ^_^
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@ErsatzLace

I vote Ice!
@ErsatzLace

I vote Ice!
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
Ice!
Ice!
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
I vote Plague
I vote Plague
I think I&#039;m not allowed to vote because I&#039;m one of the nests? But yay for all the people voting Lightning for our holiday, you guys are cool ^.^ And congrats on the second pair!
I think I&#039;m not allowed to vote because I&#039;m one of the nests? But yay for all the people voting Lightning for our holiday, you guys are cool ^.^ And congrats on the second pair!
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
Oh I vote Lightning! For the Carnival.
Oh I vote Lightning! For the Carnival.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
@titian
Heh, it&#039;s not that you&#039;re not allowed to vote, but rather that I think it&#039;d be pretty redundant because I&#039;m assuming that all the nest holders will vote for their own nest. However, if a nest holder votes for a nest not their own, I&#039;ll go back and add your votes accordingly. ^_^
@titian
Heh, it&#039;s not that you&#039;re not allowed to vote, but rather that I think it&#039;d be pretty redundant because I&#039;m assuming that all the nest holders will vote for their own nest. However, if a nest holder votes for a nest not their own, I&#039;ll go back and add your votes accordingly. ^_^
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
Water! White eyes look blind and red eyes make the white seem sickly.
Water! White eyes look blind and red eyes make the white seem sickly.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7