Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tabula Rasa Nest Announced!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It is time! Let the voting commence! For those of you just joining, this is the thread where you can vote for which flight nest you would like my White/White pair to breed in. The only thing this affects are the color eyes the hatchlings will have and their elemental strengths and weaknesses for the Coliseum buffs out there. Anyone can join and vote whether you're interested in buying a hatchling or not! Here is the pair in question: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53044] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/53044_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=137319] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/137319_350.png[/img] [/url] More info: These two are apart of my new breeding line of White/White dragons called Tabula Rasa. I plan to acquire more of them in the future to share the White/White love. Anyways, before each breeding I will be taking a vote for which color eyes people want the next clutch to have. Unless there is a startling demand and I have a spare breeding pair, I will not be breed changing them to a non-starter dragon nor am I gening them. The meaning of Tabula Rasa is a blank slate and just like a blank slate, these White/Whites will be sold to people so they themselves can choose how they want to customize them. Seriously, haven't you ever bought a dragon with the perfect colors that would have looked better on a Spiral, but since it was a Pearlcatcher, you just don't have the time/effort/money/heart to get a Breed Change Scroll? Exactly. One vote per person. Voting will end on 23:59 7/23 FR time. Note: For the first 11-12 breedings, one hatchling will be reserved for the nest owner and one hatchling will be reserved for myself. Auctions/sales of hatchlings to the public can only be held if there are 3 or more hatchlings. Furthermore, for these first breedings, voting will take place elimination style so whichever element is the winner this round will not be available the next round and so on until all nests have been used at least once. After all the elements have been run through, reserved hatchlings will be limited to one per clutch and nests will be chosen purely by popular vote. Final Tally: [b]Lightning: 15[/b] Ice: 14 Plague: 5 Water: 5 Earth: 3 Light: 3 Shadow: 3 Nature: 2 Arcane: 1 Fire: 1 Wind: 1 [i]*Nest holders get an automatic vote to their own nest unless specified otherwise.[/i] Congratulations to titian of the Lightning flight! Edit: Breeding was a success! We were blessed with a clutch of three eggs! Enough for there to be a hatchling to auction. This is the girl in question: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=237657] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/237657_350.png[/img] [/url] Auction thread is up! http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=701503
It is time! Let the voting commence! For those of you just joining, this is the thread where you can vote for which flight nest you would like my White/White pair to breed in. The only thing this affects are the color eyes the hatchlings will have and their elemental strengths and weaknesses for the Coliseum buffs out there. Anyone can join and vote whether you're interested in buying a hatchling or not!

Here is the pair in question:

53044_350.png

137319_350.png

More info:
These two are apart of my new breeding line of White/White dragons called Tabula Rasa. I plan to acquire more of them in the future to share the White/White love. Anyways, before each breeding I will be taking a vote for which color eyes people want the next clutch to have. Unless there is a startling demand and I have a spare breeding pair, I will not be breed changing them to a non-starter dragon nor am I gening them. The meaning of Tabula Rasa is a blank slate and just like a blank slate, these White/Whites will be sold to people so they themselves can choose how they want to customize them. Seriously, haven't you ever bought a dragon with the perfect colors that would have looked better on a Spiral, but since it was a Pearlcatcher, you just don't have the time/effort/money/heart to get a Breed Change Scroll? Exactly.

One vote per person. Voting will end on 23:59 7/23 FR time.

Note: For the first 11-12 breedings, one hatchling will be reserved for the nest owner and one hatchling will be reserved for myself. Auctions/sales of hatchlings to the public can only be held if there are 3 or more hatchlings. Furthermore, for these first breedings, voting will take place elimination style so whichever element is the winner this round will not be available the next round and so on until all nests have been used at least once. After all the elements have been run through, reserved hatchlings will be limited to one per clutch and nests will be chosen purely by popular vote.

Final Tally:

Lightning: 15
Ice: 14
Plague: 5
Water: 5
Earth: 3
Light: 3
Shadow: 3
Nature: 2
Arcane: 1
Fire: 1
Wind: 1

*Nest holders get an automatic vote to their own nest unless specified otherwise.

Congratulations to titian of the Lightning flight!

Edit: Breeding was a success! We were blessed with a clutch of three eggs! Enough for there to be a hatchling to auction. This is the girl in question:

237657_350.png

Auction thread is up!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=701503
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
Ping List:
@Darkstorm220 @PerneseLady @Zale @Harmony @miniprof @Rhea @titian @Azelk @Ara @Tarawr @rhsolyn @Zess @RawRambo @maetropa @Julia @Silvawolf100 @Russia @Paintedwings @Garuda @Firestar @Zinc @Salience @Mayana @thamimixim @MRN @Mordacious @Fax @Nighthawk @Jokes @Demos @dogzdream @Rizel @Doiecism @Neffie @Shanti @Night53 @Revs @UmbraChaosDragon @Swiftla @Cathal @Mourwen @Kota @Ampris @LeoEyes @DragnEnchantres @Hannahingress @risingsunn @Phoenixstar @ElvishSorceress @Jaylynn @Patmos @Ashtiel @xerianthe @SilverShield @Raineve @Haberdasher @oldred100 @Atlas @Chocolatepb @aisumoka @Soulrazer @Morceman @Scandinavia @Nysander @Glumduk @Seawings @Apoptosis @monsterfrog @Reese @Ning @lenaluciadragon @Xhuwabara @foayasha @themoose @Damion @Reneshi @Fincher @Nerena

Okay, I think that was everyone. Sorry if I pinged you twice (I don't think I did) or if I missed you.
Ping List:
@Darkstorm220 @PerneseLady @Zale @Harmony @miniprof @Rhea @titian @Azelk @Ara @Tarawr @rhsolyn @Zess @RawRambo @maetropa @Julia @Silvawolf100 @Russia @Paintedwings @Garuda @Firestar @Zinc @Salience @Mayana @thamimixim @MRN @Mordacious @Fax @Nighthawk @Jokes @Demos @dogzdream @Rizel @Doiecism @Neffie @Shanti @Night53 @Revs @UmbraChaosDragon @Swiftla @Cathal @Mourwen @Kota @Ampris @LeoEyes @DragnEnchantres @Hannahingress @risingsunn @Phoenixstar @ElvishSorceress @Jaylynn @Patmos @Ashtiel @xerianthe @SilverShield @Raineve @Haberdasher @oldred100 @Atlas @Chocolatepb @aisumoka @Soulrazer @Morceman @Scandinavia @Nysander @Glumduk @Seawings @Apoptosis @monsterfrog @Reese @Ning @lenaluciadragon @Xhuwabara @foayasha @themoose @Damion @Reneshi @Fincher @Nerena

Okay, I think that was everyone. Sorry if I pinged you twice (I don't think I did) or if I missed you.
Aaaa they're even prettier as adults ;o;

I of course vote for Nature haha. On second thought since it is the Thundercrack Carnivale, why not lightning? Something else to celebrate :3
Aaaa they're even prettier as adults ;o;

I of course vote for Nature haha. On second thought since it is the Thundercrack Carnivale, why not lightning? Something else to celebrate :3
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@ErsatzLace Ice! With all the White already, why not keep the eyes the same!
@ErsatzLace Ice! With all the White already, why not keep the eyes the same!
@ErsatzLace I vote for Plague! :)
@ErsatzLace I vote for Plague! :)
I vote ice as well!
I vote ice as well!
white goes with everything so really i dun mind any x"D

just hoping for big clutches! /u/
white goes with everything so really i dun mind any x"D

just hoping for big clutches! /u/
Can&#039;t wait to see the results (and the hatchies!) <3
Can&#039;t wait to see the results (and the hatchies!) <3
@Darkstorm220 @PerneseLady @Zale @Harmony @miniprof @Rhea @titian @Azelk @Ara @Tarawr

Ah, almost forgot. I got a second White/White pair! Double the productivity! :D Another round of voting will take place in 6 days. (They have Silver-Crimson Terts! I expect good things from them.) -w-
@Darkstorm220 @PerneseLady @Zale @Harmony @miniprof @Rhea @titian @Azelk @Ara @Tarawr

Ah, almost forgot. I got a second White/White pair! Double the productivity! :D Another round of voting will take place in 6 days. (They have Silver-Crimson Terts! I expect good things from them.) -w-
=D sorry but im about to be fussy XD i vote plague or nature

EDIT: i think im just going to vote for nature
=D sorry but im about to be fussy XD i vote plague or nature

EDIT: i think im just going to vote for nature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7