Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It Actually Happened
1 2 3
I knew it would happen to me, because I'm a very unlucky person >> I got two clutches in a row that were only one egg. Even after they edited the code to give you two eggs more often than one! [img]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd8/TaroDracul/Tumblr%20Gifs%20and%20Pics/Anger/TableFlipSmall_zps73ddcef9.jpg[/img] I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to though.
I knew it would happen to me, because I'm a very unlucky person >> I got two clutches in a row that were only one egg. Even after they edited the code to give you two eggs more often than one!

TableFlipSmall_zps73ddcef9.jpg

I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to though.
Some are born mad
Some achieve madness
Some have madness thrust upon them

I just got a nest of one. Not just you! D:
I just got a nest of one. Not just you! D:
466w8yC.png
Tritto. I'm just glad it was from my plentiful-breed pairing, rather than one of the pairs on which I have reserves.
Tritto. I'm just glad it was from my plentiful-breed pairing, rather than one of the pairs on which I have reserves.
@RiverEcho It's quite disappointing isn't it XD Especially when it happens twice in a row. Now if it happens three times in a row.... I might actually flip a table.

@Draconargentum Yes it's very fortunate it didn't happen to a pair you had on reserves! That would have been massively frustrating.
@RiverEcho It's quite disappointing isn't it XD Especially when it happens twice in a row. Now if it happens three times in a row.... I might actually flip a table.

@Draconargentum Yes it's very fortunate it didn't happen to a pair you had on reserves! That would have been massively frustrating.
Some are born mad
Some achieve madness
Some have madness thrust upon them

Right? I've have five eggs in one nest ONE TIME and it was in beta. I always get ones or twos. I finally got a three, too! :D
Right? I've have five eggs in one nest ONE TIME and it was in beta. I always get ones or twos. I finally got a three, too! :D
466w8yC.png
I just had that happen to me. So disapointing, especially after the last clutch being 4.
I just had that happen to me. So disapointing, especially after the last clutch being 4.
My very first clutch produced 5 eggs.

All downhill from there xD
My very first clutch produced 5 eggs.

All downhill from there xD
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
my sister got three in a row lol
my sister got three in a row lol
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Just got a one-egger today. D|
Just got a one-egger today. D|
sigfr1_by_sakurabomb-d6g42r5.png
Got a one-egg nest from my Mirror pair today..
They have about three reservations sitting on them right now, too. ,':c Sigh.

YOU TWO HAD THREE EGGS FOR YOUR FIRST NEST. WHAT HAPPENED? GOSH.
Got a one-egg nest from my Mirror pair today..
They have about three reservations sitting on them right now, too. ,':c Sigh.

YOU TWO HAD THREE EGGS FOR YOUR FIRST NEST. WHAT HAPPENED? GOSH.
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
1 2 3