Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It Actually Happened
1 2 3
I had 2 one-eggers in a row recently, I'm hoping VERY hard that I won't get one when I breed my snappers tomorrow.
I had 2 one-eggers in a row recently, I'm hoping VERY hard that I won't get one when I breed my snappers tomorrow.
Hehe I'm in the same situation! Currently have 2 nests with one egg each xD
Hehe I'm in the same situation! Currently have 2 nests with one egg each xD
Q7HH0eK.png
My gosh! It sounds like many of us are having terrible luck with the edited code D:

I had a two egg clutch again finally, but who knows if the next one will be one egg. It seems rather common still to get a one egg clutch.
My gosh! It sounds like many of us are having terrible luck with the edited code D:

I had a two egg clutch again finally, but who knows if the next one will be one egg. It seems rather common still to get a one egg clutch.
Some are born mad
Some achieve madness
Some have madness thrust upon them

1 egg nests are a 10% chance. 2 and 3 egg nests are 30-40 each. I'm sorry to hear you had a run of bad luck! On the positive side, you will still get one cute little hatchie. :-)
1 egg nests are a 10% chance. 2 and 3 egg nests are 30-40 each. I'm sorry to hear you had a run of bad luck! On the positive side, you will still get one cute little hatchie. :-)
@Undel
Are you sure there isn't a secret complex code that determines what your favorite pair is and makes it a 90% chance there'll be one egg? Because I suspect that might be what's really going on c:
@Undel
Are you sure there isn't a secret complex code that determines what your favorite pair is and makes it a 90% chance there'll be one egg? Because I suspect that might be what's really going on c:
45345.gif
My friend has had all one egg nests (I think) I feel really bad for him :/ I've had between 1-3 egg nests (though my first clutch was a clutch of 5!)
My friend has had all one egg nests (I think) I feel really bad for him :/ I've had between 1-3 egg nests (though my first clutch was a clutch of 5!)
1kz7OWt.png
1 2 3