Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It Actually Happened
1 2 3
I only got a 2 egg nest from my prog/common pair this go. I was so disappointed. At least their colors are mostly okay. (Except the green speckle wing, oops.)

I think I've accepted that I'm pretty much never going to get the 5 egg clutch achievement.
I only got a 2 egg nest from my prog/common pair this go. I was so disappointed. At least their colors are mostly okay. (Except the green speckle wing, oops.)

I think I've accepted that I'm pretty much never going to get the 5 egg clutch achievement.
I'm dreading the day I breed my Wildclaw pair. I already have like eight reserves already, and I'm going to wind up getting ONE EGG, this after I've already promised a hatchling to a friend.
I'm dreading the day I breed my Wildclaw pair. I already have like eight reserves already, and I'm going to wind up getting ONE EGG, this after I've already promised a hatchling to a friend.
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
I've only had three clutches. My first was two eggs, and my second and third were one egg.

@RiverEcho My gosh you got five eggs?! How wonderful XD If only it would happen again for you. At least you got three!

@Merle Oh my gosh. Going from four eggs to one would be terrible! I suppose I'm lucky I haven't had that happen, but I haven't had a high clutch yet either.

@Rhea Five eggs on the first try? Wow XD I believe that would have spoiled my expectations if it had happened to me. It could only be downhill from there I suppose.

@Paintedwings She got 3 one eggs in a row? She deserves massive sympathy. I'll flip a table for her!

@Arronox We're in the same boat. Hopefully our luck will only go up!

@Marine They're sitting on reserves and they only produce one egg?! It's like the game knows you need a large clutch and is holding back.

@Amalythia I think I'm going to accept I'll never get that achievement as well. I want to hope for three eggs at the very least, but I probably shouldn't.

@Akky3210 Yes knowing the way fate works, you'll get one egg, after all those users are waiting! And then each of them will have to wait half a month for the next clutch. My gods that would be frustrating if it did happen.
I've only had three clutches. My first was two eggs, and my second and third were one egg.

@RiverEcho My gosh you got five eggs?! How wonderful XD If only it would happen again for you. At least you got three!

@Merle Oh my gosh. Going from four eggs to one would be terrible! I suppose I'm lucky I haven't had that happen, but I haven't had a high clutch yet either.

@Rhea Five eggs on the first try? Wow XD I believe that would have spoiled my expectations if it had happened to me. It could only be downhill from there I suppose.

@Paintedwings She got 3 one eggs in a row? She deserves massive sympathy. I'll flip a table for her!

@Arronox We're in the same boat. Hopefully our luck will only go up!

@Marine They're sitting on reserves and they only produce one egg?! It's like the game knows you need a large clutch and is holding back.

@Amalythia I think I'm going to accept I'll never get that achievement as well. I want to hope for three eggs at the very least, but I probably shouldn't.

@Akky3210 Yes knowing the way fate works, you'll get one egg, after all those users are waiting! And then each of them will have to wait half a month for the next clutch. My gods that would be frustrating if it did happen.
Some are born mad
Some achieve madness
Some have madness thrust upon them

I'm going to cry if my first Ridgeback breeding ends up with only one egg , cuz the first one will be given away and I want to sell their hatchlings so badly.

I had three eggs on my very first breeding, and two on the two nests afterwards.
I'm going to cry if my first Ridgeback breeding ends up with only one egg , cuz the first one will be given away and I want to sell their hatchlings so badly.

I had three eggs on my very first breeding, and two on the two nests afterwards.
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
My first clutch had one egg. All other clutches had below 3 eggs.
Thats right. The highest amount of eggs in a clutch I got was 3. Beautiful.
My first clutch had one egg. All other clutches had below 3 eggs.
Thats right. The highest amount of eggs in a clutch I got was 3. Beautiful.
Aye! I just breed my mirror X fae pair and only one egg. They did have reserves on them too :c
Aye! I just breed my mirror X fae pair and only one egg. They did have reserves on them too :c
jolteon_by_crisseykitty-d4c7oei.gif
@PlagueRat yep. 3 in a row! her progens had only 1 egg. then her progens had only one egg again and the progen's single baby and her mate only had one egg. she's gotten at least 2 or three with future nests though. i was super lucky and got three egg nests like 4 times in a row lol
@PlagueRat yep. 3 in a row! her progens had only 1 egg. then her progens had only one egg again and the progen's single baby and her mate only had one egg. she's gotten at least 2 or three with future nests though. i was super lucky and got three egg nests like 4 times in a row lol
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
I had two one egg clutches in a row. I usually only get two eggs and have only managed to get three eggs once.
I had two one egg clutches in a row. I usually only get two eggs and have only managed to get three eggs once.
Game: Pokemon X
Name: azurelith
Code: 0361-7782-2437
Friend Safari- Krabby, Gyarados, Azumaril
Message me with your code.
I know someone who has three one egg nests... at the same time. :X
I know someone who has three one egg nests... at the same time. :X
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
I am cry. 1 egg for a pair I have 6 reserves on.
I am cry. 1 egg for a pair I have 6 reserves on.
1 2 3