Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Jigsaw Layout
1 2 3
Am I the only one who doesn't like the black lining around the pieces now that won't go away even after they stick together? ;^; It makes the hard setting even harder! I can't tell what is stuck together and what isn't...
Am I the only one who doesn't like the black lining around the pieces now that won't go away even after they stick together? ;^; It makes the hard setting even harder! I can't tell what is stuck together and what isn't...
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
I don't either. It makes it really hard to see anything. :[
I don't either. It makes it really hard to see anything. :[
I noticed it, too. I can't say it's my favorite.
I noticed it, too. I can't say it's my favorite.
The change (while not pretty) was made to increase performance. A lot of folks with mobile devices, other browers, or lower end computers had issues with jigsaw previously. This change makes it so that it's much less stressful on a computer to run the game.
The change (while not pretty) was made to increase performance. A lot of folks with mobile devices, other browers, or lower end computers had issues with jigsaw previously. This change makes it so that it's much less stressful on a computer to run the game.
Blarghy... I wish it wasn't so. XD It worked just fine on my dad's iPad.
Blarghy... I wish it wasn't so. XD It worked just fine on my dad's iPad.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
[quote name="Undel" date="2013-06-11 23:57:05" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=48835#48857"]The change (while not pretty) was made to increase performance. A lot of folks with mobile devices, other browers, or lower end computers had issues with jigsaw previously. This change makes it so that it's much less stressful on a computer to run the game.[/quote] Yes thank you. It works well now on my tablet.

Yes thank you. It works well now on my tablet.
NHzYzMb.png
Thrage is the one to thank! I am but the messenger.
Thrage is the one to thank! I am but the messenger.
I was wondering why it was like that. I thought it was a glitch until I read this post. I don't know how coding works. But is there a way where in some type of settings like in the game itself you could choose low performance or high performance. That way people playing on computers could play with the old neat effect on and the people who are playing it on something else could still have the optimization so it wouldn't crash?
I was wondering why it was like that. I thought it was a glitch until I read this post. I don't know how coding works. But is there a way where in some type of settings like in the game itself you could choose low performance or high performance. That way people playing on computers could play with the old neat effect on and the people who are playing it on something else could still have the optimization so it wouldn't crash?
The outlines to the puzzle pieces are fine by me, most the other puzzle games I've played online have them as well. Only thing is could you give us a longer period of time to look at the completed puzzle without the lines. Right now you get a blink then it puts the puzzle solved over the top of it. Part of the fun is seeing the finished picture.
The outlines to the puzzle pieces are fine by me, most the other puzzle games I've played online have them as well. Only thing is could you give us a longer period of time to look at the completed puzzle without the lines. Right now you get a blink then it puts the puzzle solved over the top of it. Part of the fun is seeing the finished picture.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
I just played my first round of jigsaw since it's been back up and I actually got a way faster time than usual. The black lines didn't bother me, but then again it was a rather easy image to solve (not so many little confusing details) and I had it on easy mode. I can see how the line might make it hard for the higher difficulty levels, but I must say the performance was way better this way! My computer usually lags out while playing it, but none of that happened this time. Thank you, @Thrage for your hard work!
I just played my first round of jigsaw since it's been back up and I actually got a way faster time than usual. The black lines didn't bother me, but then again it was a rather easy image to solve (not so many little confusing details) and I had it on easy mode. I can see how the line might make it hard for the higher difficulty levels, but I must say the performance was way better this way! My computer usually lags out while playing it, but none of that happened this time. Thank you, @Thrage for your hard work!
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
1 2 3