Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Jigsaw Layout
1 2 3
Oh well. It's a mild annoyance, but certainly acceptable in the name of making sure everyone can enjoy this site to its full potential.
Oh well. It's a mild annoyance, but certainly acceptable in the name of making sure everyone can enjoy this site to its full potential.
t9lWbAR.png
By Raquel
I wondered what was going on with the black lines! It'll take a little getting used to, but I'm glad the change will help out with performance in the end.

And the preview button still works for getting the full picture, so I'm fine with it as it is now.

Thanks for working so hard to keep everything running smoothly for all devices! c:
I wondered what was going on with the black lines! It'll take a little getting used to, but I'm glad the change will help out with performance in the end.

And the preview button still works for getting the full picture, so I'm fine with it as it is now.

Thanks for working so hard to keep everything running smoothly for all devices! c:
Ah, yeah, I usually just do easy puzzles, they're big enough so the lines aren't distracting or deterring. I have noticed it's a lot faster though, so that's awesome! I usually have some performance issues when I'm a few pieces until completion, but no longer.

<3 Thank you.
Ah, yeah, I usually just do easy puzzles, they&#039;re big enough so the lines aren&#039;t distracting or deterring. I have noticed it&#039;s a lot faster though, so that&#039;s awesome! I usually have some performance issues when I&#039;m a few pieces until completion, but no longer.

<3 Thank you.
3OlW6CM.png0pojNfB.png
Is there no possible way this can be made to be toggled? The black lines are a nuisance and make it difficult to see what has already been placed together and what has not, especially when there&#039;s no way to separate the completed pieces from the incomplete ones.
Is there no possible way this can be made to be toggled? The black lines are a nuisance and make it difficult to see what has already been placed together and what has not, especially when there&#039;s no way to separate the completed pieces from the incomplete ones.
never noticed it
never noticed it
376NWvG.png
@Pumpakin

Please don't necro threads; this is from four years ago.

Edit: I'm only commenting to notify you of this.
@Pumpakin

Please don't necro threads; this is from four years ago.

Edit: I'm only commenting to notify you of this.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@Purpleeater13

oof never noticed uh
@Purpleeater13

oof never noticed uh
376NWvG.png
I was hoping they made it a bit easier to play...
...oh well.
...oh well.
Mg9qSuP.gif
[quote name="StormDragon21" date=2017-10-27 19:51:53] I was hoping they made it a bit easier to play... ...oh well. [/quote] lol Same.
StormDragon21 wrote on 2017-10-27:
...oh well.

lol Same.
PJb908Z.png
I have to say that I like the new change, too.
My poor old laptop seemed to have a much easier time loading than the last time I played Jigsaw. ^^
I have to say that I like the new change, too.
My poor old laptop seemed to have a much easier time loading than the last time I played Jigsaw. ^^
GbzVc8P.pngyvKOoE4.pngc5DFC1l.png
1 2 3