Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Jigsaw Layout
1 2 3
I was like Wow, they're changing a lot today!
But no. This change happened years ago. WHELP.

also what's with all the crazy necros today? I understand it's halloween time and all but this is getting ridiculous
I was like Wow, they're changing a lot today!
But no. This change happened years ago. WHELP.

also what's with all the crazy necros today? I understand it's halloween time and all but this is getting ridiculous
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@Pumpakin how do you not notice when a thread (actually multiple threads by the look of fr discussion at the moment) is literally from early june 2013? the text is all messed up and you really have to dig to find it so you should know that you're commenting on an old thread if you find it and read the first post in the first place
@Pumpakin how do you not notice when a thread (actually multiple threads by the look of fr discussion at the moment) is literally from early june 2013? the text is all messed up and you really have to dig to find it so you should know that you're commenting on an old thread if you find it and read the first post in the first place
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
Hi guys! Since this thread is no longer relevant, I'm going to go ahead and lock it :)
Hi guys! Since this thread is no longer relevant, I'm going to go ahead and lock it :)
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
1 2 3