Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Veggie tales = Achievements
Does anyone else get struck with completely illogical equivalencies? Because I just discovered my newest... You know the fairground-achievement section in the Achievement claim area? Veggie tales. For y'all who don't know, it's a kid's show focused on a bunch of veggies learning moral lessons. (completely unrelated, but it scares the crap out of me, I hate the animation style) FOR SOME REASON THAT ONE AREA OF THE SITE FEELS LIKE VEGGIE TALES AND I CANNOT DESCRIBE TO YOU HOW AWFUL IT IS [img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/Bi5t9IXWlEkAAAAC/funny-sad-emoji-getting-disintegrated-into-dust.gif[/img]
Does anyone else get struck with completely illogical equivalencies? Because I just discovered my newest...

You know the fairground-achievement section in the Achievement claim area? Veggie tales.

For y'all who don't know, it's a kid's show focused on a bunch of veggies learning moral lessons. (completely unrelated, but it scares the crap out of me, I hate the animation style)

FOR SOME REASON THAT ONE AREA OF THE SITE FEELS LIKE VEGGIE TALES AND I CANNOT DESCRIBE TO YOU HOW AWFUL IT IS

funny-sad-emoji-getting-disintegrated-into-dust.gif
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png
I struggle with tone!
Feel free to ping me whenever!
Remember, be nice-
AND DRINK WATER
wwwwwwwww 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
G8AyR6r.jpg
WXBzxw1.jpg
J7D1quC.jpg
Lost Crown
[/img][nextcol] Lost Crown [/columns]
I'm a bit confused on what you mean. How is an achievement here anything like Veggietales?

Edit: I looked through the games achievements and despite being forced to watch the show as a kid, I didn't see any references to Veggietales at all, which considering what Veggietales is about, makes sense here lol
I'm a bit confused on what you mean. How is an achievement here anything like Veggietales?

Edit: I looked through the games achievements and despite being forced to watch the show as a kid, I didn't see any references to Veggietales at all, which considering what Veggietales is about, makes sense here lol
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
[quote name="FlareFighters" date="2024-05-07 06:27:32" ] I'm a bit confused on what you mean. How is an achievement here anything like Veggietales? Edit: I looked through the games achievements and despite being forced to watch the show as a kid, I didn't see any references to Veggietales at all, which considering what Veggietales is about, makes sense here lol [/quote] I"m talking about the vibe. for some reason, that part of the site gives me the veggie-vibes
FlareFighters wrote on 2024-05-07 06:27:32:

I"m talking about the vibe. for some reason, that part of the site gives me the veggie-vibes
I struggle with tone!
Remember, be nice-
AND DRINK WATER
G8AyR6r.jpg
WXBzxw1.jpg
J7D1quC.jpg
Lost Crown
Respectfully, I think your autism is showing (me too tho (I have autism too, but I'm not seeing the Veggietales))
Respectfully, I think your autism is showing (me too tho (I have autism too, but I'm not seeing the Veggietales))
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
this is a reminder to eat your vegetables
this is a reminder to eat your vegetables
NcRl9aq.png
[quote name="@Wisdum" date="2024-05-07 07:07:57" ] Respectfully, I think your autism is showing (me too tho (I have autism too, but I'm not seeing the Veggietales)) [/quote] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/041/895/AALIYAH_WROTE_JAY_AN_APOLOGY_LETTER%F0%9F%93%83__MARK_WANT_DESIREE_AND_HANNAH!%F0%9F%98%B1_4-32_screenshot_(1).jpg[/img] [b]AUTISM?!?! ME?[/b] But seriously how is that related?
@Wisdum wrote on 2024-05-07 07:07:57:

AALIYAH_WROTE_JAY_AN_APOLOGY_LETTER%F0%9F%93%83__MARK_WANT_DESIREE_AND_HANNAH!%F0%9F%98%B1_4-32_screenshot_(1).jpg

AUTISM?!?! ME?

But seriously how is that related?
I struggle with tone!
Remember, be nice-
AND DRINK WATER
G8AyR6r.jpg
WXBzxw1.jpg
J7D1quC.jpg
Lost Crown
The dots have been connected. The line is invisible but the connection is undeniable. Anyways I’m betting there’s a secret third thing that’s connected to both Veggietales and Fairgrounds Achivements. An ancient computer game, a worksheet with similar formatting you looked at while other people mentioned Veggie Tales, that sort of thing. Or maybe it is some kind of unexplainable aesthetic connection.
The dots have been connected. The line is invisible but the connection is undeniable. Anyways I’m betting there’s a secret third thing that’s connected to both Veggietales and Fairgrounds Achivements. An ancient computer game, a worksheet with similar formatting you looked at while other people mentioned Veggie Tales, that sort of thing. Or maybe it is some kind of unexplainable aesthetic connection.
I've never watched veggie tales so I cannot confirm or deny </3

for some reason this post has made me want to make up a bunch of really random flight rising conspiracy theories-
I've never watched veggie tales so I cannot confirm or deny </3

for some reason this post has made me want to make up a bunch of really random flight rising conspiracy theories-
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Untitled11-20240920115203.png SKIN SHOP!!! aberration f grayscale skull flower skin for preorder 475g yes!
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin
I loved veggie tales as a kid but I don't feel the connection. however my brain also likes making up illogical things so, like, I get you in spirit
I loved veggie tales as a kid but I don't feel the connection. however my brain also likes making up illogical things so, like, I get you in spirit
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
I only know VeggieTales vaguely (vegguely) so I too am not connecting the dots, but I believe you.

I like that gif of the tomato looking down in disbelief.
I only know VeggieTales vaguely (vegguely) so I too am not connecting the dots, but I believe you.

I like that gif of the tomato looking down in disbelief.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources