Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I know better..
[center]I know better than to really want something from Roundsey.. But man, that Banescale? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=149&bodygene=85&breed=18&cacheable=1&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=196&winggene=184&wings=64&auth=be4d54e2e38526a5b7c00f5b1fa65964bb8d28bc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://media.tenor.com/YkjmwUR870wAAAAM/im-in-love-patrick-star.gif[/img] I got those heart eyes ♥v♥ I know I'm not gonna win. So I looked on the AH to see if there was any Turq/Coral dregs for sale. Alas, there are none. And browsing the search, many of them are exalted :( And none really look like they're for sale. So, I'll admire from a far and hope, perhaps pray that I win him. By some minimal margin
I know better than to really want something from Roundsey..

But man, that Banescale?
dragon?age=1&body=149&bodygene=85&breed=18&cacheable=1&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=196&winggene=184&wings=64&auth=be4d54e2e38526a5b7c00f5b1fa65964bb8d28bc&dummyext=prev.png
im-in-love-patrick-star.gif

I got those heart eyes ♥v♥
I know I'm not gonna win. So I looked on the AH to see if there was any Turq/Coral dregs for sale. Alas, there are none. And browsing the search, many of them are exalted :( And none really look like they're for sale.

So, I'll admire from a far and hope, perhaps pray that I win him. By some minimal margin
ooooooooooo 73112312_qBcZzHbxQXBA3Q0.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
I KNOOOOOOW RIGHT, I might actually buy some tickets this week because I am absolutely enamored with this guy's colors

plus who knows! maybe this guy being in roundsey will inspire people to try to breed copycats and widen the pool a bit :p
I KNOOOOOOW RIGHT, I might actually buy some tickets this week because I am absolutely enamored with this guy's colors

plus who knows! maybe this guy being in roundsey will inspire people to try to breed copycats and widen the pool a bit :p
@ShiningLatios
Glad I'm not the only one!
Hopefully he inspires people ^^ It really is a lovely color/gene combo
@ShiningLatios
Glad I'm not the only one!
Hopefully he inspires people ^^ It really is a lovely color/gene combo
ooooooooooo 73112312_qBcZzHbxQXBA3Q0.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
TRUEEE like he even has lightning primal [emoji=coatl love size=1][emoji=coatl love size=1] i need this banescale nooow
TRUEEE like he even has lightning primal i need this banescale nooow
NcRl9aq.png
I want that Auraboa so bad, she reminds me of my Oc <\3 If by a miracle, I win the Bane and you win the Aura I'll trade you!! :D or the Fae, I'd trade the Bane for him too lol
I want that Auraboa so bad, she reminds me of my Oc <\3 If by a miracle, I win the Bane and you win the Aura I'll trade you!! :D or the Fae, I'd trade the Bane for him too lol
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
I had the exact same reaction to seeing him. Since I don't expect to actually win him, I'm definitely considering trying to breed for turq/coral because that is just such a perfect combo
I had the exact same reaction to seeing him. Since I don't expect to actually win him, I'm definitely considering trying to breed for turq/coral because that is just such a perfect combo
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
The bane is stunning and the aura is good too. The fae has good colors if you just get rid of the mosaic/breakup.
The bane is stunning and the aura is good too. The fae has good colors if you just get rid of the mosaic/breakup.