Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gem Cycling soon, what you waiting on
1 2 3
Weird title. I'm asking what you have been waiting to cycle in. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/wiki/article/flight-rising-event-calendar]Items like Wildclaw scrolls, silver sylvan set, a number of vistas, etc. etc. will be cycling in on May 6th.[/url] After selling a blossom parchment for an unholy amount of gems (more than I've ever had on my account at once, which, wow), I think I'm pretty set. I've been waiting on the [item=ruby daredevil cover] for one of my projects, but I might buy a vista or familiar or two. What about you?
Weird title. I'm asking what you have been waiting to cycle in.
Items like Wildclaw scrolls, silver sylvan set, a number of vistas, etc. etc. will be cycling in on May 6th.

After selling a blossom parchment for an unholy amount of gems (more than I've ever had on my account at once, which, wow), I think I'm pretty set. I've been waiting on the Ruby Daredevil Cover for one of my projects, but I might buy a vista or familiar or two.
What about you?
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
Probably gonna blow most of my savings on Wildclaw scrolls again :)
Probably gonna blow most of my savings on Wildclaw scrolls again :)
I made this signature just for the achievement.
Nothing for immediate use, but I am going to buy & vault a wildclaw scroll for when I inevitably stumble across a must-have wc uma for which I don't have a dragon
Nothing for immediate use, but I am going to buy & vault a wildclaw scroll for when I inevitably stumble across a must-have wc uma for which I don't have a dragon
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
We need to get a silver sylvan dress for a fandragon ! did not know it was so soon we were so prepared to wait for december because we thought all gem cycles happened in december
We need to get a silver sylvan dress for a fandragon ! did not know it was so soon we were so prepared to wait for december because we thought all gem cycles happened in december
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
i need a wc scroll but i don't have the commitment just yet so i'm gonna wait until the end of the year cycle.. i do need a ruby daredevil cover though!
i need a wc scroll but i don't have the commitment just yet so i'm gonna wait until the end of the year cycle.. i do need a ruby daredevil cover though!
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her

Daredevil covers, for multiple projects. WC Scrolls.

Maybe some of the cycling gem familiars.

Daredevil covers, for multiple projects. WC Scrolls.

Maybe some of the cycling gem familiars.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
I am in need of two Wildclaw scrolls for G1 projects, but I also have to wait for payday, so I will see what happens then.
I am in need of two Wildclaw scrolls for G1 projects, but I also have to wait for payday, so I will see what happens then.
Mostly silver sylvan pieces and the masks
Mostly silver sylvan pieces and the masks
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg FcasiGk.png
Gem cycling already? Crazy! I think I'll focus on apparel because I've gotten all the fams already
Gem cycling already? Crazy! I think I'll focus on apparel because I've gotten all the fams already
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
I have 1 project that needs a Wildclaw scroll but other than that I don't think I'll buy much.
I have 1 project that needs a Wildclaw scroll but other than that I don't think I'll buy much.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
1 2 3