Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dusthides] I'm sorry...
1 2 3
this is a work of art i want to put it up on my lair wall
this is a work of art i want to put it up on my lair wall
NcRl9aq.png
nouveau altador cup looks great

also I love that its a wildclaw kicking them bc like. yeah I totally think wildclaws would

seriously tho amazing job!! the action lines are literally so perfect

also I love that its a wildclaw kicking them bc like. yeah I totally think wildclaws would

KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Based on their lore, I think they'd enjoy it lol
Based on their lore, I think they'd enjoy it lol
ooooooooooo 73112312_qBcZzHbxQXBA3Q0.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
[quote name="LiminalFinn" date="2024-04-30 15:02:17" ] Dusthides are professionals at sportsball. (They are the ball for the sport.) [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75752076][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/757521/75752076_350.png[/img][/url] YEAHSPORTS may just have to made a Dusthide friend or a few...
LiminalFinn wrote on 2024-04-30 15:02:17:
Dusthides are professionals at sportsball. (They are the ball for the sport.)
75752076_350.png
YEAHSPORTS may just have to made a Dusthide friend or a few...
oJK1fXV.png
what about curling with a dusthide as the puck
what about curling with a dusthide as the puck
D9XjOpZ.jpg
Which flights play which ball games? Ice Hockey for Ice Flight for sure... what else?
Which flights play which ball games? Ice Hockey for Ice Flight for sure... what else?
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
Omg this is so cute and well drawn?.?.? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Omg this is so cute and well drawn?.?.?
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.pngfBcK1IT.png
Hi again! Haha thanks for all the replies on this silly project, glad people are enjoying it XD. I'm not sure if I can respond to everyone but I'll try my best to cover as many people as I can :D
(also petition for there to be some official Sornieth sportball event this needs to happen omg)

@PeachyGremlin Omg I'd play this so much if it could feature our own dragons playing against another team! That would be a ton of work to make but we can dream :')

@LiminalFinn @Sinnabelle Just imagining a huge stadium with dragons chanting wildly after reading your replies LOL

@Bronzewing Thanks so much :D! Yeesssss

@bulrush For some reason Flight Rising's style really fits the Mario Strikers one well?? I was hilariously surprised by how well it fit XD

@hungryhobbits LMAO mood

@Solarizia Haha thank you so much! Part of me wants to see if other people are open to wanting their dragons done like this too XD

@RheoTastic ROFL I almost lost it at nouveau altador cup! Yeah wildclaws just seem like natural runners and prone to hardcore streaks so I could totally see them going full sportsball here.
And thank you so much OMG??!! It was so much fun trying to mimic the chaotic lines lol

@Noddddd @ShadowWas If the dusthides were the puck for ice hockey I feel like there would be so much chaos lol.
  • Water polo/volleyball for Water Flight maybe?
  • For some odd reason I'm just imagining basketball for Fire. They just seem like ballers over there XD
  • Golf and/or soccer for Light
  • Lightning would probably invent their own sport

That's all I got so far.

@RedTheDerg Thank you so much :D!!! It was fun ^^
Hi again! Haha thanks for all the replies on this silly project, glad people are enjoying it XD. I'm not sure if I can respond to everyone but I'll try my best to cover as many people as I can :D
(also petition for there to be some official Sornieth sportball event this needs to happen omg)

@PeachyGremlin Omg I'd play this so much if it could feature our own dragons playing against another team! That would be a ton of work to make but we can dream :')

@LiminalFinn @Sinnabelle Just imagining a huge stadium with dragons chanting wildly after reading your replies LOL

@Bronzewing Thanks so much :D! Yeesssss

@bulrush For some reason Flight Rising's style really fits the Mario Strikers one well?? I was hilariously surprised by how well it fit XD

@hungryhobbits LMAO mood

@Solarizia Haha thank you so much! Part of me wants to see if other people are open to wanting their dragons done like this too XD

@RheoTastic ROFL I almost lost it at nouveau altador cup! Yeah wildclaws just seem like natural runners and prone to hardcore streaks so I could totally see them going full sportsball here.
And thank you so much OMG??!! It was so much fun trying to mimic the chaotic lines lol

@Noddddd @ShadowWas If the dusthides were the puck for ice hockey I feel like there would be so much chaos lol.
  • Water polo/volleyball for Water Flight maybe?
  • For some odd reason I'm just imagining basketball for Fire. They just seem like ballers over there XD
  • Golf and/or soccer for Light
  • Lightning would probably invent their own sport

That's all I got so far.

@RedTheDerg Thank you so much :D!!! It was fun ^^
HSWqWgZ.png
Dessert Skin shop! Grand Opening

(forum buddy by H0lyFoxx!)
qu9rWwx.png
[emoji=dusthide love size=1] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=K8NKNKub2HI]and another one bites the dust(hide)[/url]
and another one bites the dust(hide)
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
[quote name="RheoTastic" date="2024-04-30 16:20:08" ] nouveau altador cup looks great also I love that its a wildclaw kicking them bc like. yeah I totally think wildclaws would seriously tho amazing job!! the action lines are literally so perfect [/quote] Altador Cup was the first thing I thought of when I learnt of Dusthides.
RheoTastic wrote on 2024-04-30 16:20:08:

Altador Cup was the first thing I thought of when I learnt of Dusthides.
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
1 2 3