Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Fumbles
1 2 3
I couldn't begin to explain why, but I often confuse "Nesting Grounds" with "Gather Items". If I'm not paying attention, I'll end up in the wrong place...
I couldn't begin to explain why, but I often confuse "Nesting Grounds" with "Gather Items". If I'm not paying attention, I'll end up in the wrong place...
gAuwmJy.png
___ Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
the world offers itself to your imagination,
calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting -
over and over announcing your place
in the family of things.
_ He/Him | FR +3 | Bestiary Quest
The amount of times I've ended up a the Waystone when I mean to go to the Scrying Workshop is absurd.

Also, half the time I mean to go to the Fairgrounds, I end up literally everywhere else. Trading Post and Grand Exchange especially. Also, ironically, works the other way around, as every time I need to go to the Trading Post I end up at the Fairgrounds.

And like, a dozen other things, but these ones are the ones that keep repeating all the darn time
The amount of times I've ended up a the Waystone when I mean to go to the Scrying Workshop is absurd.

Also, half the time I mean to go to the Fairgrounds, I end up literally everywhere else. Trading Post and Grand Exchange especially. Also, ironically, works the other way around, as every time I need to go to the Trading Post I end up at the Fairgrounds.

And like, a dozen other things, but these ones are the ones that keep repeating all the darn time
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
i stop looking at the forums to go to my lair and then right back to the forums like im resetting my software
i stop looking at the forums to go to my lair and then right back to the forums like im resetting my software
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
IMlLWzB.gif
Usually when I'm at the trading post and remembers something I want to buy at the AH, I just click away to my clan profile for no reason then click back to the trading post.
...what.
Usually when I'm at the trading post and remembers something I want to buy at the AH, I just click away to my clan profile for no reason then click back to the trading post.
...what.
e9cf991a2d55e3d9c7ee30d89fc8ba18454a7e2c.png
[quote name="Sciatica" date="2024-04-26 23:32:41" ] i stop looking at the forums to go to my lair and then right back to the forums like im resetting my software [/quote] Omg this is me too...
Sciatica wrote on 2024-04-26 23:32:41:
Omg this is me too...
e9cf991a2d55e3d9c7ee30d89fc8ba18454a7e2c.png
Me typing "cereal" in Baldwin's search and being confused on why I'm not getting these: [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction][item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction][item=Fine Alchemical Reduction]
Me typing "cereal" in Baldwin's search and being confused on why I'm not getting these:

Coarse Alchemical Reduction Irradiated Alchemical Reduction Fine Alchemical Reduction
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
"Oh, looks like there's nothing new on the forums."
*clicks forums button*

(Also applicable to Waystone sometimes, and I also go to one of Dressing Room/Scry Shop/Game DB when I want a different one of the three... perhaps a case to be made for them being consolidated to some level?)
"Oh, looks like there's nothing new on the forums."
*clicks forums button*

(Also applicable to Waystone sometimes, and I also go to one of Dressing Room/Scry Shop/Game DB when I want a different one of the three... perhaps a case to be made for them being consolidated to some level?)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

*clicks crossroads*

No...

*clicks trading post*

No...

*clicks marketplace*

No...

*clicks auction house*

...FINALLY

*clicks crossroads*

No...

*clicks trading post*

No...

*clicks marketplace*

No...

*clicks auction house*

...FINALLY

woWS5xE.png
Definitely mix up marketplace and auction house regularly, and I have a Ghostlight Ruins and a Mire trainer that I both use a lot, and they constantly end up in the wrong venue and don't notice for several battles. I actually got an Arcane egg two weeks ago from my Mire Flyer in the wrong venue lol.
Definitely mix up marketplace and auction house regularly, and I have a Ghostlight Ruins and a Mire trainer that I both use a lot, and they constantly end up in the wrong venue and don't notice for several battles. I actually got an Arcane egg two weeks ago from my Mire Flyer in the wrong venue lol.
83233757.png:Pet The Noodle:83233757.png
I mix up crossroads and coliseum lol
I mix up crossroads and coliseum lol
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
1 2 3