Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | is this weird to do?
1 2 3
I also compile a list of dragons who are inspirational (usually color palettes that I find particularly striking/unique) (e.g. I have no idea how this dragon manages to work purple + red + baby blue + gold, but he absolutely slays). I would never copy a dragon's design wholesale, but they can serve as palette inspiration (did you know, umber/tangerine/teal/maize is actually a killer combo? I did not, until I saw the dragon in question).

Of course, if anyone doesn't want their dragon on such a list, I'd be happy to take them off!

edit: Wanted to add that I'd be thrilled to see one of my dragons on a list like this. If it's not something negative then feel free to link any of my dragons anytime imo
I also compile a list of dragons who are inspirational (usually color palettes that I find particularly striking/unique) (e.g. I have no idea how this dragon manages to work purple + red + baby blue + gold, but he absolutely slays). I would never copy a dragon's design wholesale, but they can serve as palette inspiration (did you know, umber/tangerine/teal/maize is actually a killer combo? I did not, until I saw the dragon in question).

Of course, if anyone doesn't want their dragon on such a list, I'd be happy to take them off!

edit: Wanted to add that I'd be thrilled to see one of my dragons on a list like this. If it's not something negative then feel free to link any of my dragons anytime imo
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I don't think its weird at all! I'd personally be flattered if someone added one of my dragons to something like that. I love my guys and I'm happy if other people also love my guys
I don't think its weird at all! I'd personally be flattered if someone added one of my dragons to something like that. I love my guys and I'm happy if other people also love my guys
I see you~~~~ MFnFfHY.gif
» Firefly
»She/Her
»Wishlist
» FR+3
hey, same boat! I wanna keep track of some of my fave / iconic dragons I've run into on here so I started throwing them all in one of my derg's bios. Feeling similarly ok the fence abt if it's weird or not (esp since I can't ask permission from everyone bc some are from inactive accounts). Personally I'd be thrilled to see a dragon of mine on a Hall of Fame list!
hey, same boat! I wanna keep track of some of my fave / iconic dragons I've run into on here so I started throwing them all in one of my derg's bios. Feeling similarly ok the fence abt if it's weird or not (esp since I can't ask permission from everyone bc some are from inactive accounts). Personally I'd be thrilled to see a dragon of mine on a Hall of Fame list!
z2Icd4f.png
x
Echo
(they/she/fae)
+0 fr time
6c0jmrg.png
x
lorekeeper
color wheel obelisks
stock the pond
Not weird! I actually kinda wish likes worked like that haha. it'd be nice to have an easy way to check up on all the cool dragons ive seen
Not weird! I actually kinda wish likes worked like that haha. it'd be nice to have an easy way to check up on all the cool dragons ive seen
Not at all, I save images of people's dragons whose looks and outfits I really love
Not at all, I save images of people's dragons whose looks and outfits I really love
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I would personally be really flattered if someone included me on a list like you mentioned so I think it's okay! If you make it public you could always make a disclaimer that you'll remove anyone who feels uncomfortable being on the list.
I would personally be really flattered if someone included me on a list like you mentioned so I think it's okay! If you make it public you could always make a disclaimer that you'll remove anyone who feels uncomfortable being on the list.
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
honestly i'd be honored if that kind of thing happened to me so i think its nice. :}

i suppose its not "normal" but sometimes, like in this case, the weird is a refreshing change of pace! :3
honestly i'd be honored if that kind of thing happened to me so i think its nice. :}

i suppose its not "normal" but sometimes, like in this case, the weird is a refreshing change of pace! :3
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
I don't, but I could see why others' do it.
I don't, but I could see why others' do it.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
[quote name="Dullanyan" date="2024-04-26 20:38:17" ] i suppose its not "normal" but sometimes, like in this case, the weird is a refreshing change of pace! :3 [/quote] I don't think Flight Rising even has "normal". There are "things a lot of people decide to do" and "things not many people decide to do", but none of it's normative. I do atypical things like preferring to exalt my dragons rather than sell them, and paying almost no attention to anyone else's dragons. These are rare characteristics, but nobody cares or wants me to change. [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
Dullanyan wrote on 2024-04-26 20:38:17:

I don't think Flight Rising even has "normal". There are "things a lot of people decide to do" and "things not many people decide to do", but none of it's normative.

I do atypical things like preferring to exalt my dragons rather than sell them, and paying almost no attention to anyone else's dragons. These are rare characteristics, but nobody cares or wants me to change.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Nah its a public site
Nah its a public site
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
1 2 3