Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | one tiny thing you'd change about fr?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The ability to hide duplicates while browsing the AH. Browsing for skins/accents is so annoying when there's just pages and pages of recolours of the same accent. :p (Also just better searching in general. I'd love to be able to sort by playermade and fest accents + colours etc in the AH the same way you can in your hoard. I know it's possible!).
The ability to hide duplicates while browsing the AH. Browsing for skins/accents is so annoying when there's just pages and pages of recolours of the same accent. :p (Also just better searching in general. I'd love to be able to sort by playermade and fest accents + colours etc in the AH the same way you can in your hoard. I know it's possible!).
I just wish that when you clicked a person's avatar dragon in the forums it would take you to that specific dragon's profile instead of the user's clan page.
I just wish that when you clicked a person's avatar dragon in the forums it would take you to that specific dragon's profile instead of the user's clan page.
UPDATED CR INTERFACE please. I have 34 pages of food and if a friend wants something for hib it is a nightmare to find. It would be great if there were sorting options (sort alphabetically instead of by item ID), filters, and most importantly a search.

A couple more minor things:
- When searching for skins in the Game Database, it'd be nice to be able to specify multiple breeds and exclude certain breeds (I really don't need to see imp skins when looking for a skin to match a g1). It'd also be nice to be able to specify modern/ancient.
- When searching for skins on AH, it'd be nice to have a site skin/player skin filter (which Game Database already has).
UPDATED CR INTERFACE please. I have 34 pages of food and if a friend wants something for hib it is a nightmare to find. It would be great if there were sorting options (sort alphabetically instead of by item ID), filters, and most importantly a search.

A couple more minor things:
- When searching for skins in the Game Database, it'd be nice to be able to specify multiple breeds and exclude certain breeds (I really don't need to see imp skins when looking for a skin to match a g1). It'd also be nice to be able to specify modern/ancient.
- When searching for skins on AH, it'd be nice to have a site skin/player skin filter (which Game Database already has).
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Separate bond page similar to fiona for me, a mobile player.
Separate bond page similar to fiona for me, a mobile player.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
Commas in treasure/gem amounts.

Opening the vault and seeing a string of numbers without any commas to help separate makes it difficult to immediately tell how much is in there

Opening the vault and seeing a string of numbers without any commas to help separate makes it difficult to immediately tell how much is in there
jt3PpxV.png
So much. That color thing IS annoying, I hate when that happens. But if there's one thing I truly do want, it is to exclude items on the AH.
So much. That color thing IS annoying, I hate when that happens. But if there's one thing I truly do want, it is to exclude items on the AH.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
i wish the jigsaw fairgrounds game didn't make me spend a thousand years pushing each individual puzzle piece out of the way so i have room to work with. drives me so crazy. drives me up the wall. i can't take it. by the time i actually have space to start piecing the puzzles together every dragon species have gone extinct and reevolved back into existence editing my post to add: [quote name="Auraboas" date="2024-04-22 17:32:38" ] Commas in treasure/gem amounts. Opening the vault and seeing a string of numbers without any commas to help separate makes it difficult to immediately tell how much is in there [/quote] I SECOND THIS!! as someone with a very severe case of dyscalculia that makes it nigh impossible for me to read long strings of numbers, this would help sooo much. i always have to go back and count the zeroes multiple times when i'm in the auction house or the marketplace. i have a lot of difficulty with comprehending the difference between thousands/hundred thousands/millions so this makes currency difficult for me to deal with in flight rising. something as simple as a comma or two would be realms of help.
i wish the jigsaw fairgrounds game didn't make me spend a thousand years pushing each individual puzzle piece out of the way so i have room to work with. drives me so crazy. drives me up the wall. i can't take it. by the time i actually have space to start piecing the puzzles together every dragon species have gone extinct and reevolved back into existence

editing my post to add:
Auraboas wrote on 2024-04-22 17:32:38:

I SECOND THIS!! as someone with a very severe case of dyscalculia that makes it nigh impossible for me to read long strings of numbers, this would help sooo much. i always have to go back and count the zeroes multiple times when i'm in the auction house or the marketplace. i have a lot of difficulty with comprehending the difference between thousands/hundred thousands/millions so this makes currency difficult for me to deal with in flight rising. something as simple as a comma or two would be realms of help.
SHIRE
IT/ITS
FR+2
ENG/PT-BR
PINGS OKAY!
aAomFUL.gif
cancellable nests. the thought of accidentally breeding a g1 scares me to no end
cancellable nests. the thought of accidentally breeding a g1 scares me to no end
zVzI8uZ.jpg
[quote name="DireShire" date="2024-04-24 11:14:00" ] i wish the jigsaw fairgrounds game didn't make me spend a thousand years pushing each individual puzzle piece out of the way so i have room to work with. [/quote] ME . TOO. I GET IT . GOD . SOMEONE AGREES. it’s something so small but so aggravating…. and then you have to sort them in lines so you have a space to work on the actual puzzle. i domt play jigsaw at all anymore bc of it
DireShire wrote on 2024-04-24 11:14:00:
i wish the jigsaw fairgrounds game didn't make me spend a thousand years pushing each individual puzzle piece out of the way so i have room to work with.

ME . TOO. I GET IT . GOD . SOMEONE AGREES. it’s something so small but so aggravating…. and then you have to sort them in lines so you have a space to work on the actual puzzle. i domt play jigsaw at all anymore bc of it
zVzI8uZ.jpg
[quote name="izzwizzz" date="2024-04-24 11:27:59" ] ME . TOO. I GET IT . GOD . SOMEONE AGREES. it’s something so small but so aggravating…. and then you have to sort them in lines so you have a space to work on the actual puzzle. i domt play jigsaw at all anymore bc of it [/quote] i'm always like "it won't take that long! a jigsaw sounds fun rn! ^_^" and then i get in and i've already committed to this i can't back out now so i just have to accept that i'll be here for the next eon or two moving puzzle pieces out of the way
izzwizzz wrote on 2024-04-24 11:27:59:
ME . TOO. I GET IT . GOD . SOMEONE AGREES. it’s something so small but so aggravating…. and then you have to sort them in lines so you have a space to work on the actual puzzle. i domt play jigsaw at all anymore bc of it

i'm always like "it won't take that long! a jigsaw sounds fun rn! ^_^" and then i get in and i've already committed to this i can't back out now so i just have to accept that i'll be here for the next eon or two moving puzzle pieces out of the way
SHIRE
IT/ITS
FR+2
ENG/PT-BR
PINGS OKAY!
aAomFUL.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7