Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon u like but don’t have?
1 2 3 4
What’s a dragon breed or pose that you like but don’t have a lot of or even none of?
For me, I have NO bognsneaks even though I like their design. Same for female pose undertides. I also have very few male ridgebacks
What’s a dragon breed or pose that you like but don’t have a lot of or even none of?
For me, I have NO bognsneaks even though I like their design. Same for female pose undertides. I also have very few male ridgebacks
Accent shopCBsJXZk.gif Accent: Moonlight Halo Buy!
babies... especially baby obelisks and mirrors. so cute. but my wallet...
babies... especially baby obelisks and mirrors. so cute. but my wallet...
1205.png 2024 DRAGON CENSUS
NEST NETWORK
Check bounty status
Free cauldron!
I REALLY like male coatls & baby snappers but uh, my lair doesnt really reflect that.
I REALLY like male coatls & baby snappers but uh, my lair doesnt really reflect that.
corporatebrandcompliance.gif
i don't know why i have few if any mirrors. i love dressing them. i love their poses. their skins are awesome. i drew a mirror from memory the other day. and yet
i don't know why i have few if any mirrors. i love dressing them. i love their poses. their skins are awesome. i drew a mirror from memory the other day. and yet
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I sadly have yet to find a M pose Bogsneak I like well enough to hold onto. They seem to be the most difficult breed for me.

That, and the hatchling pose. I have a grand total of three permababs currently.
I sadly have yet to find a M pose Bogsneak I like well enough to hold onto. They seem to be the most difficult breed for me.

That, and the hatchling pose. I have a grand total of three permababs currently.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Oh yeah, same for f pose Undies! I have several, but they're mostly boys and hatchlings. Could stand to get more.
I need more Coatls too imo, I love them but I never breedchange into them because they're too expensive and tend not to see many on the forums for reasonable prices that suit my tastes.
Oh yeah, same for f pose Undies! I have several, but they're mostly boys and hatchlings. Could stand to get more.
I need more Coatls too imo, I love them but I never breedchange into them because they're too expensive and tend not to see many on the forums for reasonable prices that suit my tastes.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
permabab coatls. they are tied with aethers for my fav hatchling, but somehow I don't have any of them
permabab coatls. they are tied with aethers for my fav hatchling, but somehow I don't have any of them
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I don't have any bogsneaks either!!! I really would like to have a f pose bogsneak someday but I can never seem to find the perfect one </3
I don't have any bogsneaks either!!! I really would like to have a f pose bogsneak someday but I can never seem to find the perfect one </3
atla-pixilart-1.png
Sandsurges, they're just so expensive to make as gen1s (and even more expensive to make into the M pose if they're the F art)
Sandsurges, they're just so expensive to make as gen1s (and even more expensive to make into the M pose if they're the F art)
CO4hmv7.gif8xbWHuG.gif
F pose banes. I love the energy and art, but all the empty space makes them really hard to gene/dress, even with umas and linebreaking terts :[
F pose banes. I love the energy and art, but all the empty space makes them really hard to gene/dress, even with umas and linebreaking terts :[
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
1 2 3 4