Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Earth Ancient
1 2 3
i got an image if anyone wanted to analyze them closely [img]https://i.ibb.co/b517bVY/image.png[/img] so they definitely have cool tails with a thorn stinger type thing at the end, also you can notice the segments kinda spiral towards the center [img]https://i.ibb.co/KGpC08p/image.png[/img] so they could have pretty long tails maybe
i got an image if anyone wanted to analyze them closely
image.png
so they definitely have cool tails with a thorn stinger type thing at the end, also you can notice the segments kinda spiral towards the center
image.png
so they could have pretty long tails maybe
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2024-04-16 06:48:05" ] Please [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:Armadillidium_vulgare_001.jpg&useskin=vector][img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4e/Armadillidium_vulgare_001.jpg[/img][/url] [/quote] PLEASE. I would be happy if it was straight up just an isopod. New favourite breed right there. [s]...Y'know, it probably is Earth what from the teaser but aren't they prioritising flights with one breed first? What if it isn't Earth at all.[/s] I had a silly moment, all flights already have two haha.
PixelSpiral wrote on 2024-04-16 06:48:05:
Please
Armadillidium_vulgare_001.jpg
PLEASE.
I would be happy if it was straight up just an isopod. New favourite breed right there.

...Y'know, it probably is Earth what from the teaser but aren't they prioritising flights with one breed first? What if it isn't Earth at all.
I had a silly moment, all flights already have two haha.
FObX7rS.png
[quote name="LE0" date="2024-04-16 07:10:42" ] ...Y'know, it probably is Earth what from the teaser but aren't they prioritising flights with one breed first? What if it isn't Earth at all. [/quote] There aren't any more flights with only one breed left! Every flight currently has exactly two; that's going to probably change with the new breed, unless we're all wrong and it's a neutral breed instead of the Earth it absolutely seems like.
LE0 wrote on 2024-04-16 07:10:42:
...Y'know, it probably is Earth what from the teaser but aren't they prioritising flights with one breed first? What if it isn't Earth at all.

There aren't any more flights with only one breed left! Every flight currently has exactly two; that's going to probably change with the new breed, unless we're all wrong and it's a neutral breed instead of the Earth it absolutely seems like.
I am SO EXCITED!!!! they're so shapey I love them.....I am excited to see the babies especially. I bet they're SO CUTE
I am SO EXCITED!!!! they're so shapey I love them.....I am excited to see the babies especially. I bet they're SO CUTE
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
ohhh i hope they're like pangolins.....
ohhh i hope they're like pangolins.....
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
[quote name="LE0" date="2024-04-16 07:10:42" ] ...Y'know, it probably is Earth what from the teaser but aren't they prioritising flights with one breed first? What if it isn't Earth at all. [/quote] Which flight with one modern has no ancient, though? The only thing we have with only one breed is neutral, with Bogsneaks. We're down to Wind (Spiral/Skydancers), Light (Imperials/Pearlcatchers) and Earth (Snappers/Obelisks) Ice (Tundra/Gaoler), Fire (Coatl/Banescale), Plague (Mirror/Abberation), Water (Guardian/Undertide), Nature (Wildclaw/Auraboa), Arcane (Fae/Aether), Shadow (Nocturne/Veilspun) and Lightning (Ridgeback/Sandsurge) are all covered.
LE0 wrote on 2024-04-16 07:10:42:

Which flight with one modern has no ancient, though? The only thing we have with only one breed is neutral, with Bogsneaks.

We're down to Wind (Spiral/Skydancers), Light (Imperials/Pearlcatchers) and Earth (Snappers/Obelisks)

Ice (Tundra/Gaoler), Fire (Coatl/Banescale), Plague (Mirror/Abberation), Water (Guardian/Undertide), Nature (Wildclaw/Auraboa), Arcane (Fae/Aether), Shadow (Nocturne/Veilspun) and Lightning (Ridgeback/Sandsurge) are all covered.
[quote name="mothscale" date="2024-04-16 07:29:43" ] There aren't any more flights with only one breed left! Every flight currently has exactly two; that's going to probably change with the new breed, unless we're all wrong and it's a neutral breed instead of the Earth it absolutely seems like. [/quote] Ohh you know what ones I forgot, I forgot light has imperials and wind has skydancers. In which case then, Earth it is most likely!
mothscale wrote on 2024-04-16 07:29:43:
There aren't any more flights with only one breed left! Every flight currently has exactly two; that's going to probably change with the new breed, unless we're all wrong and it's a neutral breed instead of the Earth it absolutely seems like.

Ohh you know what ones I forgot, I forgot light has imperials and wind has skydancers. In which case then, Earth it is most likely!
FObX7rS.png
I hope the baby is all rolled up, peeking out of its shell with giant eyes--oh my heart
I hope the baby is all rolled up, peeking out of its shell with giant eyes--oh my heart
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
[img alt="A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post."]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=412924][size=4][font=cambria]It does seem like they don't have wings, so their secondary is goin' to be their shell maybe :o could they be inspired by armadillo girdled lizards ? [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/92/23/a1/9223a18195d04054068eb486e9c32066.jpg[/img]
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
It does seem like they don't have wings, so their secondary is goin' to be their shell maybe :o could they be inspired by armadillo girdled lizards ?

9223a18195d04054068eb486e9c32066.jpg
UDy41Fx.png
I really hope they're large, but they also might end up being tiny, I don't know. I've been hoping to see someone Gaerd-like in a very long time, I really hope they end up being huge, not for lore or anything, I just like the design of bulky dragons.

But I fear these might turn out to be small burrowers
I really hope they're large, but they also might end up being tiny, I don't know. I've been hoping to see someone Gaerd-like in a very long time, I really hope they end up being huge, not for lore or anything, I just like the design of bulky dragons.

But I fear these might turn out to be small burrowers
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3