Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Button Eye Type is Creepy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I don't think Coraline invented the concept lol but fandragons for it are definitely flourishing.

It's not my thing (I sold my vial) but I'm happy for all the people who have been asking for it for years :)
I don't think Coraline invented the concept lol but fandragons for it are definitely flourishing.

It's not my thing (I sold my vial) but I'm happy for all the people who have been asking for it for years :)
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Have not seen Coraline, I do find the eyes very unsettling myself but that just means I won't use the eye type and sell my vial to others who get use out of it!

Will probably skim through dragons that have it though haha. It is doing a number on my trypophobia.
Have not seen Coraline, I do find the eyes very unsettling myself but that just means I won't use the eye type and sell my vial to others who get use out of it!

Will probably skim through dragons that have it though haha. It is doing a number on my trypophobia.
rI2B9a8.png
[quote name="Gemmi" date="2024-04-04 09:53:40" ] It's so copy pasted it's.not even funny. I was under the belief they'd never add an eye type again and even I'm disappointed. [/quote] I can understand the dislike for the button eyes but I sure hope the second half of your sentence never comes true!! At least until we get some slitted cat-eyes
Gemmi wrote on 2024-04-04 09:53:40:
It's so copy pasted it's.not even funny. I was under the belief they'd never add an eye type again and even I'm disappointed.

I can understand the dislike for the button eyes but I sure hope the second half of your sentence never comes true!! At least until we get some slitted cat-eyes
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
It's not going to be an eye-type that I will use (I do find it a little uncanny) but I'm happy for those who have wanted it for years. More customization options for our dragons is never a bad thing and I'm appreciative to the devs for implementing it!
It's not going to be an eye-type that I will use (I do find it a little uncanny) but I'm happy for those who have wanted it for years. More customization options for our dragons is never a bad thing and I'm appreciative to the devs for implementing it!
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
I'm very happy, I've needed this eye type for one of my dragons for years and its finally here!
I'm very happy, I've needed this eye type for one of my dragons for years and its finally here!
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
My main issue with it is I think the buttons look just a little to big. I think that it would look better and not as off putting if they were slightly smaller. Sometimes a little change in size can make a big difference. I am still happy that all of the people that wanted button eyes finally got it, even if it might not be something I will use.
My main issue with it is I think the buttons look just a little to big. I think that it would look better and not as off putting if they were slightly smaller. Sometimes a little change in size can make a big difference. I am still happy that all of the people that wanted button eyes finally got it, even if it might not be something I will use.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Its Plague Primal/multi-gaze all over again...you can't make everyone happy [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1]
Its Plague Primal/multi-gaze all over again...you can't make everyone happy
tumblr_my7hhrJmDO1sr5klvo1_500.gif
Wait there's a new eye type? Why no announcement?
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
I'm always down for more ways to customize dragons! I've only got one dragon I'm considering it for, but I know lots of others will find it perfect for their plush dragons.
I'm always down for more ways to customize dragons! I've only got one dragon I'm considering it for, but I know lots of others will find it perfect for their plush dragons.
6KQB58c.png
p3Lr8aR.pngUwlzUwS.pngFbBE7dN.png73vKFNE.png
oaolHwW.png
[quote name="RallraxAuri" date="2024-04-04 13:02:14" ] Wait there's a new eye type? Why no announcement? [/quote] I'm more disappointed that there was no announcement, especially for the new Marketplace Eye Types. I haven't seen too many scries of the Button eyes, but I don't think the eyes look good even on my plushie dragon. They look too flat to be unsettling or creepy to me. I'm glad for the people who are excited about their own dragons who will finally get to have button eyes-though! Congrats to the button-eye enjoyers, you're the real winners here.
RallraxAuri wrote on 2024-04-04 13:02:14:
I'm more disappointed that there was no announcement, especially for the new Marketplace Eye Types.

I haven't seen too many scries of the Button eyes, but I don't think the eyes look good even on my plushie dragon. They look too flat to be unsettling or creepy to me. I'm glad for the people who are excited about their own dragons who will finally get to have button eyes-though! Congrats to the button-eye enjoyers, you're the real winners here.
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8