Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Redesigining my clan profile, thoughts?
I wanted to make it themed around my avatar, Logos, since I feel like I'll be keeping him for a while and the old one felt a little all over the place. I really did try and condense it down too, but I feel like it's still too long...

Thoughts, opinions?
I wanted to make it themed around my avatar, Logos, since I feel like I'll be keeping him for a while and the old one felt a little all over the place. I really did try and condense it down too, but I feel like it's still too long...

Thoughts, opinions?
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
I like it! It's nicely aesthetic and I like the graphics you use. My only crit is that the text in "About Me" and your links is hard to read because it's so small. (probably this was intentional on your part to save space, sorry) If you want to condense it further, some ideas: - Remove top and bottom picture banners - Remove blue dividers - You already have pronouns/timezone in your buttons, so you don't need to repeat it in text - Useful links could go in a dragon's bio that you link from your profile - Letters From Hatchlings could be a text link instead of a picture link However, this is only IF you want to condense it further. It already looks nice, so don't feel like you need to make cuts if you don't feel like it (e.g. the letters from hatchlings button is cute and maybe a picture link is nicer). Sample condensed layout: [img]https://i.imgur.com/2qYAomE.jpeg[/img]
I like it! It's nicely aesthetic and I like the graphics you use. My only crit is that the text in "About Me" and your links is hard to read because it's so small. (probably this was intentional on your part to save space, sorry)

If you want to condense it further, some ideas:
- Remove top and bottom picture banners
- Remove blue dividers
- You already have pronouns/timezone in your buttons, so you don't need to repeat it in text
- Useful links could go in a dragon's bio that you link from your profile
- Letters From Hatchlings could be a text link instead of a picture link

However, this is only IF you want to condense it further. It already looks nice, so don't feel like you need to make cuts if you don't feel like it (e.g. the letters from hatchlings button is cute and maybe a picture link is nicer).

Sample condensed layout:

2qYAomE.jpeg
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Im ngl I dont know if its just me but your useful links is super light and I can barely see it
Im ngl I dont know if its just me but your useful links is super light and I can barely see it
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
Overall, I like it! The text in your About Me is pretty small and I have to really focus to read it. I think the font you chose is a little too delicate to be as small as it is, but making it bold may help with legibility.

Also, you can color links by placing your color tags inside your url tag so that way you can make the link more visible/matchy! If you do that, try underlining the text to make it more obvious it links somewhere.
Overall, I like it! The text in your About Me is pretty small and I have to really focus to read it. I think the font you chose is a little too delicate to be as small as it is, but making it bold may help with legibility.

Also, you can color links by placing your color tags inside your url tag so that way you can make the link more visible/matchy! If you do that, try underlining the text to make it more obvious it links somewhere.
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
@Achaius @Panarow @Sturm

Thank you all for your advice! I bumped up the size of the text in the about me section, would love to know if it's still too hard to read. I also hadn't considered changing the colors of the text, that was something I totally missed so thank you guys for bringing it up!
@Achaius @Panarow @Sturm

Thank you all for your advice! I bumped up the size of the text in the about me section, would love to know if it's still too hard to read. I also hadn't considered changing the colors of the text, that was something I totally missed so thank you guys for bringing it up!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
Looks a lot easier to read for me! Very nice :)
Looks a lot easier to read for me! Very nice :)
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
Looks great to me!
Looks great to me!
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden