Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 3.0
I've cleared my cookies and still get Adobe ad freezes. I use Opera GX primarily, but was able to replicate this on Google Chrome.
I've cleared my cookies and still get Adobe ad freezes. I use Opera GX primarily, but was able to replicate this on Google Chrome.
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
Unfortunately even after clearing cookies and cache, the freezing ads have still been around :(
Unfortunately even after clearing cookies and cache, the freezing ads have still been around :(
Syl | she/her
Wishlist
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/846153659855536146/1204249392815669288/image.png[/img] this bad boy froze the page for me. I've cleared my cache, but it's still an issue. I had to leave the site entirely to get a page running again, refreshing or clicking on my bookmark just doesn't fix the problem. I was even typing up THIS post when another ad froze the page. I'm using brave, but I don't think that makes much of a difference. I want to have shields down, but I just can't play the site with this issue. I can't comprehend how to get the HAR file, sorry!
image.png

this bad boy froze the page for me. I've cleared my cache, but it's still an issue. I had to leave the site entirely to get a page running again, refreshing or clicking on my bookmark just doesn't fix the problem. I was even typing up THIS post when another ad froze the page.
I'm using brave, but I don't think that makes much of a difference. I want to have shields down, but I just can't play the site with this issue.

I can't comprehend how to get the HAR file, sorry!
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
I haven't had any Adobe ads freezing my browser, but I've finally narrowed down the one that forcibly zooms my screen (and won't let me zoom back out). I'll do my best to catch it next time it crops up, although I'm on mobile so I'm limited in what I can do.

I've also reported another one to Hiveworks that expands the bottom banner.
I haven't had any Adobe ads freezing my browser, but I've finally narrowed down the one that forcibly zooms my screen (and won't let me zoom back out). I'll do my best to catch it next time it crops up, although I'm on mobile so I'm limited in what I can do.

I've also reported another one to Hiveworks that expands the bottom banner.
_______
Ashen Lightning Glass

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
Lightningtale

Fulgurite
Unfortunately, the site freezing ads are still popping up, and all too frequently at that.

I have to use an ad blocker until this issue is resolved if I want to use the site.
Unfortunately, the site freezing ads are still popping up, and all too frequently at that.

I have to use an ad blocker until this issue is resolved if I want to use the site.
CAKE? WHAT CAKE?

.|\.^./|.
«'6.=.6'»
'" ^ "'
Also still receiving page-freezing Adobe ads after clearing browser cookies: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/846925558754705432/1204442670831763476/image.png[/img]
Also still receiving page-freezing Adobe ads after clearing browser cookies:
image.png
@cyxxie, @Zalva, @SilverStarSheep, @softsylveon, @NovaChrome, @VolatileMatter, @GrimKeeper64, @Azabelle, @CobaltSkye, @RandomCheese, and anyone I've missed, [b]thank you[/b] for your reports. As always, please remember to send what you can get directly to tech@thehiveworks.com Now for today, as far as we know, Adobe ads are still set to OFF for the site. If clearing cookies isn't addressing this, something else is going on. For clarity, there are now not one, not two, but three companies actively investigating this issue. Your submitted reports and willingness to troubleshoot these rogue ads is making a difference, and we appreciate truly your time and effort. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@cyxxie, @Zalva, @SilverStarSheep, @softsylveon, @NovaChrome, @VolatileMatter, @GrimKeeper64, @Azabelle, @CobaltSkye, @RandomCheese, and anyone I've missed, thank you for your reports. As always, please remember to send what you can get directly to tech@thehiveworks.com

Now for today, as far as we know, Adobe ads are still set to OFF for the site. If clearing cookies isn't addressing this, something else is going on.

For clarity, there are now not one, not two, but three companies actively investigating this issue. Your submitted reports and willingness to troubleshoot these rogue ads is making a difference, and we appreciate truly your time and effort.
This as from Cleerly forces mobile screens to zoom in and won't allow to be zoomed out

https://imgur.com/a/vBmKruy
This as from Cleerly forces mobile screens to zoom in and won't allow to be zoomed out

Z7cgb70.png
So, didn't get a screenshot of the ad, but saw one for Hustler Hollywood come up on my sidebar when i was on the game while on my phone? Saw a second one for Magic Mike show on my friend's phone while we were discussing the inappropriate ads i have encountered, as well.
So, didn't get a screenshot of the ad, but saw one for Hustler Hollywood come up on my sidebar when i was on the game while on my phone? Saw a second one for Magic Mike show on my friend's phone while we were discussing the inappropriate ads i have encountered, as well.
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
[quote name="SamuelMaybird" date="2024-02-06 11:02:01" ] This as from Cleerly forces mobile screens to zoom in and won't allow to be zoomed out https://imgur.com/a/vBmKruy [/quote] Hi @SamuelMaybird! Thank you for your report. Remember to email your report to tech@thehiveworks.com. Thank you! [emoji=new friend size=1]
SamuelMaybird wrote on 2024-02-06 11:02:01:

Hi @SamuelMaybird! Thank you for your report. Remember to email your report to tech@thehiveworks.com. Thank you!