Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | People who buy common familiars: Why?
1 2 3
After selling a Ruby Webwing(of which I had several duplicates), I got to thinking. Why do people need common familiars from the AH? I know the reasons for buying boss familiars(low drop rate) and festival familiars(limited period of availability), but what utility does a readily accessible, run-of-the-mill familiar serve? I'm guessing it might be to replenish stocks for Baldwin or something, but I'm just really curious as to how there's such a large(if humbly priced) market for them.
After selling a Ruby Webwing(of which I had several duplicates), I got to thinking. Why do people need common familiars from the AH? I know the reasons for buying boss familiars(low drop rate) and festival familiars(limited period of availability), but what utility does a readily accessible, run-of-the-mill familiar serve? I'm guessing it might be to replenish stocks for Baldwin or something, but I'm just really curious as to how there's such a large(if humbly priced) market for them.
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
Melting and Hib-Den tasks usually. That or I can't be bothered to farm them in the Coli and I've been unlucky at that point.
Melting and Hib-Den tasks usually. That or I can't be bothered to farm them in the Coli and I've been unlucky at that point.
i really like king pardas.

anyway, filling up the bestiary, filling out hib-den, and turning into goo
i really like king pardas.

anyway, filling up the bestiary, filling out hib-den, and turning into goo
lDRIQH6.gif
when I was new and just filling out my familiar collection, I'd go on big familiar buying sprees (anything 5kt/g and under). familiar bonding chests were my biggest source of income at the time, and I'd re-invest the money in more familiars for more chests.
when I was new and just filling out my familiar collection, I'd go on big familiar buying sprees (anything 5kt/g and under). familiar bonding chests were my biggest source of income at the time, and I'd re-invest the money in more familiars for more chests.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Before I had a giant pile of familiars, I used to buy cheap ones from the AH to melt down in Baldwin's. That may be a reason
Before I had a giant pile of familiars, I used to buy cheap ones from the AH to melt down in Baldwin's. That may be a reason
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
When the one just. won't. drop. Spend the gems. Save the frustration. lol

And? Then? It drops. :)
When the one just. won't. drop. Spend the gems. Save the frustration. lol

And? Then? It drops. :)
toss 'em in the soup
toss 'em in the soup

BT1N47G.png
UIuKM01.png
J7D1quC.png
LksiQRL.png

MUYNhfy.png
asSdZDf.png
kCHWEjf.png
turn to goo
turn to goo
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Goop soup bby~
Goop soup bby~
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
Goo! Before I was farming coli at least once a week, I never had enough duplicates to melt down at Baldwin's reliably. I'd bet that's where a lot of them end up.
Goo! Before I was farming coli at least once a week, I never had enough duplicates to melt down at Baldwin's reliably. I'd bet that's where a lot of them end up.
guinevere-by-reineke-Copy.png s-t-gq.png
ace.png
demiro.png
7fFdbks.png
xjB7OSe.png
1 2 3