Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You guys ever make massive decisions...
1 2
...that completely change up how your lair will be from the moment you choose to do whatever it is you chose to do?

I just decided that I'm gonna sell a whole bunch of my dragons and primarily become a fandragon lair. Kinda shocked at myself for doing that since I love all of the dragons I had that were once permas but at the same time I'm a huge nerd, of course I'm going to put making fandragons of musical concept albums and other random stuff ahead of dragons I've pretty much only bought because they're pretty ^^' btw there is a link to the big 'ol sales form I have for said pretty dragons in my sig if anybody is interested... please excuse the blatant self-advertising lol

Anyways, I'm curious about what other peoples' experiences with doing stuff like this is and whether anyone's ever regretted and gone back on their choice or not (plus I just like hearing about stuff other people are doing with their lairs :p)
...that completely change up how your lair will be from the moment you choose to do whatever it is you chose to do?

I just decided that I'm gonna sell a whole bunch of my dragons and primarily become a fandragon lair. Kinda shocked at myself for doing that since I love all of the dragons I had that were once permas but at the same time I'm a huge nerd, of course I'm going to put making fandragons of musical concept albums and other random stuff ahead of dragons I've pretty much only bought because they're pretty ^^' btw there is a link to the big 'ol sales form I have for said pretty dragons in my sig if anybody is interested... please excuse the blatant self-advertising lol

Anyways, I'm curious about what other peoples' experiences with doing stuff like this is and whether anyone's ever regretted and gone back on their choice or not (plus I just like hearing about stuff other people are doing with their lairs :p)
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
That plan sounds great! Good luck with your goal [emoji=aether laughing size=2] I suddenly decided to become a mainly Aether lair and bought a bunch, after seeing a fellow Nature member's pokemon fandragon Aether. Was so cute. I haven't regretted it yet, going strong!
That plan sounds great! Good luck with your goal

I suddenly decided to become a mainly Aether lair and bought a bunch, after seeing a fellow Nature member's pokemon fandragon Aether. Was so cute. I haven't regretted it yet, going strong!
I definitely regret selling my scattered dragons, but it was fueled by mental illness haha
I definitely regret selling my scattered dragons, but it was fueled by mental illness haha
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
@Ador

Oooh nice! Aethers are such a cute breed, I need to make more fandragon plans based around them lol
Also, had a little look at some of your aethers and they're gorgeous. I wish you luck with growing your collection! (and if you'd like I'd be more than happy to donate a few of my aethers ^^)
@Ador

Oooh nice! Aethers are such a cute breed, I need to make more fandragon plans based around them lol
Also, had a little look at some of your aethers and they're gorgeous. I wish you luck with growing your collection! (and if you'd like I'd be more than happy to donate a few of my aethers ^^)
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
If you end up not being able to sell any dear Aethers after a while, I would love to receive and or buy them [emoji=aether happy size=2] thank you very much!
If you end up not being able to sell any dear Aethers after a while, I would love to receive and or buy them thank you very much!
You ended up gifting them to me! Well, they will be cherished [emoji=aether laughing size=2]
You ended up gifting them to me! Well, they will be cherished
I did a little purge once of all* my Flight rep dragons - they were breeding pairs and I'd spent a little bit on getting them all gened and dressed and whatnot. But I don't actually regret it.

*I did keep one.

Another time, I decided to just completely overhaul my lore from what I had been doing before. I'll have to get back to you on whether or not I regret that because I'm kinda... still in the middle of that. I wanted to do something more epic and coherent. I am almost assuredly not going to succeed on that front. But it's been fun.

But rarely is getting rid of a whole swath of dragons part of my plans anymore because I am just too attached. I exalted an important lore dragon one time like four years ago and I still regret it.
I did a little purge once of all* my Flight rep dragons - they were breeding pairs and I'd spent a little bit on getting them all gened and dressed and whatnot. But I don't actually regret it.

*I did keep one.

Another time, I decided to just completely overhaul my lore from what I had been doing before. I'll have to get back to you on whether or not I regret that because I'm kinda... still in the middle of that. I wanted to do something more epic and coherent. I am almost assuredly not going to succeed on that front. But it's been fun.

But rarely is getting rid of a whole swath of dragons part of my plans anymore because I am just too attached. I exalted an important lore dragon one time like four years ago and I still regret it.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I did a lair revamp once, I don't regret, but I may be due to a second revamp soon, way smaller than the last one, but still a probability :)

My counsel is, do what makes you happy!
I did a lair revamp once, I don't regret, but I may be due to a second revamp soon, way smaller than the last one, but still a probability :)

My counsel is, do what makes you happy!
SIG-02.png
that was me when i completed geneing my first g1. I realised how fun it is to hatch some good colours and completely build your dragon from the ground up. I used to just collect dragons I thought were pretty from the AH and dress them and now most of these have been sold because I wanna entirely dedicate my lair to fun g1 projects!
that was me when i completed geneing my first g1. I realised how fun it is to hatch some good colours and completely build your dragon from the ground up. I used to just collect dragons I thought were pretty from the AH and dress them and now most of these have been sold because I wanna entirely dedicate my lair to fun g1 projects!
zVzI8uZ.jpg
Exalting some of my favorite icy dragons because I want to set up my lair for Plague. Also deciding to join Plague. Also stating that I hate mirrors and then buying 5 of them because babies
Exalting some of my favorite icy dragons because I want to set up my lair for Plague. Also deciding to join Plague. Also stating that I hate mirrors and then buying 5 of them because babies
6klg2iF.png
1 2