Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | sell or open strange chests?
1 2 3 4 5
i've seen some people say it's more profitable to open every chest b/c of the eggs, but is this only true if you're pulling in hundreds of chests? if you can't dedicate much time to grinding, is it better to sell?
i've seen some people say it's more profitable to open every chest b/c of the eggs, but is this only true if you're pulling in hundreds of chests? if you can't dedicate much time to grinding, is it better to sell?
egg rate is 8%. it's absolutely worth opening them immediately, especially since achievements for them exist.
egg rate is 8%. it's absolutely worth opening them immediately, especially since achievements for them exist.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Why not both, though?
Why not both, though?
W6LdAlV.gif
definitely open. sometimes the odds are just in your favour. I opened 24 earlier and got 1 egg, but just now I opened 6 chests and got two. you really never know but you may get lucky and make wayyy more from opening
definitely open. sometimes the odds are just in your favour. I opened 24 earlier and got 1 egg, but just now I opened 6 chests and got two. you really never know but you may get lucky and make wayyy more from opening
zVzI8uZ.jpg
I tend to open because whether eggs like me or not I can sell the other stuff in the chests too
I tend to open because whether eggs like me or not I can sell the other stuff in the chests too
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
I just really enjoy opening chests.
I just really enjoy opening chests.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
I've always opened half, sold half (roughly. I don't keep exact track.) But I also don't know that this is the most profitable habit or not, just always felt like a good compromise. I've never done the math.
(I usually feel FOMO if I dedicate either way. If I open them all- would I have made more selling!? And same if I dedicate to selling- what if I had like 4 eggs out of opening that batch! Both selling and opening? No FOMO XD)

Most NoTNs I don't grind much at all... don't normally have time. A good amount on the weekends and the basics on weekdays. I get around 8ish eggs and usually one breed change. And hundreds of gems from selling the chests.
I've always opened half, sold half (roughly. I don't keep exact track.) But I also don't know that this is the most profitable habit or not, just always felt like a good compromise. I've never done the math.
(I usually feel FOMO if I dedicate either way. If I open them all- would I have made more selling!? And same if I dedicate to selling- what if I had like 4 eggs out of opening that batch! Both selling and opening? No FOMO XD)

Most NoTNs I don't grind much at all... don't normally have time. A good amount on the weekends and the basics on weekdays. I get around 8ish eggs and usually one breed change. And hundreds of gems from selling the chests.
s1cIu80.png
I love opening chests just for fun, and I hate waiting for someone to buy something, so I open them!! Also for the achievements!
I love opening chests just for fun, and I hate waiting for someone to buy something, so I open them!! Also for the achievements!
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
i lvoe opening chest
i lvoe opening chest
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
I'll be opening at least 250 for the achievement.
I'll be opening at least 250 for the achievement.
dlJsEIj.png
1 2 3 4 5