Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what item do you hoard for no reason?
1 2 3 4
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/dd938f4c1da279e68dd76043737ee6ef.png[/img] For the Herd!*
dd938f4c1da279e68dd76043737ee6ef.png

For the Herd!*
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
a vault screenshot showing stacks of various squid and octopus seafood items

i like cephalopod
a vault screenshot showing stacks of various squid and octopus seafood items

i like cephalopod
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
deity miniatures, bc they're cute. little pieces of memorabilia that would be cool to own irl. fun fact about the miniatures, they sort in the same order whether you're sorting by id or alphabetically. also [item=nickel cat figurine] was made in honor of the funder's late cat, and it feels wrong not to keep every one i find. [item=emerald ring] is pretty and ridiculously rare, and the other members of its set are used in swipp trades, so i have a nagging feeling that it's gonna become part of one itself someday. i have all my old dustcarve items vaulted as well... in addition to 762 [item=fishy cotton candy]. it's horrible and i love it
deity miniatures, bc they're cute. little pieces of memorabilia that would be cool to own irl. fun fact about the miniatures, they sort in the same order whether you're sorting by id or alphabetically. also Nickel Cat Figurine was made in honor of the funder's late cat, and it feels wrong not to keep every one i find. Emerald Ring is pretty and ridiculously rare, and the other members of its set are used in swipp trades, so i have a nagging feeling that it's gonna become part of one itself someday. i have all my old dustcarve items vaulted as well... in addition to 762 Fishy Cotton Candy . it's horrible and i love it
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
[item=rolly polly][item=dubia roach][item=altered roach] i love silly little bugs so much they are everything <3
Rolly Polly Dubia Roach Altered Roach
i love silly little bugs so much they are everything <3
Tumblr_l_41691160868261.gif
hii!! i go by sleepy!!
z1YfhLI.png160P7Fb.png
bYt72YT.png
loimysO.png
pawpaw.gif
[item=ceremonial scythe][item=sharpened scythe][item=ghostly aura][item=silver pocketwatch][item=tales of terror][item=scary storybook][item=aged tome][item=battered book of fables][item=owlcat journal][item=forest field guide][item=grave dust][item=memorial urn] [b]Totals[/b] ([i]as of Nov 20, 2023[/i]): 44,980 Scythes [img]https://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/b/bulletblack.gif[/img] 9,715 Souls [img]https://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/b/bulletblack.gif[/img] 163 Pocket Watches 33,893 Books [img]https://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/b/bulletpurple.gif[/img] 1,935 Grave Urns
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe Ghostly Aura Silver Pocketwatch Tales of Terror Scary Storybook Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide Grave Dust Memorial Urn
Totals (as of Nov 20, 2023):
44,980 Scythes bulletblack.gif 9,715 Souls bulletblack.gif 163 Pocket Watches
33,893 Books bulletpurple.gif 1,935 Grave Urns
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
[item=glowing globe] they make me smile and grin with delight
Glowing Globe

they make me smile and grin with delight
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
[item=peppermint][item=edamame][item=golden betta][item=violet betta][item=dwarf hamster][item=scarlet hamster][item=worn pincushion][item=stuffed pincushion][item=tarnished cerdae necklace][item=white gold cerdae pendant][item=tadhop beanie][item=crocheted tadhop hat] I just think they're neat
Peppermint Edamame Golden Betta Violet Betta Dwarf Hamster Scarlet Hamster Worn Pincushion Stuffed Pincushion Tarnished Cerdae Necklace White Gold Cerdae Pendant Tadhop Beanie Crocheted Tadhop Hat

I just think they're neat
cwwdtDB.png
my birds and rats... [item=crow][item=leucistic crow][item=omen seeker][item=rat tangle][item=pale prince]
my birds and rats...

Crow Leucistic Crow Omen Seeker Rat Tangle Pale Prince
I can't wait for notn <33 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/928077746817626123/1182899895405907979/image.png[/img] I also hoard the Dustcarve Dig stuff
I can't wait for notn <33
image.png

I also hoard the Dustcarve Dig stuff
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
I bought a bunch of [item=the emperor's new clothes] back when they were about 10g and stacked them on some of my dragons. Now they're expensive and not worth buying, so I don't know if I really hoard them any more.
I bought a bunch of The Emperor's New Clothes back when they were about 10g and stacked them on some of my dragons.

Now they're expensive and not worth buying, so I don't know if I really hoard them any more.
ZincAlloy.gif
1 2 3 4