Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Modern Wish too Expensive
1 2
Ancient genes are half of what their modern counterparts cost, so I expected Modern Wish to be 1000 gems cuz Aether Wish is 500. Instead, it's 1200???? Please FR I'm broke
Ancient genes are half of what their modern counterparts cost, so I expected Modern Wish to be 1000 gems cuz Aether Wish is 500. Instead, it's 1200???? Please FR I'm broke
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
All gem terts are the same price, didn't really expect Wish to be any different
Yya65zH.png
[quote name="Grr" date="2023-11-07 08:16:59" ] All gem terts are the same price, didn't really expect Wish to be any different [/quote] yeah, this. personally, I'm still too busy going broke from putting augment on everyone to even think about going broke from wish
Grr wrote on 2023-11-07 08:16:59:
yeah, this.

personally, I'm still too busy going broke from putting augment on everyone to even think about going broke from wish
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I don't see why it's a gem gene to begin with.
I don't see why it's a gem gene to begin with.
All modern Gem tertiaries cost the same, that's how it's always been, the only thing that strayed from the norm years ago was the introduction of Ancients which halved (actually, a bit more than that) the price due to their restrictions. I understand why you might be a bit disappointed by that since you were expecting something a little cheaper but the good thing about FR is that you're not prevented from purchasing for Treasure or limited to purchasing premium currency directly from the site.

You'll get there, I know things can take time, my projects have been taking years, primarily because I just keep piling up permas, but it's at least something that makes things a little more engaging to me. Regardless, you'll get enough for Wish eventually, there is no external pressure to purchase right away except the pressure you make yourself (trust me, been there). Good luck!
All modern Gem tertiaries cost the same, that's how it's always been, the only thing that strayed from the norm years ago was the introduction of Ancients which halved (actually, a bit more than that) the price due to their restrictions. I understand why you might be a bit disappointed by that since you were expecting something a little cheaper but the good thing about FR is that you're not prevented from purchasing for Treasure or limited to purchasing premium currency directly from the site.

You'll get there, I know things can take time, my projects have been taking years, primarily because I just keep piling up permas, but it's at least something that makes things a little more engaging to me. Regardless, you'll get enough for Wish eventually, there is no external pressure to purchase right away except the pressure you make yourself (trust me, been there). Good luck!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I totally forgot Wish was a gem gene. Guess I won't be applying it to any of my dragons any time soon, lol.
I totally forgot Wish was a gem gene. Guess I won't be applying it to any of my dragons any time soon, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Modern genes look really expensive after seeing Ancients ones.. *sob*
I'm still obsessed with Pharaoh & Sarcophagus so I feel you xD

And I also didn't know Wish was a gem gene.
Never liked Wish... at least til now :P Guess it was lucky haha.
Modern genes look really expensive after seeing Ancients ones.. *sob*
I'm still obsessed with Pharaoh & Sarcophagus so I feel you xD

And I also didn't know Wish was a gem gene.
Never liked Wish... at least til now :P Guess it was lucky haha.
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
The worst thing is always that all my gene projects are gem genes. Happy for wish on moderns, now only if i could combine terts. Wish would work so well with sparkle.

As for the price, ancients are always cheaper with genes. Most likely because the gene disappear after changing breed?
The worst thing is always that all my gene projects are gem genes. Happy for wish on moderns, now only if i could combine terts. Wish would work so well with sparkle.

As for the price, ancients are always cheaper with genes. Most likely because the gene disappear after changing breed?
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
i forgot it was a gem gene. Welp that explains why its not in the T mp lol
i forgot it was a gem gene. Welp that explains why its not in the T mp lol
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
It is exactly the same price like any other modern breed tertiary gene.
It is exactly the same price like any other modern breed tertiary gene.
1 2