Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '23
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 240 241
December 3
Gave someone a Marsh Frog Companion!
December 3
Gave someone a Marsh Frog Companion!
cVtP2nx.gif
just chilling here, don't mind me
Dec 1st: 5 people I am grateful for!

@/argante I don't want to ping because I know they are always busy with something haha! I am very grateful for their patience, kindness and just easy-going nature!

It's been awhile since I've been gone so I don't quite remember everyone, but all of Wind Council for being Power Houses and Staff for making this site fun and safe, and @/lallie of course for organizing such a kind event. I really like it, giving back to others and think it's a great way to remember where you came from :)

For the other few spots, I'll give out some gifts in Winds newcomer thread.

Dec 2nd: I'll send in some food to Wind's food bank and maybe some more newbies!

Dec 3rd: Ah, a Baldwin brew! I've always liked the look of those Coloured Claws, maybe a newer user who hasn't reached the Mire might like some!
Dec 1st: 5 people I am grateful for!

@/argante I don't want to ping because I know they are always busy with something haha! I am very grateful for their patience, kindness and just easy-going nature!

It's been awhile since I've been gone so I don't quite remember everyone, but all of Wind Council for being Power Houses and Staff for making this site fun and safe, and @/lallie of course for organizing such a kind event. I really like it, giving back to others and think it's a great way to remember where you came from :)

For the other few spots, I'll give out some gifts in Winds newcomer thread.

Dec 2nd: I'll send in some food to Wind's food bank and maybe some more newbies!

Dec 3rd: Ah, a Baldwin brew! I've always liked the look of those Coloured Claws, maybe a newer user who hasn't reached the Mire might like some!
HzGpUHb.png
December 3rd
Brew a Baldwin item for someone and gift it to them.

Alternative: Melt down some items and donate them to your flight bank or to a random user

Day 3 done! Sent materials & a few Baldwin familiars to a new player :)
December 3rd
Brew a Baldwin item for someone and gift it to them.

Alternative: Melt down some items and donate them to your flight bank or to a random user

Day 3 done! Sent materials & a few Baldwin familiars to a new player :)
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
Done! Sent a Sangria Harvest Wreath~
Done! Sent a Sangria Harvest Wreath~
Day 3 - Brewed up a couple of metal horses and sent them to someone trying to complete their bestiary!
Day 3 - Brewed up a couple of metal horses and sent them to someone trying to complete their bestiary!
X

JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
Js0HRQT.png
VgQr1kz.png

vx6PPYy.png
Brewed a wishlist item for someone today to gift! ^^
Brewed a wishlist item for someone today to gift! ^^
A Coatl with Rose Cherub, Rose Seraph, Banana Stained and Bright Light eyes, swaying it's tail and spreading it's wings.
dec 3 - brewing an imbued sulfur for @/booty and once it's done, it's going to them.
dec 3 - brewing an imbued sulfur for @/booty and once it's done, it's going to them.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Day 3
I sent a firefly cockatrice to a random user without one.
Day 3
I sent a firefly cockatrice to a random user without one.
Day 3 - Done!
Day 3 - Done!
Dec. 3:

I sent a Mossy Maze colony and some other stuff to a new player!
Dec. 3:

I sent a Mossy Maze colony and some other stuff to a new player!
katiguracom1-CROP.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 240 241