Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on the Riot gene?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
What are everyone's thoughts on Plague's holiday gene? I want to like it... it was definitely not what I was expecting. So far the genes have been following the primal eyes and Plague's has deviated from that the most. I was expecting something more like our primal eyes with the veins and pustules. Something that would be more recognizable as Plague even outside our usual colors. Hopeing it'll grow on me in time.
What are everyone's thoughts on Plague's holiday gene? I want to like it... it was definitely not what I was expecting. So far the genes have been following the primal eyes and Plague's has deviated from that the most. I was expecting something more like our primal eyes with the veins and pustules. Something that would be more recognizable as Plague even outside our usual colors. Hopeing it'll grow on me in time.
my main thought is that it should've been named 'rot' because the inconsistency will now bother me forever :D but i actually really like it! love the way the accent color is incorporated; it looks so good.
my main thought is that it should've been named 'rot' because the inconsistency will now bother me forever :D but i actually really like it! love the way the accent color is incorporated; it looks so good.
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
:(

Happy for those who do like it though. :)
:(

Happy for those who do like it though. :)
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I agree with everyone above me... except I do feel like it's recognizable as plague still, it's just not as consistent as the other festival ones were

not that this effects me since I don't deal with ancients much anyways, but I highly doubt I'm ever going to use this gene! whereas if it was more like plague primal I probably would have
I agree with everyone above me... except I do feel like it's recognizable as plague still, it's just not as consistent as the other festival ones were

not that this effects me since I don't deal with ancients much anyways, but I highly doubt I'm ever going to use this gene! whereas if it was more like plague primal I probably would have
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Was hoping for mucus or jewels 2.0, not at all surprised we got fans 2.0 instead. It's not a bad gene. It's a very detailed looking tert, which is nice art, but, overall a mid response from me.
Was hoping for mucus or jewels 2.0, not at all surprised we got fans 2.0 instead. It's not a bad gene. It's a very detailed looking tert, which is nice art, but, overall a mid response from me.
Ehhhhhhh. I appreciate how versatile it is, and the colours are gorgeous, but I would have preferred something closer to how Plague Primal looks. And yeah, the name inconsistency irritates me irrationally. "Rot" is a perfectly cromulent gene name! :p
Ehhhhhhh. I appreciate how versatile it is, and the colours are gorgeous, but I would have preferred something closer to how Plague Primal looks. And yeah, the name inconsistency irritates me irrationally. "Rot" is a perfectly cromulent gene name! :p
Honestly, I'm disappointed by it.

It hardly is linebreaking, and I think it just looks awkward on Abberations. After the hard hitters of the other flights genes, I expected more than what we got. I'm not sure what I was hoping for but... it wasn't this. I'm hoping that it grows on me the more I scry with it, but for now I can't help but feel a little let down by what our flight has received.

I'm also a little annoyed that it's called Riot and not Rot.

But on a more positive note, I'm really liking the apparel! And I'm happy for those who do like the gene, I'm just not really a fan.
Honestly, I'm disappointed by it.

It hardly is linebreaking, and I think it just looks awkward on Abberations. After the hard hitters of the other flights genes, I expected more than what we got. I'm not sure what I was hoping for but... it wasn't this. I'm hoping that it grows on me the more I scry with it, but for now I can't help but feel a little let down by what our flight has received.

I'm also a little annoyed that it's called Riot and not Rot.

But on a more positive note, I'm really liking the apparel! And I'm happy for those who do like the gene, I'm just not really a fan.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
It almost feels more water adjacent than plague, looking more like fins.
Maybe if the placement had been on this sides of the body, like a ribcage opened up and bursting out, it'd feel a little more plaguey. It's not bad in and of itself, just doesn't feel as tightly themed as the previous genes.
It almost feels more water adjacent than plague, looking more like fins.
Maybe if the placement had been on this sides of the body, like a ribcage opened up and bursting out, it'd feel a little more plaguey. It's not bad in and of itself, just doesn't feel as tightly themed as the previous genes.
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
Oh boy, Fans but for limbs!

Pretty unhappy about it. I knew it wasn't going to be as good as what we were hoping, but man is this far from the primal design.

Glad for whoever DOES like it, but I'm definitely not in that bunch :(

Hey-- at least it's not COMPLETELY sanitized. I do appreciate the tiny pustules, I suppose.
Oh boy, Fans but for limbs!

Pretty unhappy about it. I knew it wasn't going to be as good as what we were hoping, but man is this far from the primal design.

Glad for whoever DOES like it, but I'm definitely not in that bunch :(

Hey-- at least it's not COMPLETELY sanitized. I do appreciate the tiny pustules, I suppose.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
I was really thinking it would be more sludgy/slimey/mucusy, so I was just surprised!
I was really thinking it would be more sludgy/slimey/mucusy, so I was just surprised!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16