Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your First Nest.....
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I had two. Exalted one, kept the other. Wish I kept them both, but lair space is at a premium when you're a newbie, and naturally they were both basic.

But charcoal/teal/gold and charcoal/forest/seafoam weren't too bad, as far as colors go.
I had two. Exalted one, kept the other. Wish I kept them both, but lair space is at a premium when you're a newbie, and naturally they were both basic.

But charcoal/teal/gold and charcoal/forest/seafoam weren't too bad, as far as colors go.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I don't remember... It was 10 years ago. :'D

(EDIT: Checked my clan activity, apparently my first nest was a 3-egg nest.)
I don't remember... It was 10 years ago. :'D

(EDIT: Checked my clan activity, apparently my first nest was a 3-egg nest.)
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
4. I know because I never bred them again. lol I only kept 1, the rest ended up exalted unnamed.
4. I know because I never bred them again. lol I only kept 1, the rest ended up exalted unnamed.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
3, my progens of course. I only bred them once, so impossible to forget (or more like: I can check this whenever I want), didn't kept any of the hatchlings though. I wish I did, but so it goes XD
3, my progens of course. I only bred them once, so impossible to forget (or more like: I can check this whenever I want), didn't kept any of the hatchlings though. I wish I did, but so it goes XD
dEe2UrM.png
FlMK7kZ.png
Wgzj2pK.png
FObX7rS.png
lightningshieldr.pngshadowshieldl.png
uni and uni

uni 2 looks a lot like his dad, actually!

I sold away all my hatchling's nests but went back on that with a G1 named Waltz who is named after this original hatchling of my progens!

I still laugh at my two unis and the Sorry in my offspring list, no matter that I'm a lore lair and offspring lists are sometimes important. But Sorry kind of sounds like a fitting name next to Mocker and Tea, so I guess it's alright XD

To this day, I still think of the offspring list names as names representing North and Monet's lineage. If I see a Sorry or a Waltz or Perdix, that's who I think of.
uni and uni

uni 2 looks a lot like his dad, actually!

I sold away all my hatchling's nests but went back on that with a G1 named Waltz who is named after this original hatchling of my progens!

I still laugh at my two unis and the Sorry in my offspring list, no matter that I'm a lore lair and offspring lists are sometimes important. But Sorry kind of sounds like a fitting name next to Mocker and Tea, so I guess it's alright XD

To this day, I still think of the offspring list names as names representing North and Monet's lineage. If I see a Sorry or a Waltz or Perdix, that's who I think of.
fav FR colour: spruce
fav FR gene combo: pinstripe/trail/glimmer
fav FR breed: coatl
w8o0xW1.png ping me please
they/them
Three! For my progents.

Exalted them all, unfortunately. Maybe. I'm not sure how great they were, to be honest.
Three! For my progents.

Exalted them all, unfortunately. Maybe. I'm not sure how great they were, to be honest.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Two, my progens' first clutch. I kept them both, and they are still among the most permanent of my permas.[emoji=tundra love size=1]
Two, my progens' first clutch.

I kept them both, and they are still among the most permanent of my permas.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
If I recall, three! I sold/exalted two of them and ended up keeping one,,,,Seagrass [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84074664][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/840747/84074664_350.png[/img][/url]
If I recall, three! I sold/exalted two of them and ended up keeping one,,,,Seagrass
84074664_350.png
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
I had two from my progens, but I think I exalted them at some point
I had two from my progens, but I think I exalted them at some point
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Two! Both of them are still in my lair and will stay [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Two! Both of them are still in my lair and will stay
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11