Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your First Nest.....
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Pretty sure that would be my progens' first clutch, so three. They were all basic and some variation of green with pink wings which isn't really my aesthetic, so I sent them off to space camp with the Arcanist (and I'm pretty sure I still don't regret it). I have kept some of their children, just not those first ones.
Pretty sure that would be my progens' first clutch, so three. They were all basic and some variation of green with pink wings which isn't really my aesthetic, so I sent them off to space camp with the Arcanist (and I'm pretty sure I still don't regret it). I have kept some of their children, just not those first ones.
8eQDIbk.png

They were my progen's first nest. I kept one hatch!

They were my progen's first nest. I kept one hatch!
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
three
three
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
I got one, and I still have her. She was from my progen's first nest
I got one, and I still have her. She was from my progen's first nest
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Four! I still have them, they're on my first page =)
Four! I still have them, they're on my first page =)
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
Three. I kept all of them.
Three. I kept all of them.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
My first nest had three eggs from my progens. I kept one and the other two were sold/exalted.
My first nest had three eggs from my progens. I kept one and the other two were sold/exalted.
Or9nbxj.png I change my avatar and vista frequently but it's really this signature that needs a change.
My first was 3, from my progens. I kept two and sold the other one on ah and she got exalted to the Stormcatcher. She was a Guardian so I just say she went on The Search to find her charge.
My first was 3, from my progens. I kept two and sold the other one on ah and she got exalted to the Stormcatcher. She was a Guardian so I just say she went on The Search to find her charge.
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
Should be 4 accordin' to my activity list, I hatched 1 mirror male and 3 mirror females but I can't remember what they looked like,,
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
Should be 4 accordin' to my activity list, I hatched 1 mirror male and 3 mirror females but I can't remember what they looked like,,
UDy41Fx.png
my first nest had two! exalted both of them when i decided that i wanted to go for a specific lair theme [emoji=spiral tongue size=1]
my first nest had two! exalted both of them when i decided that i wanted to go for a specific lair theme
9eqKJda.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11