Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 8x8 AND 90mil!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 124 125
I bought an egg too! I figured I might as well celebrate by hatching an egg, though I doubt I'll be lucky enough to get the ID

I also have four nests ready to hatch, so the egg is more for fun lol
I bought an egg too! I figured I might as well celebrate by hatching an egg, though I doubt I'll be lucky enough to get the ID

I also have four nests ready to hatch, so the egg is more for fun lol
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
[quote name="FireOpalNebula" date="2023-09-04 14:29:29" ] [quote name="Plasmic" date="2023-09-04 14:27:21" ] I just bought an egg and I’m gonna try for the ID number! I’ve never done it before, but I might as well do my best! It’ll be fun either way [/quote] I tend to put pairs on my nests and buy a boon of fertility when I can afford to do so. I lack the gems at the moment. I'll try to raise the funds for 2 more nests worth. But, it is fun! :) [/quote] I hatched 4 nests this morning, if I had known how close we were I would have waited to hatch them ;-; Live and learn tho, now I’ll know better for #90000000
FireOpalNebula wrote on 2023-09-04 14:29:29:
Plasmic wrote on 2023-09-04 14:27:21:
I just bought an egg and I’m gonna try for the ID number! I’ve never done it before, but I might as well do my best! It’ll be fun either way
I tend to put pairs on my nests and buy a boon of fertility when I can afford to do so. I lack the gems at the moment. I'll try to raise the funds for 2 more nests worth. But, it is fun! :)
I hatched 4 nests this morning, if I had known how close we were I would have waited to hatch them ;-; Live and learn tho, now I’ll know better for #90000000
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
Gonna call it right now y’all, I’m on that flaky university WiFi, watch as it goes out just when #88888888 hatches haha

…Or all of our hatches explode from sheer force of the server generating too many IDs at once lol
Gonna call it right now y’all, I’m on that flaky university WiFi, watch as it goes out just when #88888888 hatches haha

…Or all of our hatches explode from sheer force of the server generating too many IDs at once lol
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
I’m not going to really try for any special IDs (too stressful lol) but I am going to hatch an egg or two tonight/tomorrow just for the heck of it! Everyone else is doing it, might as well join in the fun lol.
I’m not going to really try for any special IDs (too stressful lol) but I am going to hatch an egg or two tonight/tomorrow just for the heck of it! Everyone else is doing it, might as well join in the fun lol.
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
i wasn't even going for any special ids, i was just hatching my usual nest this morning and was about to list this guy and his siblings on the ah at my usual fodder prices when i happened to glance up and check his id and saw it was 88861116 now i'm not totally sure what to do with them, since he's the first dragon i've hatched who has a neat id i do like his colors though, so im thinking i'll keep him on as a perma once i get my lair cleaned out hes also the nephew of my first self hatched goat eyed dragon, which is a neat piece of trivia [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88861116][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/888612/88861116_350.png[/img][/url]
i wasn't even going for any special ids, i was just hatching my usual nest this morning and was about to list this guy and his siblings on the ah at my usual fodder prices when i happened to glance up and check his id and saw it was 88861116
now i'm not totally sure what to do with them, since he's the first dragon i've hatched who has a neat id
i do like his colors though, so im thinking i'll keep him on as a perma once i get my lair cleaned out
hes also the nephew of my first self hatched goat eyed dragon, which is a neat piece of trivia
88861116_350.png
Nonbinary
Trans Masculine
Xenogender

Avatar Dragon. The button is linked to my current avatar dragon.
For sale. The button is linked to my dragon sales lair tab.
limes, benrey, or belial || they/them & neos

fr time but im on at really weird hours sometimes
very anxious, so forum activity is sporadic at best
for my dragons - pose =/= pronouns. please use they/them for any of them unless otherwise specified
Ooo, congrats on Cassowary, that's lucky!

I keep anxiously checking dragon search even though it probably won't be for a few hours yet, maybe even into tomorrow, pfft. But it's hard to resist!
Ooo, congrats on Cassowary, that's lucky!

I keep anxiously checking dragon search even though it probably won't be for a few hours yet, maybe even into tomorrow, pfft. But it's hard to resist!
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
you know that glitch that causes ids to sometimes get skipped when a ton of people are hatching at once?
what if that happens to 8x8?
you know that glitch that causes ids to sometimes get skipped when a ton of people are hatching at once?
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
@corndog
I would laugh. It would be hilarious.
@corndog
I would laugh. It would be hilarious.
163.png 77504139.png 163.png
Same, if we got too excited and skipped it I couldn't even be mad, pffft. Look at this little guy's neat ID. c: 88876543. He's counting in reverse. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88876543][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/888766/88876543_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Same, if we got too excited and skipped it I couldn't even be mad, pffft.

Look at this little guy's neat ID. c: 88876543. He's counting in reverse.
88876543_350.png
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
[quote name="corndog" date="2023-09-04 15:31:54" ] you know that glitch that causes ids to sometimes get skipped when a ton of people are hatching at once? what if that happens to 8x8? [/quote] Or, someone creates their progen for a new account right at that moment, or someone who has already used their "Dragon Restore" immediately exalts it... soooo many ways it might go wrong. ;)
corndog wrote on 2023-09-04 15:31:54:
Or, someone creates their progen for a new account right at that moment, or someone who has already used their "Dragon Restore" immediately exalts it... soooo many ways it might go wrong. ;)
BannerEggMoreEggsbb500.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 124 125