Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does anyone else hate swipp lol
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="@DinosaurFeathers" date="2023-08-04 18:40:45" ] I also almost always use the auction house over marketplace... [/quote] I'd recommend looking it up on the game database before you go the AH if you're not sure how much they cost in the marketplace, because sometimes they're marked up really high on the AH. I think I wasted a lot of money when I was a newer to the site by assuming that the lowest AH price was probably reasonable. Not trying to preach, just a warning if you weren't aware. [emoji=guardian happy size=2]
@DinosaurFeathers wrote on 2023-08-04 18:40:45:
I also almost always use the auction house over marketplace...

I'd recommend looking it up on the game database before you go the AH if you're not sure how much they cost in the marketplace, because sometimes they're marked up really high on the AH. I think I wasted a lot of money when I was a newer to the site by assuming that the lowest AH price was probably reasonable.

Not trying to preach, just a warning if you weren't aware.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
I almost exclusively buy genes and breed changes and those tend not to be marked up much. Now trying to sell random stuff I get from chests and seeing 100kt listing...sus
I almost exclusively buy genes and breed changes and those tend not to be marked up much. Now trying to sell random stuff I get from chests and seeing 100kt listing...sus
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Coming right up on 7 years on this site and I've only ever done 3 trades with the swapp stand total. It's just really not worth waiting around for something you want, even with the pinglist as an aid.
Coming right up on 7 years on this site and I've only ever done 3 trades with the swapp stand total. It's just really not worth waiting around for something you want, even with the pinglist as an aid.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I was pretty happy when Pipp and Tripp were added to help out and provide more trades. They were pretty useful!

With the Achievement system though I am furious that I by chance missed Tripp trading for broken bottles within the first few days after Cheevos launched and she hasn't offered it since. Swipp and Pipp have, but they don't count for the achievement.
I was pretty happy when Pipp and Tripp were added to help out and provide more trades. They were pretty useful!

With the Achievement system though I am furious that I by chance missed Tripp trading for broken bottles within the first few days after Cheevos launched and she hasn't offered it since. Swipp and Pipp have, but they don't count for the achievement.
-AchievementGet-
i've never seen the platinum trade i need for that achievement since last year
i've never seen the platinum trade i need for that achievement since last year
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Yeah Swipp has never felt worth it to me. Back when I was newer to the game, I thought about gathering up the materials for the handful of things I wanted from them, but even once I managed to scrounge everything up, I could never get the trade done because it would never pop up. Now I just buy whatever I need from him from the AH lol. It's more expensive, but hey, at least I don't have to wait weeks for it to be available.

I only ever use Swipp when he's doing that broken penny jars trade in the top (free) slot for a little extra treasure lol
Yeah Swipp has never felt worth it to me. Back when I was newer to the game, I thought about gathering up the materials for the handful of things I wanted from them, but even once I managed to scrounge everything up, I could never get the trade done because it would never pop up. Now I just buy whatever I need from him from the AH lol. It's more expensive, but hey, at least I don't have to wait weeks for it to be available.

I only ever use Swipp when he's doing that broken penny jars trade in the top (free) slot for a little extra treasure lol
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
been playing for over a year and a half and I've made exactly one trade... ever I think. would definitely be a way better feature if you could trade for items directly from the catalogue (like I THOUGHT you could initially much to my disappointment). there's got to be a better way because this is definitely the stop on the trading post I use the least, even crim has been more consistently useful to me. :(
been playing for over a year and a half and I've made exactly one trade... ever I think. would definitely be a way better feature if you could trade for items directly from the catalogue (like I THOUGHT you could initially much to my disappointment). there's got to be a better way because this is definitely the stop on the trading post I use the least, even crim has been more consistently useful to me. :(
he will have one thing constantly roll for DAYS, then when you finally materials, it is gone for weeks (black tulips plz)

I like that Swipp materials need time so items have value, but the way they roll can get annoying to chase. but hey, it adds another value to items, I guess
he will have one thing constantly roll for DAYS, then when you finally materials, it is gone for weeks (black tulips plz)

I like that Swipp materials need time so items have value, but the way they roll can get annoying to chase. but hey, it adds another value to items, I guess
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
Ye got to understand, they have a tiny stand so they can only fit so much stuff on it at a time - however if I need somethin' and it doesn't stock up I will smash that thang into the ground
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
Ye got to understand, they have a tiny stand so they can only fit so much stuff on it at a time - however if I need somethin' and it doesn't stock up I will smash that thang into the ground
UDy41Fx.png
It's the one NPC I never visit - I'm not sure what never clicked for me about it, but I never ever find myself thinking 'Oh hey I should visit whatshisface' even when I do have stuff to trade. It might be the timer thing. It's tedious, and none of his trades are things I would actually want anyway ^^'.
It's the one NPC I never visit - I'm not sure what never clicked for me about it, but I never ever find myself thinking 'Oh hey I should visit whatshisface' even when I do have stuff to trade. It might be the timer thing. It's tedious, and none of his trades are things I would actually want anyway ^^'.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6